TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

The FBI bookie bits

I like these backstage gambling deals with the FBI and other guys who don't get tv time. Even though they're short, get no one over, and don't really add to the show, I hope they keep them around.

I like these backstage gambling deals with the FBI and other guys who don't get tv time. Even though they're short, get no one over, and don't really add to the show, I hope they keep them around.

Actually, they are creating some more recognition of all three members of the FBI and they are using the segments to add heat to matches and start storylines. The bookie angle is actually a great idea and a refreshening addition to Smackdown.

Guest ligerbomb03

I think they should add Tajiri's stable into this little storyline. Maybe it could lead to a feud with FBI. Well it would certainly be better than what Akio and Sakoda have now :(

Guest Dynamite Kido

I like it as well. It adds to the FBI being used and also it can be used to create good new feuds.

I think they should add Tajiri's stable into this little storyline. Maybe it could lead to a feud with FBI. Well it would certainly be better than what Akio and Sakoda have now :(

That would be awesome. I always did like Tajiri better as a face in WWE anyway, and Akio is awesome!

Guest Anglesault

That would be awesome. I always did like Tajiri better as a face in WWE anyway, and Akio is awesome!

Nah, the FBI should be face

Tajiri is more fun as a heel and the FBI as a whole are more likable than Yakuza as a whole.

I, too, like this angle. It adds importance to some of the matches and opens the gate for several new angles. We'll probably start seeing someone make a ton of money, and conversely someone going bankrupt. The FBI could then "collect" from the unfortunate wrestler who can't pay his debt.

A feud with the Yakuza could be interesting, but I fear it may turn out like the 97 gang warz.

Nah, this is leading to a feud with the APA. Only Bradshaw and Simmons can gamble and make bets. And because they drink as well that makes them the cool faces.

Guest JacK

They could do an angle where one member of Tajiri's Yakuza puts a massive bet against another one; leading to a dive-taking which could spiral into a feud with the FBI, though you'd have to make the FBI face for that to work.

They could also have FBI run-in's to fix bets, leaving them as heel's and starting a feud with both the guy who made the bet and the guy who got stooged.

Either ways good.

The Kyo Dai v. FBI reeks of the Simpsons gang war. We just need a small Japanese guy in white biding his time to do something cool.

Quick, someone dial up Jinsei Shinzaki!

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
The Kyo Dai v. FBI reeks of the Simpsons gang war. We just need a small Japanese guy in white biding his time to do something cool.

Damn, now I want to watch the Simpsons episode with that.

Guest jtronx

Well, they did sign Kenzo Suzuki...

Well, they did sign Kenzo Suzuki...

They haven't signed him yet and he's a hoss.