TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest glennsoe

WHY do you enjoy Nwa Tna ???

Guest vicvenomjr

Michael Shane SUCKS on the stick.

*****true enough I'm not that big of a fan but he's better than everyone else on the mic for the x-division sans Daniels.

WOW! He pretends to be HBK's cousin (nephew actuallY) and he sounds like a gay Christian. And Christian isnt that special on the STICK~! so Michael Shane being 2nd rate to HIM is bad.

*****I think it also is a subtle dig at the WWF, where TNA is saying your still using a 40 y/o HBK while we're using the evolution of HBK or HBK at 23. We're (TNA) evolving your a bunch of old-timers past their prime (WWF).

Low-Ki could beat the shit out of Michael Shane in a legt fight and can actually wrestle GOOD-great matches.

*****True but knowing Ki he'd probably want the heavyweight title by now.

I haven't seen enough Sonjay to say anything.

*****awesome in ring ability but seems to have zero charisma.

Kazarian = Gone for now.

*****I think they dropped the ball with him and should have given him the belt as well as the lady killer gimmick.

Chris Sabin = Probably one of the better wrestles in TNA now.

*****not great on the mic though.

Michael Shane needs to die...or injure himself badly to get him off TNA.

*****uhm well wow. That's a lot of hatred for a guy who wrestled in one of the best matches I've ever seen live (ROH ladder match vs. London last fall in Philly).

Edited by vicvenomjr

Guest vicvenomjr

Sometimes, the best thing to do with talented guys is to LET THEM WORK IN THE RING. They got Eddy and Benoit far more over than they were in WCW.

*****true, but basically in the WWF your just having them bump for no reason and zero money making oppurtunities. Because characters and storylines sell, not in ring rassling.

Seeing as how you can't even name a single match from either show --- both were great, mind you --- kinda indicates that your opinion should be quite ignored.

*****not really the undercard wasn't that great for the tag team main and just centered on Austin and Trips arguing back and forth and them basically burying Benoit and Y2J. The ECW show was an ultimate bust when they just joined with WCW. Personally that was one of the most disapointing WWF shows ever.

Actually, if you go with Russo's booking, you won't remember the match in 2 months. By and large, people will try and ignore it as the match was horrid.

*****Russo isn't booking right now and I have the feeling TNA will constantly bring it up. You can always forget how a match flows but you usually never forget the winner.

He tends to get his BUTT handed to him. A lot.

*****the guy is 23 you just want to hand him everything on a silver platter? No, you slowly build him up and have him destroy the myth that small rasslers can't succeed in this industry. It's a slow progress which will conclude at the PPV with Styles defeating Sting and finally passing the torch.

You mean like when he FORCED EVERY SINGLE WORKER IN THE COMPANY IN 1988 TO MENTION HIM IN THEIR PROMOS?

And, he didn't have great presence. He was just really fat.

*****He was awesome on the mic and was the hero to everyone in the working class. I was 5 or 6 I thought the guy was larger than life.

Benoit got a main event slot at Fully Loaded 2000 and Unforgiven 2000. He was put in a high profile match at No Mercy.

That's long before 2003.

And Eddy is not a good example because of his drug problems.

And please learn how to use the quote button

Y2J and Benoit really got nothing out of the main event. Was the main event match solid yeah, but the undercard wasn't anything great.

The undercard featured-

A great Matt v. X-Pac match

Great promos from Stone Cold and Jericho

A funny segment with Kurt

A solid tag match with Dudz v. Hollys

A hot tag match with Eddy/Jeff v. E-n-C match

The main event match was more then solid. It was fourteen minutes of flawless tag team wrestling that put Jericho and Benoit over HUGE. With Jim Ross having a heart attack at ringside and the crowd going bonkers- they truly looked like world beaters.

It's not their fault that the WWF cut out the legs from under them right before the PPV.

And many RAW and SD!s have been leaps and bounds above a TNA show.

The September 26th, 2002 SD! for example

Or the May 24th SD!

and it goes on and on

Guest vicvenomjr

If this is THE Bob Barron, you owe me a tape.

Benoit got a main event slot at Fully Loaded 2000 and Unforgiven 2000. He was put in a high profile match at No Mercy.

*****Not really. Can you remember one good angle he was in? Does he have any merchandise? Did you really believe he had a chance to win the heavyweight title....ever? The answer is no, basically the WWF has done zilch with Benoit besides using him to keep their good rassling portion of the show up.

