TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JHawk

The OAO Wrestling Quotes Game

Guest ToddRoyal

Triple H To Eric Bischoff:

"I put on a mask and dress up like Kane to screw a mannequin. You put on a mask like Vince McMahon to make out with my ex-wife. Now who's screwing who?"

Guest Fook

Rock to HHH: You weren't held back because you said goodbye to your jabroni friends at Madison Square Gardens. You were held back because you ABSOLUTELY SUCK!

Rock to HHH, RAW, December 1998:

"So now, Triple H, the Rock says, whatcha gonna do, when the twenty-four...no wait, that's not it...to be the man, woooo! you gotta beat...no, that's not it...ooh yeah dig...aw, dammit, that's not it either..oh, wait, this is it...I am the best there is, the best...no, wait, that's not it. That damn sure ain't it. This is it -- the most electrifying line in sports entertainment today -- if ya smellllllllll what the Rock is cookin'!"

Raw (Oct. 28, 2002):

Stacy Keibler: "Hi!"

Test: "Stace - this stuff is really lame."

Stacy: "Okay, forget about it. I've got it."

Test: "...what."

Stacy: "Okay, this is the BEST idea I've ever had. Okay. You know how the Rock has his People - and Kane has his Kane-enites. And Hulk Hogan has the Hulkamaniacs. Whadda YOU have?"

Test: "Gee, I dunno, Stace, what DO I have?"

[stacy bends over and whispers something to him.]

Test: "What?"

Stacy: "Yeah - you have TESTICLES!"

RAW August 30,1999

"If the Undertaker and the Big Show can find the testicular fortitude to put their tag team titles on the line tonight, Mankind would like to become the people's partner! Just think about it, Rock-- Mankind and the Rock together, with the millions (pause) and millions of the Rock's fans, and the dozens (pause) of Mankind's fans; together, we will stand side by side and lay the smackdown--"

"Whoa, whoa! The Rock says, he knows what your crazy ass will do. So tonight, the Rock says, one time, you will be the people's partner-- but the Rock says this. Don't you ever, AND THE ROCK MEANS ever, steal the Rock's phrases again!"

-- Mankind and the Rock

Guest Fook

At WM13, during the Austin/Hart match:

Lawler: Wouldn't it be something? For Bret to submit to the sharpshooter?

Vince: Hey, it could happen.

Jerry Lawler to the Roddy Piper imitator on Raw (May/June 1994): "Your muscles look like mosquito bites on a strand of spaghetti."

Guest Fook

Piper to Bret and HBK before WM12

"You guys might as well shake hands now cause when this is over you're gonna hate each other."

"Aww, what's the problem, gertrude? You mean to tell me that you can't walk into a bar with a $100 bill on your forehead and walk with anything, either male or female?" -- Roddy Piper to a reporter who questioned Curt Hennig's sexuality

SNME Oct. 1986

Roddy Piper: "So what you're saying to me is I ain't fighting tonight because some goofball in a dress (Adrian Adonis) and some fat hog (Magnificent Muraco)...you're talking between the two of them 600 pounds [something I still can't decipher]...what you're saying to me is I can't wrestle The Iron Sheik tonight because these fat nasty stretchmarked looking sons of no g-g-g-... What they did is hurt my knee. So what you're telling me is I can't wrestle? Is that what you're telling me?"

Gene Okerlund: "No, the doctors are telling you that."

Piper: "Oh, the doctors are telling me that. You know what you can do, little Dr. Torre? You can go out and deliver somebody's baby. I ain't no baby! Nobody in my entire darn life has ever told me what to do! If I wanna wrestle, I'm gonna wrestle! I ain't gonna sit back here and say 'oh my poor little knee' and let them have the courtesy of saying they didn't let me wrestle. I ain't gonna sit back! You see, there is a difference in the entire world between every wrestler and myself! And thank God for that, man!"

Bobby Heenan, SNME, April 1988:

Hacksaw Jim Duggan -- what a cross-eyed sicko! You know, he actually thinks he's only wrestling Hercules tonight, after his cowardly sneak attack on the Giant (points to Andre) with an illegal weapon. Well, let me tell you something about tonight, you big buffoon -- when you mess with one member of the Bobby Heenan family, you mess with the whole family! And after tonight, they're gonna be calling you Jigsaw Jim...because there's going to be a LOT of missing pieces! Hahahaha...tough guy! *thumbs up*

Bobby Heenan said something along the lines of

''You have to be fair to Flair because Flair is fair.''

