TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Mandarin

The OAO Armageddon PPV Thread- 12/14/03

Tomorrow night...WWE RAW becomes...

WWE HHH~!

He owns everything else...now he just needs the show named after him and they can mention his name every two seconds..

JR: Another exciting match on HHH coming up next...but now it's time for the WWE HHH Knee Of The Week...etc etc etc

Guest Besus

Need more proof that this man is political backstage? Now I bet the HHHMarks are saying he did job to Goldberg twice but 1)Because of marriage 2)Because of injury

Raw World Champ's of 2004:

Triple H

HHH

Hunter

The Game

Damn.

So the most uninteresting stable in the history of wrestling with one wrestler who can barely walk without pulling his groin, one who runs around like he just sniffed glue and drank a bottle of Jack Daniels, and two greens are officially going to be giving all the title belts to get them over as a dominate stable???

So where in the HELL does RAW go now? Triple H already KILLED every face in the damn company when he was in the main event.

It sounds like a very solid PPV other than this Evolution bull. At least the Horsemen were entertaining and fun to hate.

As much as i hate the thought of another super long HHH title run, i like the thought of evolution with all the gold.

I'm loving the 180 you guys just did with this show. You were calling it the RAW PPV of the Year about an hour ago and now most of you are damning the company to hell. Not that I blame you.

I'm not going to sit here and be so closed minded and say that the main event ruined the entire PPV for me, because it didn't. I actually enjoyed it totally overall, and for that I'm pleased.

That's not very fair. I'd like to say that when I think of this PPV, I'll think of HBK dragging a good match out of Batista, or RVD and Orton having a surprisingly good match, or Flkair becoming a tag champion. You have no idea how much I'd like to say that.

But I won't. I'll think of HHH winning back HIS damn title (and it pretty much is HIS damn title by now) AGAIN. In the worst match on the card, in a finish no one wanted to see. I SO don't want that to be the lasting memory, but that's going to be it.

I guess it's fitting that the final PPV in the close of such a crap year, that was 2003, consists of HHH on top again.

Just when you think he's gone off making movies, he'll be back to get the HHHeavyweight Title.

There's still Smackdown, I guess.

Last time I remember a stable getting a damn push like this was the nWo in WCW....Hogan as champ, Hall/Nash as tag champs, and The Giant was U.S. champ.......even THEY didn't have ALL the titles. This is unbelievable

Right - time for me to catch a snooze.

Overall, good PPV, let down by a really shitty main event.

Orton vs RVD was the best match, and certainly Orton's best to date in WWE.

OK.

Evolution with all the belts is GOLD.

I can't wait for the obligatory 20 minute glory promo tomorrow night.

So Batista & Flair are tag champions? Randy Orton the look at me I'm the transitional IC champ this week, HHH the gimme the big gold belt back champion?

Last time I remember a stable getting a damn push like this was the nWo in WCW....Hogan as champ, Hall/Nash as tag champs, and The Giant was U.S. champ.......even THEY didn't have ALL the titles. This is unbelievable

Unless Molly joins, neither does Evolution.

I actually enjoyed the card, except for the finish....some of you are funny the way you were saying before it's surprisingly good and now you can't believe you watched this "Crap of a card"

Guest Askewniverse

I liked Armageddon. In my opinion, it was the best Raw PPV this year, even if that's not saying much. Flair and HHH winning titles made this PPV for me...seriously.

Man, fuck you WWE!

Rico / Heidenreich - Rico won, holy shit! :D

Booker / Henry - decent match, didn't have a problem with how it went. Booker won, so yes!

RVD / Orton - Wow, this match surprised me. I liked it!

Intergender Match - Meh, didn't care much, Y2J teasing again with the face turn though

Michaels / Batista - God damn it, I was going for Batista the whole time. Had the damn thing won and Michaels pulled the upset victory.

Maven / Matt Hardy - Ooookay...

TAG TEAM TURMOIL - I was glad for the Evolution screwjob. Had the Dudleyz retained, this would have seriously pissed me off.

Women's Match - I felt bad for them, at least they kept it short.

Triple Threat Match - God damn it, I was going for Kane the whole time and he had it won!!! I actually thought he was going to pull it off and even he got screwed!

So basically, for once, a GOOD RAW PPV that I actually enjoyed overall, just with a suck ass finish.

Edited by Rico Costantino

Last time I remember a stable getting a damn push like this was the nWo in WCW....Hogan as champ, Hall/Nash as tag champs, and The Giant was U.S. champ.......even THEY didn't have ALL the titles.  This is unbelievable

Unless Molly joins, neither does Evolution.

Are you serious.....i wasn't counting the Women's title.....Does Evolution have a female in their group. Don't be so technical dude

Guest M. Harry Smilac

So is Goldberg going to Smackdown now and Taker coming to RAW?

I think the only person that deserve's gold in evolution right now is Flair and only for his dvd sales.

Anyways glad I didn't order this PPV cuz most people who had anything good to say about the macthes we're being way to forgiving in that it was obvious through text.

Shit, shit ,shit. My friend just brought me the rest of the event over: I was watching the feed on the internet, when it froze. I wish somebody, anybody: Gillberg, The Gobbly Gooker, Manataur, TL Hopper, Aldo Montoya, Stever Austin, The Rock, Hulk Hogan???? will beat Cripple H for this crappy night. Overall: Strong Recommend to watch the card, highly strong recommendation to avoid the main event. Man, I saw a good card in the making, and this match fucked it up. I wish I was going to Wrestlemania. So, guys I say good day to Raw. Hello, Smackdown.

EDIT: FOLKS YOU JUST SAW GOOD SOLID SHOW: NOW HERE COMES ANOTHER SHITTY TRIPLE H REIGN! :firing: I hope that Dickhead McMahon and Big Boobs McGee are happy now!

I'm officially boycotting RAW as of tonight.

I promise i won't watch raw on monday as well.I'm glad UK didn't get this event because i would have paid £14.99 to see HHH win his belt back.

Guest Disbadger
I'm officially boycotting RAW as of tonight.

Me too. Let's make a petition! People will take us seriously if we have a petition. We'll make a DIFFERENCE.;)

So, how long is it till we see Triple H in a wig and push up bra winning the Women's title?

One damn title....they have them all but one title.

And while it sounds like the main event just dragged the PPV down, I think it sounded like a great card. I just don't think most of us thought that the main event could fall down THIS far below the rest of the show.

Overall, sounds like it was an amazing show but I'd cut off the DVD before the main event I think just to make sure I don't snap it in half.

And is this the first time the cover person for a PPV has won the title? I mean, HHH was in the damn promo picture for it.