TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
justsoyouknow

So...who here would be interested

I'm guessing JSYK couldn't find any wrestling-lesbians-in-jelly pictures on the net, so we'll have to settle for a wet t-shirt competion photo he found...

CHANGE IN PLANS!!!!!

----------------------------

ALRIGHT, I just got off the phone with my friend, and, apparently, not all of the lesbians are showing up. Which means that there's only about four to six girls there, which isn't really enough to hold a pudding wrestling tournament. The evening has been changed to a wet t-shirt contest instead. Photos soon to come.

I don't fucking care as long as there are titties! I don't care if they really are people you know or girls you found on the internet....why? I LOVE ME DEM' TITTIES!!!!!

Guest GeorgeCostanza

I always get the feeling that when lesbians look at me, they're thinking, that's why I'm not a heterosexual.

I passed out in the middle of the contest...I only got one picture.

But, for those of you that will cry foul, I called Agent of Oblivion last night before I passed out. He'll vouch for me.

I feel like such a tool.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

He really did call me right before it started, sounded too drunk to even use a phone. Dumbass should know not to start drinking so soon.

Guest JMA
ABOBO NO CARE ABOUT LESBIANS, ABOBO WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO PUDDING.

Gold.

I second that. :lol:

Best. Gimmick. Poster. EVER.

I checked the camera, and the picture is there, but it's really just three girls standing in a line, waiting to be sprayed with a hose....so there's no boobies. Which makes this thread a huge letdown.

We came here for titties, you get us a picture of some titties. At least give us a photo of the girls.

If you want a picture of the girls, I'll get it when I get off of work. But there's no boobies that are visible, and I sincerely doubt that you guys would find the girls attractive in the least.

If you want a picture of the girls, I'll get it when I get off of work. But there's no boobies that are visible, and I sincerely doubt that you guys would find the girls attractive in the least.

So what you've got is a bunch of ugly, fully clothed girls standing in a line.

You're right, your parties are so cool....

Well, it's more of a "different strokes for different folks" kind of thing...for example, I think that Pink is hot, yet you think that she's hideous. See how that works? Girls that I find attractive might not neccessarily be attractive in your eyes, follow me? So, while I think that the girls in the contest were hot, the odds of you finding them hot are much slimmer.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

How did I know this wouldn't happen. Nice try JSYK. Next time don't lie to be cool.

Hmmm...you guys think that I'm lying. Alright, whatever. Ignore the fact that I called Agent of Oblivion from the party...ignore the fact that I have no reason to lie to you at all...yeah, I'm totally lying. Of all the things to lie about, why would I pick "10 lesbian pudding wrestling"?

Hmmm...you guys think that I'm lying. Alright, whatever. Ignore the fact that I called Agent of Oblivion from the party...ignore the fact that I have no reason to lie to you at all...yeah, I'm totally lying. Of all the things to lie about, why would I pick "10 lesbian pudding wrestling"?

Because it's the American dream?

Because you picked a page out of your "Wet Dream Journal" at random?

Because you picked a page out of your "Wet Dream Journal" at random?

Because you were eating pudding, and you thought "hey, this would go great with lesbians"?