TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord of The Curry

Skateboarding

So yeah, there's not nearly enough skate talk on this board for my liking, so I've taken it upon myself to start some. Who's hot? Seen any good vids? Who sucks ass?

So Hot Right Now

Eric Koston- The man proved it in Yeah Right and nobody who's seen it can deny the same. If anybody could (theoretically) "end" skateboarding, it may very well be this man.

Justin Eldridge- I seriously wonder if this kid is related to Pete Eldridge, 'cause they both have off the fuckin chain switch skills. Check the switch flip salad in the above mentioned video for more love.

Danny Way- The best all around skateboarder ever.

Brian Anderson- The 6'4 frame = butter smooth style. Along w/ Josh Kalis, the best tre in the business.

Guest JacK

Well, I *used* to skate a little bit, a very little bit, but I kind of lost all forms of balance somehow, possibly from when I fell down the stairs, but now I can't balance for shit normally, let alone skating.

Anywayz, Rodney Mullen does, has and will always rule all kinds off ass at everything! He's the best I've ever seen, that's for damn sure. But that's just my opinion.

I'm a marginal skating fan, I don't do it myself, or keep up with the scene. My favorites are Mullen and Natas Kaupas. Yeah, they're kinda old. Like I said I don't keep up.

I also love watching people fall down and hurt themselves.

Guest Insanityman

Yeah, I skate. off-and-on recently, but some back and knee injuries keep me from really being able to just go all out. Anyway, I do an INSANE kickturn (might get it on some friend's website soon) and otherwise I just watch vdeos and skate with friends. I actually only own skate shoes and a free sweatshirt I literally fought for at a demo (product toss= big ass brawl). Oh and fuck Koston... don't know why, but I HATE the guy and his skating style. My favorite is prolly Muelln, a given, and Valley 'cause when I skate decently my styel's like his.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Guy Marciano and Jason Lee.

Oh, and Jamie Thomas is the best.

Fuck Chad Muska...Thomas owns Circa...not literally.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

The best skateboarding related thing was on this video of horrible wipeouts.

Bam Margera tries to ollie down this set of concrete stairs, only eats shit, and takes a header Ganso-Bomb style right into the cement. The very next shot was them putting him into a neck brace. He just folded like an accordion.