TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lightning Flik

The One And Only Raw Thread (11/10/03)

Guest CronoT

RAW PREVIEW

GOLBERG VS. BATISTA

Nov. 10, 2003

RAW's last stop before Survivor Series is this Monday, live at the FleetCenter in Boston, airing at 9/8 CT live on Spike TV. All of the RAW Superstars who will be going toe to toe at Survivor Series will be at the FleetCenter this Monday night, making the possibility of an explosion all the more likely.

Is Goldberg crazy? Just three weeks after having his ankle shattered, the World Heavyweight Champion asked for, and was granted, a match against the very man who did it, Batista. These two will go one on one on RAW! Will Goldberg be in any condition to compete?

Shane McMahon sent Kane an "invitation" for this Monday's RAW, and Kane accepted. But what was the invitation for? There is only one way to find out -- tune into RAW Monday night at 9/8 CT on Spike TV.

Yes. The hosses will collide. It was only a matter of time.

I don't believe that Goldberg's ankle is shattered, but you know that. I'm actually liking WWE Goldberg ... and I'm not ashamed to admit it either. Besides, his selling of late has been pretty good for a guy that no sold everything in WCW just about.

Invitation to "KANE~! THIS IS YOUR LIFE SEGMENT~!"... It's WWE. You know they wanna pull off that segment, but bring new shittiness about it.

Edit: I seriously need to learn how to fucking spell at night. I mean how the fuck do you mix up that with what?

So, we have two of the most injury prone guys in the business in a match together? Should be fun to watch, in that Nascar crashing-and-cars-exploding sort of way.

Also, who writes the promos for WWE.com? They look like a 12 year old wrote them.....

Found written on the stall in the girls' room at the local Jr. High School: Goldberg wants to sex you up; for a good time, call 1-800-BIG-JERK

Guest wrestlingbs

Goldberg vs. Batista

When Hosses Collide!

:BOINK!:

Goldberg: Ow, my head...

Guest Team Hoss

I'm actually looking forward to tonight's Raw, particularly Goldberg/Batista. Sure, it's not going to be a ***** affair, but I'm actually interested in both guys right now and they've been booked pretty decent over the last few weeks. I've actually been eager for the next Raw over the past several weeks, which is a lot more than I can say about SD.

I'm actually looking forward to tonight's Raw, particularly Goldberg/Batista. Sure, it's not going to be a ***** affair, but I'm actually interested in both guys right now and they've been booked pretty decent over the last few weeks. I've actually been eager for the next Raw over the past several weeks, which is a lot more than I can say about SD.

Hi Jim Ross.

You know, I'm not even going to read the spoilers for this coming week, but yes. I agree. RAW has been booked stronger recently, and I'm even conceding that they may not put out matches as great as Smackdown has/does/can, but I am more into RAW's stars then SD's.

May I use this space to complain about The Stone Cold Truth?

It's VERY, VERY skimpy. There was no talk on his run from '98 to '01. Almost none. It all centers around his feelings on various things, like "Mick Foley" and "Walking out of the company". The stories of how he grew up and broke into the business are pretty well-written, but It's obvious Mick Foley's book blows this one away. At least Mick was able to follow a timeline and go from story to story.

In one of the last chapters, "Stone Cold's Bottom Line on the Wrestling Business", he spends more time talking about what other wrestlers are doing wrong than talking about his own career. According to him, the babyfaces and heels should have seperate locker-rooms, women's wrestling is garbage, and promos should not be scripted. Even while I disagree with most of this, it doesn't matter as much as the fact that he forgets to talk about half his damn WWE run. He talks about his first win over Shawn Michaels and his heel run in 2001, but that's about it, other than his mentions of the "time I drove that zamboni". If you're looking for info on his WWE run, skip this. I should have waited for paperback.

Fock this book.

I been into the Team Bischoff Vs Team Austin storyline. But I really don't have much interest in Triple H/Goldy, Lita/Molly or Shane/Kane.

Same actually goes for Smackdown. I like the Team Angle Vs Team Brock storyline, but could really careless about the other matches and feuds. That includes Eddy/Chavo.

I think I'm just happy to see real Survivor Series matches coming back.

I been into the Team Bischoff Vs Team Austin storyline. But I really don't have much interest in Triple H/Goldy, Lita/Molly or Shane/Kane.

Same actually goes for Smackdown. I like the Team Angle Vs Team Brock storyline, but could really careless about the other matches and feuds. That includes Eddy/Chavo.

I think I'm just happy to see real Survivor Series matches coming back.

Speaking of that...funny thought...something they could do to make this event even better...

Have the survivors of the Raw SS Match face the survivors of the Smackdown SS Match.

Guest Team Hoss
I'm actually looking forward to tonight's Raw, particularly Goldberg/Batista.  Sure, it's not going to be a ***** affair, but I'm actually interested in both guys right now and they've been booked pretty decent over the last few weeks.  I've actually been eager for the next Raw over the past several weeks, which is a lot more than I can say about SD.

Hi Jim Ross.

Yeah yeah...I know. I'm serious though. There's at least a decent reason for the Goldberg/Batista match, and I feel like it has a "big match" feel to it. Sure, they'll probably drop the ball, but it has a lot more potential to it (both now and in terms of the fall-out) than say, Michaels vs. Henry from last week.

5 star matches are nice, but just because a match isn't a mat classic doesn't mean it can't be entertaining.

Only way for them not to drop the ball is for Goldberg and Batista to have a decent match and for Goldberg to go over clean.

But the obvious ways to drop the ball.

The two guys have a shit match and stink up the arena.

And/or, Triple H runs in and lays out Goldberg before a clean win.

JR will mention him at some point of the show.

Awesome. Their in Boston. Usually a hot crowd.

Awww crap! Not a Lita promo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There goes the hot crowd.

HBK/Orton. Wow. That sure did rock at Unforgiven. Ugh.

And we'll kick it off with all the EXCITEMENT of WOMENS WRESTLING.

Guest Choken One
Time for Really Aint Wrestling!

Likely at 9:50 like they always do for the deaths.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

god help me I'm watching Raw.

and so they start with a Lita interview. Perfect.