TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Boo_Bradley

Holy Post Whores!

Guest RoyalBlue
MMM...masturbate to my greatness.

I know that Kamui's not emo. It was all a joke, that I admitted stopped being funny once I began posting pictures. Judging by physical description, he IS emo. I, on the other hand, am not.

Oh, and don't act like you're on a mission from God, here. "Oh, I'm giving him a taste of his own medicine." What are you, his mom? Let him fight his own battles.

I find that post to be factually incorrect.

And I'm using an insult on you that you used in jest on annother poster. You expected him to take it as a joke, I expect you to take it as a joke. Not get all over-emotional about it.

Guest RoyalBlue
Kam, I really got nothing against ya. You seem like a decent kid...I feel like I've said that once already.

But Royal Blue needs a punch in the twat.

Hmmm. If I'm a female poster that's a bannable offence. I wonder if it would be cruel to ask for a banning.

Kam, I really got nothing against ya. You seem like a decent kid...I feel like I've said that once already.

But Royal Blue needs a punch in the twat.

Hmmm. If I'm a female poster that's a bannable offence. I wonder if it would be cruel to ask for a banning.

Ask away. See how far you get with that.

Guest RoyalBlue

No, you're more fun here. Every poster needs his Johnson.

Er, I mean the poster. Yeah.

That still doesn't explain those PMs last nite.

And if you're really sensitive, some would say that taking the piss out of others (when the same thing happening to you affects you) is a FUCKING STUPID IDEA. God, you're a schmuck.

The ones why I asked why you were flaming the everloving fuck out of me? Sure it does. I was feeling persecuted and ridiculed, despite the fact that you told me that you were just talking trash. And I jokingly said that you hurt my feelings, but I guess that didn't come across too well.

That still doesn't explain those PMs last nite.

And if you're really sensitive, some would say that taking the piss out of others (when the same thing happening to you affects you) is a FUCKING STUPID IDEA. God, you're a schmuck.

The ones why I asked why you were flaming the everloving fuck out of me? Sure it does. I was feeling persecuted and ridiculed, despite the fact that you told me that you were just talking trash. And I jokingly said that you hurt my feelings, but I guess that didn't come across too well.

Again, where was I flaming the everloving shit out of you? I was talking trash about something you said. Anybody who feels persecuted and ridiculed by something on an internet needs to grow a set, and they certainly shouldn't be trying to take the piss out of others. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Before this thread, i didn't really give a shit about you, but after this thread and your PMs, you're coming across as a bit of a schmuck.

Guest RoyalBlue
Why would anyone whose feelings are easily hurt be in this folder in the first place?

Seconded.

*walks in*

This isn't fun anymore....

*leaves....pokes head back in*

And for the record I don't hate Kamui....I don't even know him....I just disagree with him.......A LOT.

*slams door*

Wait, why did Kamui get banned? I genuinely liked him, he seemed like good people. *waits for an explanation...in anger...*

Wait, why did Kamui get banned? I genuinely liked him, he seemed like good people. *waits for an explanation...in anger...*

He purposely trolled and then admitted to it and then asked to be banned.

He was an annoying little shit that deserved it.

Yeah, never mind, I just caught that he "worked the board," which is always incredibly retarded (coughBankyandNewMecough). And against the rules, what with the trolling then. Never mind.