That's long before 2003.

And Eddy is not a good example because of his drug problems.

*****not really besides the Chyna angle did the WWF ever do anything for him at all. Any good angles? Any merchandise? Did you ever say to yourself I have to tune in to see Eddie rassle X or Y tonight. Never. Has he ever had a chance at the heavyweight title? No.

So basically in the four years they've been in the WWF, they still are both at the same level they were in WCW (US title, IC title). Says a lot about the booking ability of VKM.

And please learn how to use the quote button

That RAW WAS amazing.

The Dudley/Holly storyline on that night was pretty damn cool.

Mostly clean finishes that night as far as I remember, and one of the best tag matches ever at the end.

Not really. Can you remember one good angle he was in?

The feud with Y2J over who had the better submission hold- and I enjoyed the Rock feud,

Does he have any merchandise

He had the Victim of the Crossface shirt.

Did you really believe he had a chance to win the heavyweight title....ever?

They did stack the deck against the Rock to make people think Benoit would win,

basically the WWF has done zilch with Benoit besides using him to keep their good rassling portion of the show up.

They've done a lot with him. They've done some poor things for him but there are times when they do push him correctly

not really besides the Chyna angle did the WWF ever do anything for him at all.

I think the fact that he was a huge drug addict kind of hurt a lot of his pushes.

Any good angles?

I liked the Val Venis feud and the Radicalz feud

Any merchandise?

The Latino Heat shirt.

Did you ever say to yourself I have to tune in to see Eddie rassle X or Y tonight.

Again- The fact that he was injury prone and not sober probably hindered any push he had.

Never. Has he ever had a chance at the heavyweight title? No.

I remember that match against the Rock he has in 2002 where he had the crowd in the palm of his hand. Great stuff

Guest vicvenomjr

The undercard featured-

*****not really breaking down doors here for originality.

The main event match was more then solid. It was fourteen minutes of flawless tag team wrestling that put Jericho and Benoit over HUGE.

*****then why weren't either directly pushed to the top of the card. If the fans thought they were so over, why didn't they scream and demand they be pushed to the top of the card and challenge for the heavyweight title. They weren't a year from that match they were still stuck in the same position as they are now, just below the glass ceiling.

With Jim Ross having a heart attack at ringside and the crowd going bonkers- they truly looked like world beaters.

*****and what ahppened the next week, the next month, the year, the next two years. Not much different, right at the cusp but unable to break the wall down.

It's not their fault that the WWF cut out the legs from under them right before the PPV.

*****okay....but don't hail a WWF show if it didn't result in any fruition for those rasslers involved.

*****For a complete two hour program, not really.

Or the May 24th SD!

and it goes on and on

*****Those two were great, they really were.

I thought it was great when

1)Crips won

2) McMahon took up a lot of television time

3)great rasslers had great matches but weren't mentioned again after they left the ring

4)the main event ended in a run in

5)the IC title was treated as a joke

6)Taker buried someone

7)young rasslers were treated as after thoughts

8) the announce team showed their age

9)the women's division was buried

10) and the show insulted the intelligence of it's fans.

Yah great entertainment.....you got me.

Not really. Can you remember one good angle he was in? Does he have any merchandise? Did you really believe he had a chance to win the heavyweight title....ever? The answer is no, basically the WWF has done zilch with Benoit besides using him to keep their good rassling portion of the show up.

OK, Chris Benoit has been in some good fueds. The one with Chris Jericho from April-August 2000 was quite amazing, and produced some cracking matches. Oh, and he has a rather nice t-shirt as merchandise. As for recently, I would agree that WWE have done nothing, but it's not always been the case. Oh, and Fully Loaded 2000 drew a good buyrate because of the guys main eventing.

not really besides the Chyna angle did the WWF ever do anything for him at all. Any good angles? Any merchandise? Did you ever say to yourself I have to tune in to see Eddie rassle X or Y tonight. Never. Has he ever had a chance at the heavyweight title? No

Oh, lets call the Chyna angle a GOOD angle now. Up untill the G:TV thing, it was a load of bullshit. I liked his fued with John Cena and his even BETTER fued with Rob Van Dam on his return to WWE. The Latino Heat shirts rock. And yes, I have tuned in to watch Eddie wrestle numerous times. I agree on the Heavyweight Title thing though.

not really breaking down doors here for originality.

