TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ace309

SJL METAL 12/16/03

SJL METAL CARD

Date: Tuesday, December 16, @ 10 PM EST

Venue: The Burt Flickinger Center in the “beautiful” steel belt of Downton Buffalo, New York!

Send To: Longdogger_Pete

Todd Royal and Landon Maddix were given the night off thanks to their performances on Crimson, but then Raynor said Maddix had to fight, in order to cover up for the booker's mad leet typo skilzl. Alan Clark is too hurt to fight.

OPENING PROMO: Todd Royal is here! The SJL’s World Champion is here to give his thoughts on his loss to Alan Clark, and to the injuries he caused the Disney-sponsored superstar. Clark is so injured that he won’t be competing tonight. When will he be able to cash in his title shot? Only time will tell.

WELCOME WAGON!

Daredevil vs. David Cross

Description: Daredevil, meet David Cross, one of the most talented rookies we’ve seen in the JL in a long time. David Cross, meet Daredevil, officially licensed JL rookie and bona fide talent, according to his trainer (who just happens to be working for the SWF). Let’s see what you’ve got.

Rules: Standard match. DQ & Countout apply.

Word Limit: 3000

Send to: Ace309

CHECKING FOR A PULSE LADDER MATCH

“Live~Wire” Sean Casey vs. “Fruity” Frankie Deed

Description: These two haven’t been around much lately. We’re wondering if they’ll show up for this one.

Rules: Standard ladder match rules, with a stocking full of coal hanging at the top of the ladder. This just screams postmatch shenanigans.

Word Limit: 4000

Send to: Ace309

LEAD STEEL PIPE CHALLENGE MATCH

Jacob Helmsley vs. Santa Claus

Description: After the show last week, Jacob sat on Santa’s lap and Santa asked him what he wanted for Christmas. Jake told him, and despite Santa quickly turning white and starting to shake, the dear old man simply can’t refuse. He’s Santa, for god’s sake.

Rules: Jacob asked for a Lead Steel Pipe Challenge. There will be several lead steel pipes, Jacob’s specialty weapons, laying outside and under the ring. Lead Steel pipes are legal in this match, but no other weapons are. Outside of the lead steel pipe rule, all rules apply normally.

Word Limit: 4000

Send to: Thoth

EDIT: You missed one.

MAIN EVENT

Landon “La Cucaracha” Maddix vs. “Hollywood” Spike Jenkins

Description: One of the top young prospects meets up with the craftiest, highest veteran the JL has ever seen! Old time hockey!

Rules: Standard match. DQ & Countout apply.

Word Limit: 5500

Send to: Longdogger_Pete

Edited by Longdogger_Pete

Hate to break it to ya Tom... but it's a Steel Pipe... not a lead one. (Y)ness card though.

EDIT~ Todd and Landon have been given the night off... yet Landon is fighting in the Main Event? hmm... very tricky of ya. :ph34r:

I shall be writing, and I shall be PROMOING!!! Seeing as Todd's stolen my opening promo, I guess I'll just have to show up late or something...Todd, for your promo...if you want, mention how I haven't arrived in the arena yet. Cheers.

Plus, my new "OMG HEELISH~!" stats will be up tommorow Spike.

Someone please fucking show this time...

Guest Indy

Wait aminute?......The ******* ****** work with SWF?! When the hell did that happen? Well I can't wait, this will be interesting

Guest Indy

Uh no....they or he or she are who trained Daredevil. Im just not going to reveal it till sometime later...ALOT LATER

Notice: I will not be availale to mark matches, I am out of town. I know you guys can handle this, so get someone to mark for me.

Not like anyone will turn in anything anyway. Sigh.

If one of the markers wants to jump in for that one, just post and first come first served. If no one posts by the due time, Santa and Jake can send their matches to me.

Sign in to follow this