TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Mandarin

The OAO Armageddon PPV Thread- 12/14/03

I don't give a fuck what anyone says, but I've been entertained throughout this entire PPV.

Too true, i'm actually pleased i'm watching this ppv. I think the results this far have increased its watchability though.

Flair must be the oldest male to win a wwe/f title.

Just a quick reminder: Vince McMahon was your WWF champion. I know,I forget that all the time.

he was 54 then,the same age as Flair now.

This has been the first Raw only PPV to actually try to get most of the roster on the PPV. If only Dreamer and Richards had been included, I'd be even more pleased.

Flair must be the oldest male to win a wwe/f title.

Just a quick reminder: Vince McMahon was your WWF champion. I know,I forget that all the time.

he was 54 then.

Funk was born June '44, so he was 53 at WrestleMania XIV (1998.)

I always laugh when they have Women's Title matches right before the main event.

It harkens back to my mind WrestleMania 1...where Wendi Richter vs. Lelani Kai came right before Hulk Hogan and Mr. T vs. Paul Orndorf and Roddy Piper.

I dig Ivory, shes good in the ring, and having met her in person shes damn nice as well.

I always laugh when they have Women's Title matches right before the main event.

It harkens back to my mind WrestleMania 1...where Wendi Richter vs. Lelani Kai came right before Hulk Hogan and Mr. T vs. Paul Orndorf and Roddy Piper.

It reminds me of Wrestlemania 18.

This match must get the crowd "rested" for the "exciting" main event.

Look at all the good that trick did for Wrestlemania X8 :(

I was being sarcastic because the fans haven't had the chance to really get pumped up/excited tonight.

I am now kinda wishing I got this PPV.

get the replay. The webcast is also good for another two weeks, for those that don't get the PPV on their cable systems...

This match must get the crowd "rested" for the "exciting" main event.

Look at all the good that trick did for Wrestlemania X8 :(

I was being sarcastic because the fans haven't had the chance to really get pumped up/excited tonight.

Hard to believe the Rumble is already here...seems like yesterday I was in Boston for it.

Oh... actually, I thought the crowd has been pretty good tonight. Better than most recent crowds anyway...

... yeah, the '03 Rumble doesn't seem as if it was that long ago...