TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anglesault

Jones

Guest Anglesault

Judging by the fact that the litterally only allowed him to do shoves and big boots tonight, is it save to say Jones hasn't improved at all and is still the most worthless wrestler this company has ever seen?

Guest JMA
Judging by the fact that the litterally only allowed him to do shoves and big boots tonight, is it save to say Jones hasn't improved at all and is still the most worthless wrestler this company has ever seen?

He's not The Ultimate Warrior.

John Heindenreich and him are neck and neck. Man, would that be a fun match. Throw them out there for 10 minutes and see what happens.

JR: BAH GOD MERCIFULLY ITS OVER!

Guest Salacious Crumb

I liked the fact that Jones almost killed himself flipping over the top rope.

Guest Anglesault

He's not The Ultimate Warrior.

Warrior was never deemed to embarassing to be put on PPV.

Oh, and I forgot Jones' body slams (all eight).

Guest JMA

The WWF was a full cartoon at the time. His wrestling skills (or lack thereof) and his gimmick were VERY embarassing.

Guest Salacious Crumb

Warrior at least has 1 **** match to his name.

He also has Summerslam 88 which is burned into the brains of anyone who saw it.

Is Matt Morgan from Tough Enough II? I swear I remember a big guy leaving due to injury and hearing the offered him a contract anyways. Anyhow, I think he has the potential to become somewhat like Taker', a hoss who can work when he has the right opponent and is motivated. He has a good look.

Is Matt Morgan from Tough Enough II? I swear I remember a big guy leaving due to injury and hearing the offered him a contract anyways. Anyhow, I think he has the potential to become somewhat like Taker', a hoss who can work when he has the right opponent and is motivated. He has a good look.

Yes that is Matt from TE 2.

Guest Anglesault

The WWF was a full cartoon at the time. His wrestling skills (or lack thereof) and his gimmick were VERY embarassing.

And yet Vince never booked him on a PPV and took him off because he was unwatchable.

I think Nathan Jones in 1988 would have been removed as well.

Guest Choken One

we also thought this about Jones.

Guest Choken One

And yet Vince never booked him on a PPV and took him off because he was unwatchable.

I think Nathan Jones in 1988 would have been removed as well.

Please...Look at the roster 1988 had...

Jones would have been HUGE at that time.

Jones is just a White Zeus.

we also thought this about Jones.

But atleast we're saying this still after seeing Morgan in action. After seeing Jones in action once we all stopped saying that.

Guest Anglesault

Show me someone on the 88 roster (possibly including Zeus) who the WWF wouldn't allow to go more complex than a boot.

Guest Choken One

Andre...Granted he was a special case but the lumbering man was main eventer when he could barely move.

You'd think they'd learn a lesson.

They book him for a big Mania match right off the bat...problem is he's useless. So they stick him in backstage attacks where you don't see anything. They booked a big angle behind him blindly and then aborted cause he couldn't do it.

And now they're putting him in another big match and he doesn't look much better. But with Big Show sucking up the ring as well maybe we won't notice.

Guest Anglesault
Andre...Granted he was a special case but the lumbering man was main eventer when he could barely move.

Andre was more health related, IIRC. They didn't fear his suck killing anyone like they do with Jones.

Guest Choken One

They book him for a big Mania match right off the bat...problem is he's useless. So they stick him in backstage attacks where you don't see anything. They booked a big angle behind him blindly and then aborted cause he couldn't do it.

And now they're putting him in another big match and he doesn't look much better. But with Big Show sucking up the ring as well maybe we won't notice.

You DO realize that TBS is the #2 talented perfomer on that side dont you?

Think about that...They found three people WORST then the TBS.

Guest Anglesault

You DO realize that TBS is the #2 talented perfomer on that side dont you?

Think about that...They found three people WORST then the TBS.

Albert and possibly Morgan can more or less hold their own.

Guest Choken One

TBS can be a entertaining presence in the ring...which can't be said for A-Train.

Guest Salacious Crumb
That's not true, Choken. Nobody growls and scowls like my A-train.

He looks like he's about to take a colossal dump in your sig.

I have no problem with Lesnar, Show or A-Train being on the team. Matt Morgan & Nathan Jones don't belong because there is no reason to care about them. Jones in particular has other problems, but they have to do with why I don't think he should be employed, not directly why he shouldn't be in this match.