TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Patty O'Green

Booking for the 12/18 HD~!

Live from Fresno, CA, OAOAST HeldDOWN will be having its first ever Ladies night! A night that's for the girls by the girls.

-All women will get in free...

-And women over the age of twenty-one get unlimited free drinks

-For the guys, if they bring a girl with them to one of the merchandising stands, they'll get twenty-five percent off any T-shirt off their choosing....

-And to top it off we'll have a special performance by pop superstars "Atomic Kitten" and a match between Candie and Holly-wood!

And if I could get Superstar to face Crystal for the 24/7 title, that would be excellent!

Edited by Northstar

Whoever faces Crystal shouldn't really bank on it being to about them. Sorry but it's really just a facade to have a huge Dama/Crystal confrontation.

So basically we need someone that doesn't mind having a match and then being DQ'd when Dama gets involved and then slowly dissapearing into the background while we do our thing.

I am looking for a singles match, just to show off my singles skillz, yo. Perhaps I could tangle with Dama, with Crystal getting involved at some point?

I am looking for a singles match, just to show off my singles skillz, yo. Perhaps I could tangle with Dama, with Crystal getting involved at some point?

Hmm.....see it was going to be her wrestling with me on commentary...and then me jumping her. Though we could do it the other way around....but that's not very sportsmen of the face. Then you'd have to sink into obscurity while we fight.

Plus if you're looking for a match to show off your skills......I'm probably not the best person to face.

Pending approval from Zack and CWM, I've got a killer idea involving those two and myself that fits perfectly into the "Ladies' Night" theme, so be expecting a backstage segment from me this week.

That works for me, but then again, we're not exactly good, law-abiding citizens.

We could even run an angle where you personally want to take care of your own business, and tell us to lay off during your matches.

I've got to scurry to work, but I'll PM you later with some ideas.

Why don't we just have a match and wait until after for you to interfere? I mean, really; I *hate* outside interference.

Well because I am doing commentary the whole time and I jump up from the booth to go screw Crystal out of the match or just to stop her from winning. That's the story I've got going here.

Uhh, no. I'm writing the match, I'll do it how I see fit. You can write pre-match, post-match, and other altercations, just let my match be a normal friggin match.

I am doing commentary...you'll have to let me write the commentary. And the post match is pretty wild and revolve's around just me and Crystal...and a bunch of officials.

That's fine if you want to write it but that's the storyline I had in mind when I wrote it.

Plus I'm figuring that you have an angle to shoot after the match. That doesn't work with what I have. The ring area just needs to contain Dama and Crystal when we get into it. And everything pretty much is centered on us there.

I can't have you doing a UGW beatdown or something after the match.

And I have to do commentary.

Before this one gets out of hand...

It's called compromise. Dama, you can't just tell Superstar what you want to do in the match. Granted you've got an angle/feud going and that's all well and good, but before this turns ugly, you guys need to work out a common ground. If Supes wishes not to have any interference, that's how it's gotta go, and you'd have to work in the attack elsewhere. No one wants you to change your direction, but you have to pick your spots. Try to work it out guys.

Before this one gets out of hand...

It's called compromise. Dama, you can't just tell Superstar what you want to do in the match. Granted you've got an angle/feud going and that's all well and good, but before this turns ugly, you guys need to work out a common ground. If Supes wishes not to have any interference, that's how it's gotta go, and you'd have to work in the attack elsewhere. No one wants you to change your direction, but you have to pick your spots. Try to work it out guys.

Well it's fine if he wants to go along with the match just normal. I'll stay out. But I still need to be at ringside doing commentary or something. And I still need it to revolve around us afterwards. I don't really want to jump on her after she's been beaten down by UGW or something.

It's fine if the match goes ahead normally with interference. But my angle still needs to run exclusively after the match.

There you go.

Supes does his match normal, with no run-ins, schmozz's, etc. He'll write it as a normal match, with normal Cole and Coach commentary.

He can PM you the finished match, and you can add in your pieces of commentary in with the Cole and Coach stuff, and then do a post-match attack once everything is said and done. This probably would have been best served via PM to avoid spoilers, but it looks like it was easy to solve.

Ok.....that'll work just fine. I just wanted to make sure Supes knew that the angle after the match was pretty exclusive and revolved around us and nobody else was involved.

Northy, dear, do you think I could possibly do a promo with you?

Also:

- Opening promo with Calvin!

- Backstage skit with the beautiful ladies (and Crystal :P) of HeldDown!

- Calvin Szechstein versus an undetermined opponent for the OAOAST Heavyweight title!

Non-Title Match:

Sly Sommers vs. one-time-only Japanese junior sensation Samurai Akiro

The Triathelon Stage of the X-Mas X-Division Twice as Nice Invitational:

The Global Party Exchange (Johnny Jackson & Scotty Static) and Mad Matt vs. The Unholy Communion (St. Andrew, Matthew, & Andrew)

Rules:

Starts as a six-man

First pinfall, eliminates both loser of fall and man voted off by team

Goes into a two-on-two situation

Second pinfall, loser of fall and whoever doesn't score the win for the winning team eliminated

Goes into singles match

Winner faces Sly on Christmas night for X Title in gimmick match picked on wheel by Sly

Zack, CWM, you get my PMs? I don't want to go through with this thing if you kids aren't in on it. Lemme know.

Also, Supes, I misread, thought you were talking to me about the run-in stuff. Nevertheless, I wanna hit some ideas off of you, so be expecting a PM sometime here.

Isn't it supposed to be Lyne and Leon's Tag Title shot this week? That's what I assumed from the last show.

If not, a Rodez or Lyne vs one of the Tag Champs singles match would be good, and I'd be available to write for it if need be.

Sign in to follow this