TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JN News

WWE denies Goldberg winning by DQ

You guys are not gonna believe the stupidity of the WWE or their website. As we all know, and as we all saw plain as broad daylight, Goldberg won his match against HHH by DQ. It happened when Kane came in and attacked Goldberg, causing the DQ. (and let's not kid ourselves either, because obviously Kane's interference was the obviously planned outcome of the match) Kane DID NOT attack HHH in any way, shape or form. That would've ended up as a draw. (Double DQ)

Now, WWE.com is saying for some reason that it was a no contest.

I mean, what's going on here? Is Vince McSenile trying to cover the whole thing up and make everyone believe that Goldberg didn't technically win the match tonight? Are they purposely trying to insult our intellegence again like they've been doing for the past couple of years now?

What gives?

I think you're just reading too much into it.

Maybe.

But, I'm just saying that the WWE & their website are distorting the facts, here.

JMO

Guest Mulatto Heat

Speaking of wwe.com flubs, I like how the link just below the Orton picture is wrong.

And the headline "Y2J nails..... HBK" with HBK on all fours is just.... never mind.

Guest Goodear

Because they want you to understand that Triple H didn't want Kane to run in and build heat for the triple threat. It's not rocket science there buddy.

It is kind of screwy though that the match is a no contest though HHH clearly lost...*gasp*...I think they're trying to protect someone!

Yes, because I'm so sure that they'd make it THAT frigging obvious.

Someone screwed up in that match *cough*timekeeper*cough* and rang the bell early. All was lost after that point, so calling it a no contest and arguing over the decision is a moot point.

It is kind of screwy though that the match is a no contest though HHH clearly lost...*gasp*...I think they're trying to protect someone!

Maybe they went with the no-contest decision to keep the Gberg/HHH feud still fresh? If Gberg went over Trips again it would j ust make the main event at Armageddon seem all the more sucky.

Actually, it would have made the match more dire for Goldberg.

HHH had him beat and Kane makes the save, therefore saying it was a DQ win for Goldberg when Trips was going to win seems like it would add more.

Kane didn't touch Triple H so it should have been a DQ with Trips complaining he had Goldberg beat in the middle of the ring for the title, thus building the heat with Kane and HHH.

The no contest is just another flub by the brillant WWE website.

Guest MikeSC
I think you're just reading too much into it.

Maybe.

But, I'm just saying that the WWE & their website are distorting the facts, here.

JMO

OMG --- A company specializing in pre-determined matches said that a match ended in a way we don't remember!

CONSPIRACY!

-=Mike

...Seriously, who cares?

Guest MikeSC

It does seem a little odd to protect him in a website, rather than on TELEVISION, which likely was seen by considerably more people.

-=Mike

Guest CronoT

You know Levesque is going to get that time keeper fired or demoted/replaced.

I can just see it now:

Levesque: "You know, Dad, (Vince) I just don't think that (Time Keeper's name) is ready yet. He/she needs some more time before he's/she's ready for the big time."

Vince: "You know, I think you might be right, Jean. I'll look into it."

Why are you calling him Levesque?

Gee, I don't know...maybe because it's his name.

Yet everyone calls him HHH. You don't see anyone on here....

"Man did you see that confrontation between Jay Reso and Chris Irvine!? Amy Dumas was there to!"

Why are you calling him Levesque?

Gee, I don't know...maybe because it's his name.

"Man did you see that confrontation between Jay Reso and Chris Irvine!? Amy Dumas was there to!"

I usually refer to him as "Levesque" to be derisive or mocking, personally

Same with "Callaway" for Underbiker

Those're the only two I do that with

Guest Megatron

I think he does that because most of us on here know his real name.

I think he does that because most of us on here know his real name.

Everyone knows pretty much all of the popular wrestlers names.

People only do it to seem knowledgable but come off just looking dumb. Call them by there fucking wrestling name...everyone else does.

I'm not sure which is funnier: Chiding each other over using wrestler's real names, or the fact that few of us ever use our real names here

Think about that one

Guest CronoT

I call him Levesque, and not HHH or Triple H, because there's no longer any clear delineation between his real self and his wrestler persona.

Once that happens, it's time to step back and take some time off. I don't think we need someone else ending up like Ultimate Warrior.

I'm not sure which is funnier: Chiding each other over using wrestler's real names, or the fact that few of us ever use our real names here

Think about that one

Just like in the vein of the wrestlers we bitch about...we choose to hide our real names out of embarassment.

Think about that one

Just like in the vein of the wrestlers we bitch about...we choose to hide our real names out of embarassment.

I don't really hide mine out of embarassment, no one's ever really asked for it

Though I do happen to share the last name of a superstar (no not this one), although it isn't really his last name... but still

Guest RollingSambos

Denies that Goldberg won by DQ? I think not. The truth is that it was a no contest. The referee and the time keeper were doing their own thing. Chioda never disqualified Triple H because Randy Orton never touched Goldberg. Goldberg made sure of that. The time keeper simply assumed that Orton storming the ring constituted a DQ, when it did not. Kane's violent interruption ensured that the referee had no choice but to throw the match out. What do you call a match with no clear winner? A no contest. This contest will be decided at Armageddon.