TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
justsoyouknow

So...who here would be interested

Guest RoyalBlue
Psssst.....my girlfriend's coming with me.

But, I like your story, too. Thank you for teaching me another valuable lesson. Without your constant support, I don't know how I'd make it through the day. I mean...drunk girls are easy? WHODA THUNKIT?

Kid Rock.

Guest Beeferton
Don't forget to pass the Dutchie on the left hand side.

Well, that IS proper rotation.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
Puff, puff... (passes Dutch's penis to someone else)

I won't even say anything.

How did you get your girlfriend to come along to something like this? Where are all these free-wheeling women?

I woke up this morning with a bad hangover, and my penis was missing again. This happens all the time. It's detachable.

This comes in handy a lot of the time. I can leave it home when I think it's going to get me in trouble, or I can rent it out when I don't need it. But now and then I go to a party, get drunk, and the next morning I can't for the life of me remember what I did with it.

First I looked around my apartment and I couldn't find it, so I called up the place where the party was, they hadn't seen it either. I asked them to check the medicine cabinet 'cause for some reason, I leave it there sometimes, but not this time. So I told them if it pops up to let me know. I called a few people who were at the party, but they were no help either.

I was starting to get desperate. I really don't like being without my penis for too long. It makes me feel like less of a man and I really hate to have to sit down every time I take a leak. After a few hours of searching the house and calling everyone I could think of, I was starting to get very depressed, so I went to the Kiev and at breakfast.

Then as I walked down Second Avenue toward St. Mark's Place,where all those people sell used books and other junk on the street, I saw my penis lying on a blanket next to a broken toaster oven. Some guy was selling it. I had to buy it off him. He wanted 22 bucks, but I talked him down to 17.

I took it home, washed it off, and put it back on.

I was happy again.

Complete.

People sometimes tell me I should get it permanently attached, but I don't know. Even though sometimes it's a pain in the ass, I like having a detachable penis.

How did you get your girlfriend to come along to something like this? Where are all these free-wheeling women?

I'm quite charming in real life...they say I've got a silver tongue. It doesn't really lend itself to the internet, but apparently I can "talk anyone into anything".

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I'm quite charming in real life...they say I've got a silver tongue. It doesn't really lend itself to the internet, but apparently I can "talk anyone into anything".

Convince me to go to one of Kotz's raves then.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
I said it only works in real life. If we were face-to-face, I could convince you.

Come to my house.

And call us on your cell phone to let us know what's happening. I'll even PM you my number.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
And call us on your cell phone to let us know what's happening. I'll even PM you my number.

...if you really want me to, I guess I could do that. I'll call you on my CELL PHONE!

Done. Call me, fucker.

CHANGE IN PLANS!!!!!

----------------------------

ALRIGHT, I just got off the phone with my friend, and, apparently, not all of the lesbians are showing up. Which means that there's only about four to six girls there, which isn't really enough to hold a pudding wrestling tournament. The evening has been changed to a wet t-shirt contest instead. Photos soon to come.