It kinda did though. It was a RAW that focused on in ring wrestling for the first time in a while.

then why weren't either directly pushed to the top of the card.

They were pushed to a main event feud against the Power Trip but injuries to HHH and Benoit kinda mucked it up.

If the fans thought they were so over, why didn't they scream and demand they be pushed to the top of the card and challenge for the heavyweight title.

Well they did get good pops.

They weren't a year from that match they were still stuck in the same position as they are now, just below the glass ceiling.

Benoit doesn't count since he was hurt.

what ahppened the next week, the next month, the year, the next two years. Not much different, right at the cusp but unable to break the wall down.

Again- Benoit got hurt. Jericho did eventually break the walls down by winning the title and being put over by Rocky until HHH and Austin wandered in.

okay....but don't hail a WWF show if it didn't result in any fruition for those rasslers involved.

I will hail a WWF show if for 2+ hours it entertains the hell out of me and produces some great wrestling.

Just like I'll hail TNA if they do the same.

For a complete two hour program, not really.

I'd say so- Also factoring in the price of a TNA show and the price of a RAW and SD!

1)Crips won

3)great rasslers had great matches but weren't mentioned again after they left the ring

6)Taker buried someone

WWE isn't perfect- But I was very displeased with many of the TNA shows I watched over the summer.

Guest vicvenomjr

The feud with Y2J over who had the better submission hold- and I enjoyed the Rock feud,

*****but did it result in anything. A title push, more fans, more merchadise sales anything? No just rinse recyle,repeat booking.

*****would you wear it? I wouldn't.

*****Did you really think that VKM would give the belt to Benoit? Come on.

They've done a lot with him. They've done some poor things for him but there are times when they do push him correctly

*****Is he in a better position now or when he started in the WWF, with the radicals? I'd say then.

I think the fact that he was a huge drug addict kind of hurt a lot of his pushes.

*****he's been on the roster long enough to get some sorta decent storyline push. Storm has had more pushes than Eddie.

*****with all due respect I have no idea about the Venis feud. Which may prove my point.

The Latino Heat shirt.

*****excluding the whole Chyna run, have they done anything with him, like I said before.

Again- The fact that he was injury prone and not sober probably hindered any push he had.

*****still he's the GREATEST rassler in the world and they choose to do nothing with him.

I remember that match against the Rock he has in 2002 where he had the crowd in the palm of his hand. Great stuff

*****actually that's a great match. But did the WWF do anything with him after that. It was also non-title which made Eddie look like someone who would always be viewed as a midcarder.

then why weren't either directly pushed to the top of the card. If the fans thought they were so over, why didn't they scream and demand they be pushed to the top of the card and challenge for the heavyweight title. They weren't a year from that match they were still stuck in the same position as they are now, just below the glass ceiling.

Cue to the end of that year, and Chris Jericho became the World Champion. Chris Jericho also won the WCW Title and was involved in a major fued with The Rock. As for Benoit, he couldnt go to the top of the card, because he was injured.

For a complete two hour program, not really

I'll not dwell too much on that, it's a matter of opinion.

Guest vicvenomjr

OK, Chris Benoit has been in some good fueds. The one with Chris Jericho from April-August 2000 was quite amazing, and produced some cracking matches. Oh, and he has a rather nice t-shirt as merchandise. As for recently, I would agree that WWE have done nothing, but it's not always been the case. Oh, and Fully Loaded 2000 drew a good buyrate because of the guys main eventing.

*****is Benoit in a better position now or when he started in the WWF?

Oh, lets call the Chyna angle a GOOD angle now. Up untill the G:TV thing, it was a load of bullshit. I liked his fued with John Cena and his even BETTER fued with Rob Van Dam on his return to WWE. The Latino Heat shirts rock. And yes, I have tuned in to watch Eddie wrestle numerous times. I agree on the Heavyweight Title thing though.

*****You have turned in to watch him, but does the average mark? No. Does the average mark know he's the GREATEST rassler in the world? No. WWF has killed both of these guys. Is the money worth it? I'd rather be in Japan and get cultured.

Guest vicvenomjr

Cue to the end of that year, and Chris Jericho became the World Champion. Chris Jericho also won the WCW Title and was involved in a major fued with The Rock. As for Benoit, he couldnt go to the top of the card, because he was injured.

*****He was always seen as second tier. His two title run was seen as a joke because he was Steph's lap dog.

is Benoit in a better position now or when he started in the WWF?

