TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Peter_Griffin

ROH Final Battle 2003

Which stop you using Emax? I'll be using the Queens one. Everyone is planning on bringing streamers for Muta, try to bring some if you can so they can be passed out to everyone.

im getting on the manhattan stop with my brother, because i live in manhattan and the bus location is an easy 5 minute train ride from my house. ill get streamers, i did that for death by dishonor as well.

There's a chance this could be ruined...because now everyone thinks they should throw streamers for everybody..which kills the idea.

Well..they should break their attendance record this Saturday, thats what there planning on at least. This show is suppose to start everything for the next 6 months.

Guest bort

Doing it for London's farwell match was a one time thing

If they do it for all of the AJ guys it wont be as great when they do it for muta....I say save them for muta but some will throw them for KAZ and Koji i bet

Guest Devin

At this point, Kojima and Kaz are far better workers then Mutoh anyways. I say throw streamers for all the guys, not just save them for the washed up guy who helped kill All Japan with his booking, and his no talent partner. But hey, what do I know?

At this point, Kojima and Kaz are far better workers then Mutoh anyways. I say throw streamers for all the guys, not just save them for the washed up guy who helped kill All Japan with his booking, and his no talent partner. But hey, what do I know?

Good point, Mutoh's been around wrestling so long that the streamers probably have no affect on him.

On Dave Meltzer's Wrestling Observer website, he lists a teaser for the new print issue, upcoming for next week's 12/29 cover date. He mentions the following---

" details on.....a former ROH star set to make a surprise appearance at the next show and expectations of the company's biggest crowd ever"

So....anyone have any ideas besides Low-Ki?

Feinstein responded with...Like Gabe said in the preview you never know who can show up at a ROH show......Could it be Spanky, London, Eddy, Dreamer,Ki,Corino,Alexis,CSC,Tajiri and the list goes on and on. THere is only one way to find out guys.

Tajiri??

Guest bort

I think it could be Lucy as she just got fired.

I could even see it being a guy like boogluo

It may be ki, he works in japan i could see him doin somthing with the ALL Japan guys

I'll post results until I get bored:

Credit: ROHWrestling.com board's redismyhero and his friend who's at the show, Joe

Convention Card

Sumie Sakai defeated Allison Danger

CM Punk cut a promo on Muta

Josh Daniels defeated Puma with a Fisherman's Buster. Big Joe said it was a good match.

Dunn and Marcos and The Christopher St. Connection went to a No Contest when CM Punk interfered. He hit Mase with the Pepsi Plunge.

Deranged and Johnny Kashmere have been replaced in the 4-Way by Hydro and Oman Tortuga. Someone said that Deranged missed his ride, as ironic as it may sound, although I'm not sure how they'd know so soon, unless they know him personally. Kashmere's reason for not showing isn't yet known. Anyway...

Hydro defeated Oman Tortuga, Nick Gage and Slyk Wagner Brown in a Four Corner Survival Match with a Pumphandle Piledriver. Joe says the finish was sick.

someone threw a streamer at a fan dressed as Muta...

despite apologies, the streamer thrower was tarred and feathered

Special K and The Carnage Crew went to a No Contest. This is strange as I thought it was a no DQ match. The PA State Athletic Commission supposedly stopped the match. One of the guys who sits at ringside (I always wondered who he was) seemed a bit ticked at the blood. Then came the Carnage Driver through his table.

Trent Acid defeated Sonjay Dutt with a Yakuza Kick. The match was apparently "off of the charts good."

The Briscoe Brothers defeated The SAT with a Doomsday Device to retain the ROH Tag Team Titles. Afterwards they confronted Samoa Joe and Bryan Danielson.

Also the arena is packed.

Main card starts at 7:45. I'll be watching London/Styles from NOTG meanwhile.

John Walters defeated Xavier in the Fight Without Honor. F'N Awesome match says Joe. Xavier leaves the Prophecy and joins with... You guys ain't going to believe this... PRINCE NANA!!!!!!!!! Walters & Nana are now known as The Embassy.

By the way...this post is no joke. Xavier and Nana are now allied.

Matt Stryker defeated BJ Whitmer with the Stryker Lock to win the Field Of Honor Tournament. Very slow match. Locker room congratulates Stryker afterwards.

I'm not gonna do this anymore. I'm too busy. Updates can be found at the ROH board. If someone wants to take over, feel free to do so.

Guest Dave O'Neill, Journalist
Trent Acid defeated Sonjay Dutt with a Yakuza Kick. The match was apparently "off of the charts good."

You would say that.

Not all of us think that Dutt, Acid and AB Luke are the be all and end all Barber, a little less bias in your posts would be nice

So far -

- Bryan "American Dragon" Danielson beat Jay Briscoe with the Cattle Mutilation

- John Walters beat Xavier. Xavier quits The Prophecy afterwards, and joins Prince Nana...???

- Matt Stryker beat BJ Whitmer with the Stryker Lock to win the Field Of Honor Tournament. Locker room congratulates Stryker afterwards.

Samoa Joe vs. Mark Briscoe is going on now...

You would say that.

Not all of us think that Dutt, Acid and AB Luke are the be all and end all Barber, a little less bias in your posts would be nice

You're joking right? Gee talk about touchy.

You would say that.

you do realize that the Dutt/Acid "off the charts good" comment was taken verbatim from an unrelated third party currently at the show, then posted on the RoH board, then cut and pasted here, right....? that may explain the quotes.

so any bias belongs to dude's friend Joe in Philly.

(although... you are, as far as i'm concerned, correct about Luke, Acid, and to a lesser extent, Dutt.)