TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
haVoc

"Stone Cold" Jack White

Jack White of the White Stripes got in a fight with Jason Stollsteimer of the garage rock band Von Bondies this past Saturday night at the Magic Stick club in Detroit. White cut up his hand while Stollsteimer got a bloody nose and bruises to his right eye.

Stollsteimer told police that White wanted to speak to him and that he refused. White then attacked him and punched him seven times in the eye.

Stollsteimer's manager sent out the following release:

"Stollsteimer was violently attacked by Jack White of the White Stripes without warning or provocation. White approached Stollsteimer during the concert, physically forcing him against the speakers, and began shouting. Stollsteimer attempted to turn his head [to] face White but refused to engage in conversation. Visibly angered by Stollsteimer's unwillingness to argue or fight, White spat into Stollsteimer's face and punched him in the head and face repeatedly. White then forced Stollsteimer to the ground and continued his attack until White was restrained by several crowd members."

Credit: MTV/411

The "innocent" party in a fight always has me laughing. By innocent, I mean they lost, so then they were maliciously attacked without warning and provocation.

I thought that garage rockers were rowdy and liked to fight.....or was that Russell Crowe? I have a really hard time picturing Jack White beating the shit out of someone, though. A REALLY hard time.

I have a really hard time picturing Jack White beating the shit out of someone, though. A REALLY hard time.

I know. When I read that Jack White attacked someone I was stunned and thought it was broken up early or something. Then when I read that he beat the shit out of the guy I was stunned. Dude must've either been a pacifist or REALLY weak.