I'm actually gonna wait untill next Friday untill I answer that. Things may change.

You have turned in to watch him, but does the average mark? No. Does the average mark know he's the GREATEST rassler in the world? No. WWF has killed both of these guys. Is the money worth it? I'd rather be in Japan and get cultured

For a start he's not the best in the world. WWE maybe, but not the world. WWE seem to be pushing Benoit again though, but Eddie hasn't faired too well recently, apart from the mega push he got with the John Cena fued.

A title push

Fully Loaded 2000- lots of main events on RAW and SD!

more fans

I'm sure he's more over then he was when he came in- the increased visibility helped.

more merchadise sales anything?

Well he got a t-shirt out of it

would you wear it? I wouldn't.

I wouldn't wear 99.9% of WWE's shirts.

Did you really think that VKM would give the belt to Benoit? Come on.

Well given that they had played hot potato with the title leading up to Fully Loaded putting the title on Benoit would've been stupid anyway.

But they did what they could to make people think Benoit had a chance.

Is he in a better position now or when he started in the WWF, with the radicals? I'd say then.

Better position now. When he debuted he was a midcarder feuding with Too Cool and Rikishi. Now he's being prepped for a Brock feud.

he's been on the roster long enough to get some sorta decent storyline push. Storm has had more pushes than Eddie.

Storm has never been put over the way Eddy was the last time SD! was in Philly.

with all due respect I have no idea about the Venis feud. Which may prove my point.

It happened around Summerslam- wasn't memorable or anything but I liked it.

excluding the whole Chyna run, have they done anything with him, like I said before.

He also got a Cheat 2 Win shirt and other merchandise from WWE.

still he's the GREATEST rassler in the world and they choose to do nothing with him.

Until he ran into Big Show they were doing something with him. October 2003 really killed him.

actually that's a great match. But did the WWF do anything with him after that. It was also non-title which made Eddie look like someone who would always be viewed as a midcarder.

He went to SD! and put on great match after great match before finally being rewarded- until he ran into Show

Guest vicvenomjr

It kinda did though. It was a RAW that focused on in ring wrestling for the first time in a while.

*****eh, maybe.

They were pushed to a main event feud against the Power Trip but injuries to HHH and Benoit kinda mucked it up.

*****eh, maybe. But Y2J didn't destroy Austin in a subsequent feud right?

Well they did get good pops.

*****But it didn't result in anything. Benoit got questionable big pops.

Again- Benoit got hurt. Jericho did eventually break the walls down by winning the title and being put over by Rocky until HHH and Austin wandered in.

*****Y2J was always treated as second tier, still is.

I will hail a WWF show if for 2+ hours it entertains the hell out of me and produces some great wrestling.

*****I couldn't get into a show, where I know that there is no pay-off down the road. At least in TNA you know Raven would get his revenge or AJ will become a super star. TNA comes through, WWE muddles and teases the audience.

I'd say so- Also factoring in the price of a TNA show and the price of a RAW and SD!

*****true about the price, but money in my case is little object. It's all about entertainment.

WWE isn't perfect- But I was very displeased with many of the TNA shows I watched over the summer.

*****Try to be exact. All WWE are the same and end the same way. HHH wins.

Guest vicvenomjr

Doesnt matter. Triple H isn't winning.

*****At this point who looks better in the feud? I think HHH even though, he's lost.

Guest vicvenomjr

Fully Loaded 2000- lots of main events on RAW and SD!

*****In four years you'd think he'd get one run at the title belt.

more fans

*****questionable watch Benoit-Raven I think Superbrawl in 97. I think Benoit was more over then.

I'm sure he's more over then he was when he came in- the increased visibility helped.

*****not really he's still looked at as a vanilla midget. I remember watching the show with friends when he came back from an injury. I marked out like a child and my friends (marks) were like "so what, he sucks"

Well he got a t-shirt out of it

I wouldn't wear 99.9% of WWE's shirts.

*****true except RVD's

Well given that they had played hot potato with the title leading up to Fully Loaded putting the title on Benoit would've been stupid anyway.

*****They would have never done it, ever.

But they did what they could to make people think Benoit had a chance.

*****like what allow him to explain his character, or his gimmick or get him a maanager or allow him to have WOMAN as his valet?

Better position now. When he debuted he was a midcarder feuding with Too Cool and Rikishi. Now he's being prepped for a Brock feud.

