TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Mandarin

The OAO Armageddon PPV Thread- 12/14/03

Anyways glad I didn't order this PPV cuz most people who had anything good to say about the macthes we're being way to forgiving in that it was obvious through text.

No, it WAS quite good. There wasn't a single bad match, up until the finish.

Ok So who is going to be the next world champ in 2005?

Bob Sapp,seriously Vince and Jr would push him to the fucking moon if there was a way to get him.

Guest wrestlingbs

HHH had no reason to be in the main event, no reason to win, and no reason to start up another abortion of a title reign.

Proof positive this will mark the end of Raw's "hot streak." When Trips left, things started to get better. With his return, he's an albatross around Raw's neck.

Guest Besus

Was HHH/Angle@NWO any good? What about HHH/Y2J@WM 18?

I watched Book/HHH(WM 19) twice and The damn match should be underated,It sucked.HHH has not put on a good match this year,Cant say the same for 2002 because I didn't see NWO or Mania 18.

Guest Coffey

Why would you boycott Raw? Because Triple H won a predetermined match to advance storylines?

You're so silly.

Was HHH/Angle@NWO any good? What about HHH/Y2J@WM 18?

I watched Book/HHH(WM 19) twice and The damn match should be underated,It sucked.HHH has not put on a good match this year,Cant say the same for 2002 because I didn't see NWO or Mania 18.

Best HHH/Angle match was probably Rumble 2001. No Way Out 2002 was a clusterfuck with the Stephanie stuff.

HHH/Jericho I think is underrated, but by no means a classic.

Booker/HHH is boring and I wouldn't say it isn't underrated because no one even talks about it.

Why would you boycott Raw? Because Triple H won a predetermined match to adavance storylines?

You're so silly.

I couldn't even boycott Thunder in 1999,It does help being in the uk and having a few days to digest the crap.

Guest Besus
So...HHH / Kane @ The RR and Goldberg / Lesnar is still on for WM?

I cant see them going with HHH/[email protected] HHH wins then the Kane Character would be destroyed.HHH/Goldberg for the 4th time@RR?

and Yeah I guess Goldberg/Lesnar is still on.So who is switching shows,Lesnar or Goldberg?

There was absolutely NO justifyable reason for HHH to win the title, tonight. No reason at all, except he's married to Vince's daughter.

Fuck HHH

Fuck Vince

Fuck Stephanie

And more importantly.....

FUCK YOU, WWE!

I cant see them going with HHH/[email protected] HHH wins then the Kane Character would be destroyed.HHH/Goldberg for the 4th time@RR?

and Yeah I guess Goldberg/Lesnar is still on.So who is switching shows,Lesnar or Goldberg?

Nothing has stopped them from having HHH destroy the Kane character before......what's the difference now?

Goldberg should switch before HHH ruins him.

Guest Coffey

BTW, with HHH winning the title tonight, that makes him the new record holder for most WW(F)E title reigns (8).

Maybe we'll see this Jericho face turn in the next few weeks and Jericho will use his favor from Bisch for a shot at Trips at the Rumble.

I cant see them going with HHH/[email protected] HHH wins then the Kane Character would be destroyed.

I can because

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

Kane's supposed to feuding with Undertaker soon.

Guest Coffey

Maybe Trish will turn heel instead of Jericho turning face? Then Christian can just say shit like "I always thought you were cooler than Lita anyway." Jericho & Trish could still get togther, and it would spice up the women's division. New matches could come about. Victoria could go face (if the WWE wanted to try that.) Trish would have new people to fight (like Lita), etc.

Either or is fine with me where the Jericho/Trish angle is concernd on who's turning eventually.

Maybe Trish will turn heel instead of Jericho turning face? Then Christian can just say shit like "I always thought you were cooler than Lita anyway." Jericho & Trish could still get togther, and it would spice up the women's division. New matches could come about. Victoria could go face (if the WWE wanted to try that.) Trish would have new people to fight (like Lita), etc.

Heel Trish was getting double banged by Test and Albert plus she got her groove on with Vince as a heel. I think Trish needs to avoid going back to that role since she would only be turning heel to have sex with Jericho.

Not to mention, Trish really sucked as a heel. She has changed of course, but her character as heel may be a huge mistake right now.

I'm just curious, does this mean the Triple H rumored face turn is officially dead and buried? And could killing that have been the reason he got the belt?

Wasn't there rumor awhile back that said they wanted to save Kane for HHH instead of Goldberg?