TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Czech Republic

Make it a Velocidential night

Well, I'm going to the cast party for the musical I've been in, so I'm not watching. But you bet your sweet ascot that I can give you the preview.

Velocity brings you (but not me) great matches like the FBI against Orlando Jordan (wasn't he that 7-Up guy?), and New Too Cool. Also, WGTT takes on Ultimo Dragon and Funaki. (Numbah Two Announcer, just like we all guessed.) Rhyno and Splondky also have matches.

Confidential most certainly does not cover the life and times of Crash Holly, thank you very much. But who needs a respectful reminescence when we've got a special look at the Elimination Chamber, Survivor Series debuts (the Undertaker, Rock, and Gobbledygooker WILL be mentioned. Furnas and LaFon will NOT), and trashy announcer Lilian Garcia sings at trashy ballpark Shea Stadium.

Will American Dragon be using the boring regular name of Bryan Danielson?

Danielson? Daniel...son....

Daniel-san!

I smell new gimmick

I know. Velocity is frequently the only must-watch WWE show for me. That was a good match for what it was and the time given. Funaki and Ultimo should team more.

Oh, and does anyone else see the "Ken Patera - The Real American Hero" sign?

Guest Choken One

It's amazing how people cream for these guys and yet they HAVE to be the most charismatic void people to ever step into the ring...

Seriously...Walters and AM.Drag look like those fucking Jobbers on Superstars in 1987.

It's amazing how people cream for these guys and yet they HAVE to be the most charismatic void people to ever step into the ring...

Seriously...Walters and AM.Drag look like those fucking Jobbers on Superstars in 1987.

WWE stuck them in those outfits. They always do that so not to make them stand out above their actual stars.

Plus the match wasn't allowed to go long enough.

" It's amazing how people cream for these guys and yet they HAVE to be the most charismatic void people to ever step into the ring...

Seriously...Walters and AM.Drag look like those fucking Jobbers on Superstars in 1987."

It's amazing how morons like you see one clipped match and judge on that.

Yikes...

Tim

Guest Choken One

No...I've seen MANY tapes of Am. Dragon...

But how is expecting to stand out when he wears generic Blue Tights and has whiter skin then The Philsbury Doughboy?

It's about image and all he does is look IDENTICAL to the legendary Jobbers of Superstars.

Seems to have plenty of charisma and big time feel when I have seen him live various times.

I guess I am just not totally focused on ring attire over other ingredients.

Tim

Guest ToddRoyal

Yeah. You know that guy with the plain black tights? Mild tan? Black boots? No hair? he managed to look like half the jobbers in the 80's too. Good thing a wrestler's value is judged on his tights and haircut. I'd much rather watch the uber-marketable Max Moon than THAT guy anyday...

Guest Choken One

Uh...Austin wasn't a Pale skinny 14 year old looking kid like American Dragon was.

Kind of a Difference.

Guest MikeSC
Seems to have plenty of charisma and big time feel when I have seen him live various times.

I guess I am just not totally focused on ring attire over other ingredients.

Tim

I suppose he worked these matches in front of thousands upon thousands of fans, huh?

-=Mike