TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Corey_Lazarus

One And Only TNA 12/3/03 Thread

Guest The Last Free Voice

don't be to optimistic. I don't think the card looks bad at all. in fact i think it looks real good.

They also announced some X-Division Triple Threat, but I dunno the workers involved.

And I think it's been proven that with Mantel at the helm, even matches that SHOULD be "HOLY FUCK~!" exciting (LowKi/Daniels from a few weeks ago) turn into a better-than-average SD/Raw bout.

I don't get why mantell takes all the heat. JJ and his dad have the final say. And I loved Ki Daniels.

Guest BrokenWings

Also...

Shane Douglas & Michael Shane team up to face Chris Sabin & Sonjay Dutt. 3 Live Kru will be on hand to talk about their big win last week, but will AMW get their title shot...and what about Simon Diamond and Johnny Swinger? We'll also hear from Roddy Piper and we'll see how X matches up with someone bigger than him when he takes on Don Harris.

-Backstage Notes

hopefully that's what they are building to, so they can't blow that with the first match.

I'm not going to hold my breath for the day an X division match gets 20 minutes again. Daniels/Ki could be booked as a feud of the year and the blowoff will still only get 12 mintues. I'm equally amazed that the first match ended clean.

I honestly think that if the fans are into it enough The Management will listen.

That's the other problem.

The fans in the Asylum have been terrible for the last couple months. They hardly react to anything and it hurts the matches. For example...outside of a few Low Ki chants during the Daniels/Ki match...the crowd was DEAD.

I thought that Jeremy Borash would constantly lead the crowd in chants by offering them stuff.

Does he still do that?

Is Raven still insanely over?

I don't know. I read that the fairgrounds were in the "bad" part of town, and TNA was thinking about moving to a place where people would be happier to go every week. I read one thing credited to the observer that said they were considering building a new place.

that would cost a fair bit of cash, but they may have enough, but the problem would be the time it would take i think

I think the theory is that they could rent it out to the other local indys that use the fairgrounds as well, and make the money back eventually.

It's not the worst idea I've heard...but it really depends on how bad it is to go to the fairgrounds...which we'd have to ask someone from Nashville.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Ki/Daniels/Kash was pretty good, but a little short for a triple threat (a little over 10 minutes). I'd say around ***, but I'd rather watch it again before making a final rating.

The damn 3LK/AMW/JArrett/whoever confrontation bored me too much, but it was fun hearind B.G. James doing the tag champ introduction bit again.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Time for Michael Shane Douglas vs. Sonjay Dutt & Chris Sabin.