TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Mandarin

The OAO Armageddon PPV Thread- 12/14/03

So Kane can no sell against HHH and Goldberg, but can't in matchs against Shane?

That's because McMahons are unstoppable ;)

Oh damn i forgot.

Wow, you guys must all be world class bodybuilders to be calling HHH fat.  He's out of shape and not as ripped as usual, but cmon let's not exaggerate

Yeah, if I was in half as good of shape as Triple H is in now, I'd be happy (minus the groin injuries).

Start shoving roid needles in your ass and you can have the body of Triple H.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.......shooting steroids magically gives you a great physique. Jesus Christ

Agreed on Christian(I don't do the "X" thing, I'm too cool for that) joining Evilution. It would give him something to do, and enhance his character, by taking it in a more serious direction.

Now, if he can just quit the whole resthold shit...

Thats what helps him fit in Randy Orton was busting out the rest holds a fair bit tonight.

true, even though it's for two different reasons

Christian needs more conditioning, as he's never had much for long singles matches.

Orton just plain SUCKS.

Wow, you guys must all be world class bodybuilders to be calling HHH fat.  He's out of shape and not as ripped as usual, but cmon let's not exaggerate

Yeah, if I was in half as good of shape as Triple H is in now, I'd be happy (minus the groin injuries).

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.......shooting steroids magically gives you a great physique. Jesus Christ

I thought I just had to take Stacker 2 and drink YJ Stinger?

I thought I just had to take Stacker 2 and drink YJ Stinger?

That stuff is cool but you forgot about the Metacuts HHH was pimping a few years ago

Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20

Hahahahaha...

YOU'VE ALL BEEN PUNK'D!

Wait... it's over ?

This match only has my intense interest due to the fact that I fear another HHH reign of terror.

be verrrrrrrry afraid, dude...

God, that match blew chunks. And TubbyH winning the damned belt was pointless...

Can someone, ANYONE, please for the love of all that is good explain what in the hell this company is doing???

Please?

I'm begging you, tell me now.