*****when he debuted he was the WCW champ. This feud should have happened four years ago.

Storm has never been put over the way Eddy was the last time SD! was in Philly.

*****Storm has had more gimmicks in the last few weeks than Eddie has had in years.

It happened around Summerslam- wasn't memorable or anything but I liked it.

*****that's cool I liked the Trinity-Kash feud.

He also got a Cheat 2 Win shirt and other merchandise from WWE.

*****what other merch and the 2 win shirt is pathetic.

Until he ran into Big Show they were doing something with him. October 2003 really killed him.

*****Who killed him? VKM. The question is why?

He went to SD! and put on great match after great match before finally being rewarded- until he ran into Show

*****rewarded how, with two belts they did nothing with. They should have him and Benoit feuding right now for the #1 contendership. With Eddie as the heel. It's not tough.

Guest vicvenomjr

My god.

Goldberg beat the Evolution on his own to win at SS.

He beat Triple H even after a sledgehammer shot.

So I believe Berg HAS looked better.

*****that's cool it's your opion. When berg came out on Raw his pop wasn't that a face champ should be getting.

Have a good holiday all.....

Guest vicvenomjr

In Meltzer's article today on the obsrver....

--The first set of Wrestlemania XX cards has a photo of Chris Benoit doing a diving head-BUTT on Kurt Angle from WM X-7. Underneath it, it lists it as a photo of Angle and Chris Jericho saying it took place at WM 16 for the three-way. More than that being a mistake is that it's now almost four years and Jericho and Benoit are in the same position they were.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Since they both came in as Upper-Midcard/Main Eventers, it's kinda hard to go DOWN from there. Thats like saying "HHH has been a main eventer forever! Why is he still in the same position?"

Guest MikeSC
Michael Shane SUCKS on the stick.

*****true enough I'm not that big of a fan but he's better than everyone else on the mic for the x-division sans Daniels.

Actually, Kazarian and Sabin both are better.

WOW! He pretends to be HBK's cousin (nephew actuallY) and he sounds like a gay Christian. And Christian isnt that special on the STICK~! so Michael Shane being 2nd rate to HIM is bad.

*****I think it also is a subtle dig at the WWF, where TNA is saying your still using a 40 y/o HBK while we're using the evolution of HBK or HBK at 23. We're (TNA) evolving your a bunch of old-timers past their prime (WWF).

Of course, the REAL irony is that the "old-timer past his prime" puts on better matches than the "evolution" tends to stink up the arena.

Low-Ki could beat the shit out of Michael Shane in a legt fight and can actually wrestle GOOD-great matches.

*****True but knowing Ki he'd probably want the heavyweight title by now.

I doubt you know Low-Ki.

I haven't seen enough Sonjay to say anything.

*****awesome in ring ability but seems to have zero charisma.

So, he's one up on Shane?

Kazarian = Gone for now.

*****I think they dropped the ball with him and should have given him the belt as well as the lady killer gimmick.

Chris Sabin = Probably one of the better wrestles in TNA now.

*****not great on the mic though.

As good as Shane and WORLDS better on the mic.

Michael Shane needs to die...or injure himself badly to get him off TNA.

*****uhm well wow. That's a lot of hatred for a guy who wrestled in one of the best matches I've ever seen live (ROH ladder match vs. London last fall in Philly).

Well, judging by his TNA work --- it was probably a carry job.

-=Mike

Guest MikeSC
Sometimes, the best thing to do with talented guys is to LET THEM WORK IN THE RING. They got Eddy and Benoit far more over than they were in WCW.

*****true, but basically in the WWF your just having them bump for no reason and zero money making oppurtunities. Because characters and storylines sell, not in ring rassling.

Almost definitely made more than they would have in WCW.

Seeing as how you can't even name a single match from either show --- both were great, mind you --- kinda indicates that your opinion should be quite ignored.

*****not really the undercard wasn't that great for the tag team main and just centered on Austin and Trips arguing back and forth and them basically burying Benoit and Y2J. The ECW show was an ultimate bust when they just joined with WCW. Personally that was one of the most disapointing WWF shows ever.

Bob already posted most of the show from which Benoit & Jericho won the straps. And since the tag match alone > ANY TNA match to date, the show overall was better. Everybody at the time noticed that the crap the WWF was unloading from post-WM X-7 to that date just ended and the shows just ROCKED for several weeks.