I don't think that's exactly it but someone can finish it for me.

Ric Flair on TBS, referring to Baby Doll prior to a series of Flair-Dusty Rhodes matches:

"She can wear her clothes, she can wear his clothes, she can wear Haystacks Calhoun's clothes, and she has the nerve to call herself a beatiful woman."

Tony Schiavone, on the "Nail in the Coffin" Nitro, 4/1/99:

"Fans, as Hollywood Hogan walks away and you look at forty thousand plus on hand, if you're even THINKING about changing the channel to our competition, fans, do not, because we understand that Mick Foley, who wrestled here one time as Cactus Jack, is gonna win their World title - hoh! That's gonna put some butts in the seats, hyeh."

Nitro (August 17, 1998)

Eddy Guerrero: "Yeah that's right - unscheduled interview. Hey production, don't even think about going to a commercial, if not I might go say my piece at some other show. Yeah, that's right Eric, so I got your attention now Eric Bischoff? I can't get it in the back. Huh? I try and go in there and talk to you about business and I get screamed at and kicked out - well if this is what I gotta do to get your attention, Eric Bischoff, then this is what I'm gonna do. Fire me, do whatever it takes, I could give a you know what, Eric. Eric Bischoff, time in and time out, for one whole year I have been coming here to work just to be mistreated by you and very much unappreciated, Eric. On the road, on TV, I give you my hundred percent, I give all these people my hundred percent whether they like me or whether they don't, I give you the best show there is and you know it and you cannot give me the time of day in the back to listen to what I have to say to you Eric, well I could give a damn. Cause you know what? I don't care anymore Eric Bischoff, you got a lot of young talent here in WCW and all you do is hold us down for people that you pay a lot of money to and that you have way up here, well I don't care Bischoff, anymore, I don't care

about these people, I don't care about nothing anymore, Eric, you have driven me to that. Eric Bischoff, this has nothing to do with you people, this is personal between me and you, Eric. I ... come to work with my heart and all you do is step on it, and I'm tired of it. You hold me down, you've held me down, but from now on in Eric, see I don't know what it is, I don't know if it's something personal you've got against me. Whatever it is Eric, I don't know. I mean, what is it about me that you have against me that you keep me from stepping up the ladder in this profession? What is it about me? I mean you got me

tied down, Eric, in my contract, Eric, and I could give - I'm telling you this right now, okay? And I'm saying this for any other guy that wants to come out here and speak his mind that's being held down - if you got the - you know what, come out here and say it like I am. Eric Bischoff, I'm telling you this face to face, boy, 'cause I can't get your attention, by the way, I'm face to face, let me say on national TV in front of all these people I'm coming out and the only reason I haven't come out any sooner is for two reasons - Chavo, Jr., I love you, man. You're my blood and I'll never let that go. You're one of the reasons I haven't - said anything about what I'm doing tonight. And the other reason is because I have two kids and a wife that I have to support. But you know what? If losing my dignity means having to put up with WCW, NWO red, black or white or whatever the hell it is, I don't care. So Eric Bischoff, I'm telling you this right now, I want out of my contract no matter what it takes, who I gotta speak to, or what it is, okay? And here, let me save you some time, Eric Bischoff <throws soda on himself> I've thrown coffee on myself - as far as I'm concerned Eric Bischoff, you can take this job and shove it up your you-know-what."

Vince McMahon, on the final Nitro:

"You see, I had a choice to make tonight, and that choice was coming here before you in Cleveland, and - and quite frankly gloating...which I think I'm doing a very good job of at the moment...or, or I could do this, instead of gloating, what I could have done was get in my plane, and assuming they have an airport there, fly down to the redneck Rivieria, Panama City Beach, Florida...and walk out there and give every WCW star a piece of my mind, 'cause that's what I really wanna do, but how appropriate is it that WCW's last broadcast is in a beer hall? How appropriate is that? Surrounded by a bunch of beer drinking rednecks! There are obviously a few here tonight. But nonetheless, I've opted to come before you here, as opposed to walking in the ring and lining each and every one of those stars up - every single one of them - so I could look right in their face and say Goldberg, Booker T, and all the rest of them, to look them right in the face and say... YOU'RE FIRED. And that's exactly what's gonna happen because WCW *is* going on the shelf - it's going nowhere - WCW is BURIED."

