TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Choken One

The One and Only Smackdown Spoiler Thread

Smackdown usually is better than what the spoilers make it out to be. Right now it's clockin 5 on the Rudometer - I'm thinkin it could go as high as 20 before the day is done (if they suck on Benoits dick a ton, if the crusiermatches are good). Of course, the Rudometer goes up to 200 (Metric System) so...

So, um, did Nidia put on any weight on a certain part of her body?

To be honest it didn't look like it, but when a chick wears fake fur and septegenarian sunglasses it's hard to tell anything.

-Dragon jobs

-London jobs

-Moore job

Then they have the gall to put on a cruiserweight title match and expect people to care? This is ridiculous. IT'S CALLED A "DIVISION" FOR A REASON!

Don't forget about Funaki. Mind you, he did kick out of the Jungle Kick, but fell victim to the Samoan drop. Speaking of which, if Palumbo's using that as a finisher, maybe he should change "Samoan" to something that rhymes with "drop".

And London jobbed to Nunzio, who last I checked is also a cruiserweight. But since London = tag wrestler, and Nunzio = singles wrestler (sorta), the result was pretty much what you'd expect.

Jobbing Yang in his first match. This is Team Angle all over again... start them off a lil strong before jobbing them to the face... yeah, that didn't work very well for them either. At least make it a DQ in his first match, if you're not going to give him the win.

It wasn't mentioned before, but Tajiri and Sakoda were not at ringside, which pretty much gives away the finish right there. For the most part I thought it looked like Akio (Yang) was booked pretty strong.

I thought of a name for Palumbo's Samoan Drop but it would involve me saying a word that rhymes with drop and would not sit too well with anybody on this board of Italian heritage.

Draw your own conclusions.

I thought of a name for Palumbo's Samoan Drop but it would involve me saying a word that rhymes with drop and would not sit too well with anybody on this board of Italian heritage.

Draw your own conclusions.

Well, technically, it's an acronym...

Guest Anglesault

I'm glad that they didn't feel the need to bury Angle on his way out for surgery.

I was positive morgan, jones, albert or a combination of those three would take him out and force a wrestlemania feud when he came back.

Guest ligerbomb03

I don't care if Velocity looks bad or not, because I will still watch it anyway.

Guest Dave O'Neill, Journalist
i'd mark if Chavo got Juvi,Psicosis and La Parka in his gang.

It'll most likely be Carly Colon and someone esle that they pick up.

They already passed on Juvy

i'd mark if Chavo got Juvi,Psicosis and La Parka in his gang.

It'll most likely be Carly Colon and someone esle that they pick up.

They already passed on Juvy

Yeah, Juvi doesn't exactly have the best reputation in the business.

Anyone remember when he got fired from WCW by stripping himself naked in a hotel lobby while on an acid trip?

Guest wildpegasus
Smackdown usually is better than what the spoilers make it out to be. Right now it's clockin 5 on the Rudometer - I'm thinkin it could go as high as 20 before the day is done (if they suck on Benoits dick a ton, if the crusiermatches are good). Of course, the Rudometer goes up to 200 (Metric System) so...

What's the highest score ever achieved on the Rudometer? Do you use it in all aspects of life whevever you judge something?

The Rudometer is still really in it's development stage. I am still tinkering with it and am really afraid to use it "outside" wrestling right now. I dare not try to test the limits of the scale simply because there would be no coming back... The Terminal Rudocity experienced at such a rate would render all things under it meaningless. Everything would be so "slow" in comparison.

So now that Angle is getting surgery done again, how long do you think he really has left? I assume he won't keep leaving for a couple of months and then coming back. That'll give the writers more chances to screw up his character.

What pisses me off is that if Vince had actually had video packages establishing Ultimo as a legend and a huge influence on current superstars' styles before bringing him in, his willingness to job might have been pretty useful.

Guest NCJ

Chavo is going to start getting drugs from his friends. It is going to be LOD 2000 all over again. It is pretty obvious. I don't know if he will actually have a stable.

How could I bring something in to the discussion if it isn't there in the first place???

As for Dynamite Kitty, you don't have the GUTS. You dirty CANUCK!

THERE!

THERE!

THERE! I SAYED IT! I SAYED IT! NO TURNIN BACK NOW!

I'M IRISH GODDAMNIT!

And your cat is SO making a trip to the korean convenience store.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
YES! BENOIT! JONES! Kurt's Sloppy Seconds!! Oh BOY am I going to love this feud!

Get out your tube socks and make sure your mom's looking the other way, because it's MrZsasz here to save this thread:

By Kurt's sloppy seconds, do you mean Lesnar? I mean, how can Lesnar be KURT'S sloppy seconds when Lesnar won the feud?