Actually, if you go with Russo's booking, you won't remember the match in 2 months. By and large, people will try and ignore it as the match was horrid.

*****Russo isn't booking right now and I have the feeling TNA will constantly bring it up. You can always forget how a match flows but you usually never forget the winner.

Jeff Hardy pinned Big Show. Tended to be forgotten.

He tends to get his BUTT handed to him. A lot.

*****the guy is 23 you just want to hand him everything on a silver platter? No, you slowly build him up and have him destroy the myth that small rasslers can't succeed in this industry. It's a slow progress which will conclude at the PPV with Styles defeating Sting and finally passing the torch.

What torch does Sting have to pass? And, if a guy is a former World Champ, storylines shouldn't be booked questioning if he belongs in the ring with heavyweights.

You mean like when he FORCED EVERY SINGLE WORKER IN THE COMPANY IN 1988 TO MENTION HIM IN THEIR PROMOS?

And, he didn't have great presence. He was just really fat.

*****He was awesome on the mic and was the hero to everyone in the working class. I was 5 or 6 I thought the guy was larger than life.

OK, so you're 21 --- at the oldest --- AND a journalist? Sorry, but college papers don't count.

-=Mike

Guest MikeSC
The undercard featured-

*****not really breaking down doors here for originality.

"Not breaking down the doors for originality"? What, PRECISELY, does that mean?

The main event match was more then solid. It was fourteen minutes of flawless tag team wrestling that put Jericho and Benoit over HUGE.

*****then why weren't either directly pushed to the top of the card. If the fans thought they were so over, why didn't they scream and demand they be pushed to the top of the card and challenge for the heavyweight title. They weren't a year from that match they were still stuck in the same position as they are now, just below the glass ceiling.

WELL, Benoit had that whole major neck injury at the time. And they felt Jericho wasn't ready.

With Jim Ross having a heart attack at ringside and the crowd going bonkers- they truly looked like world beaters.

*****and what ahppened the next week, the next month, the year, the next two years. Not much different, right at the cusp but unable to break the wall down.

Well, if you ignore Jericho's World Title reign.

*****okay....but don't hail a WWF show if it didn't result in any fruition for those rasslers involved.

People praise the Super X Tourney all day long. What fruition did it pay off? Teddy Hart isn't in TNA. Nor is Juvy. Shane is not over at all.

*****For a complete two hour program, not really.

Yes, really.

Or the May 24th SD!

and it goes on and on

*****Those two were great, they really were.

1)Crips won

6)Taker buried someone

Yah great entertainment.....you got me.

Better than a horrid show that featured

1) Erik and Goldylocks in an asinine "Interrogators" segment.

2) Raven & Sandman in a pointless tag match

3) Abyss in a pointless match

4) Low-Ki and Daniels in a great match that wasn't mentioned for the rest of the show.

5) JJ cutting a horrid promo

6) An abortion of a main event.

-=Mike

Guest MikeSC

Quote button. It's in the corner. Not hard to use at all.

*****but did it result in anything. A title push, more fans, more merchadise sales anything? No just rinse recyle,repeat booking.

Um, yes (he's been a constant in the World Title hunt), yes, and yes.

*****would you wear it? I wouldn't.

Who's wear ANY wrestling clothing?

*****Did you really think that VKM would give the belt to Benoit? Come on.

The pops were quite nice when Benoit was announced as World Champ both times after major matches with Rock.

*****Is he in a better position now or when he started in the WWF, with the radicals? I'd say then.

Made the champ tap at SSeries. Yes, he's in much better shape.

*****he's been on the roster long enough to get some sorta decent storyline push. Storm has had more pushes than Eddie.

Now you're just being idiotic.

*****with all due respect I have no idea about the Venis feud. Which may prove my point.

I know. Good work = not interesting to you.

The Latino Heat shirt.

*****excluding the whole Chyna run, have they done anything with him, like I said before.

Umm, the program with the Hardys had promise until he hit rehab. His tag title run late last year and early this year was terrific.

*****still he's the GREATEST rassler in the world and they choose to do nothing with him.

Except make him repeated World Tag Champ and U.S Champ.

*****actually that's a great match. But did the WWF do anything with him after that. It was also non-title which made Eddie look like someone who would always be viewed as a midcarder.

Well, he is an upper mid-carder. Preferrable to TNA making AJ look like a midcarder when he's one of their "top guys".

-=Mike