SmackDown (6/12/2003)

Vince McMahon to Sable: "You have the most beautiful set of...eyes...I have ever seen."

Vince McMahon -- SmackDown -- January 2002:

"The WWF is going to die. I know that. The WWF...has cancer.....because of Ric Flair. Flair's gonna kill it. And the kind of cancer Flair gave the WWF...is the slooow, eating kind of cancer. It's not quick. I'm not gonna let Ric Flair kill what I created. ME. The WWF is MINE. It's MINE. I created it! I'm not gonna let Ric Flair KILL what I created. Because....I'm going to....KILL...what I created! I'm gonna kill it! I'm gonna kill my creation! I'm going to INJECT the WWF with a lethal dose of POISON. If anybody's gonna kill my creation...I'm gonna do it. Me...and the n...W...o."

Guest Fook

Hogan turns heel and forms the nWo:

Mean Gene: Hulk Hogan, what in the world are you thinking?

Hogan: Mean Gene, the first thing that you need to do is to tell these people to shut if you wanna hear what I gotta say.

Mena Gene: I have beeen with you for so many years... for you to join up with the likes of these two men absolutely makes me sick to my stomach and I think that these people here and a lot of other people around the world, have had just about enough of this man, this man, (pointing to Nash and Hall) and you want to put yourself in this group? You've got to be kidding me!

Hogan: Well, the first thing you've got to realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling (points to Nash and Hall). You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling, brother.

Mean Gene: You have made the wrong decision, in my opinion.

Hogan: Let me tell you something when it all came to pass, the name Hulk Hogan, the man Hulk Hogan, got bigger than the whole sport! And then Billionaire Ted, Amigo, he wanted to talk turkey with Hulk Hogan. Billionaire Ted promised me movies, brother, Billionaire Ted promised me millions of dollars, brother, and Billionaire Ted promised me world calibre matches. As far as Billionaire Ted, Eric Bischoff, and the whole WCW goes, I'm bored brother. That's why these two guys here, the so-called Outsiders, these are the men I want as my friends. They're the new blood of professional wrestling, brother, and not only are we going to take over the whole wrestling business, with Hulk Hogan and the new blood, the monster with me, we will destroy everything in our path, Mean Gene!

Mean Gene: Look at all this crap in the ring! This is what's in the future for you if you want to hang around with the likes of this man, Hall, and this man, Nash.

Hogan: As far as I'm concerned, all this crap in the ring represents the fans out here. For two years, brother, for two years, I held my head high, I did everything for the kids, the reception I got when I came out here...you fans can stick it, brother, because if it wasn't for Hulk Hogan, you people wouldn't be here. If it wasn't for Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff would still be selling meat from a truck in Minneapolis and if it wasn't for Hulk Hogan, all these Johnny-Come-Lately's that you see out here wrestling, wouldn't be here. I was selling out the world, brother, while you were stealing gas to put in the car to get to high school, so the way that it is now, brother, with Hulk Hogan and the New World Organization of Wrestling, brother, me and the new blood by my side ... whatcha gonna do when the New World Organization runs wild on you? Whatcha gonna do?

this is off topic...but did he really say "Organization"? i haven't seen the promo in full in a long time

Oh, yes, he did.

X-Pac's return on RAW, March 1998:

"Hulk, I got some - I got some more advice for you. You better not stop short or Eric Bischoff'll go so far up your ass, he'll know what you had for breakfast!"

Guest Fook

Shawn Michaels to X-Pac:

"If I wanted any crap from you, I'd pick it out from between your teeth"

"Nobody knows more about being cool than the Hitman. And let me tell you something, it is definitely not cool to smoke. Be a survivor, DON'T SMOKE!!!"

Bret Hart's Anti-Smoking Promo which aired on WWF TV and CVs from 1988-89