TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
k thx

The Royal Blue

Hey now. Little Zack is gonna be the coolest lil' tyke on the block. As for if I have a girl, well I'm yet to decide her name yet. WJM and I have to compromise.

No, the girl will not be named Kelly.

Hey now. Little Zack is gonna be the coolest lil' tyke on the block. As for if I have a girl, well I'm yet to decide her name yet. WJM and I have to compromise.

No, the girl will not be named Kelly.

chave?

Guest cobainwasmurdered

little CWM would kick Little Zack's ass from one side of the playground to the other

little CWM would kick Little Zack's ass from one side of the playground to the other

Are you kidding? Little Zack would have the aid of the family pet, Pillman. It's proven to be a good name for the pooch, because the lil' bastard has his mood swings too, lol.

And the pissidillas could be washed down with the RoyalBlue, however you'll have to discontinue the drink when people find out it's Windex.

Trust me, RoyalBlue isn't windex. Unlike that fine product, RoyalBlue leaves streaks if you don't clean it up right away...

And the pissidillas could be washed down with the RoyalBlue, however you'll have to discontinue the drink when people find out it's Windex.

Trust me, RoyalBlue isn't windex. Unlike that fine product, RoyalBlue leaves streaks if you don't clean it up right away...

So, tell him to do his own laundry.

Guest Bottled Black

** Walks in after having his crushed sternum finally heal **

What the hell? First its a bar, then its an art house, then its a refuge for foreign dignitaries, then Dama caused it to collapse, then it gets rebuilt, now its a center for family planning.. What the hell happened here? I think I need Sandman to break my sternum again maybe it'll be back to a bar when I heal..

** Walks in after having his crushed sternum finally heal **

What the hell? First its a bar, then its an art house, then its a refuge for foreign dignitaries, then Dama caused it to collapse, then it gets rebuilt, now its a center for family planning.. What the hell happened here? I think I need Sandman to break my sternum again maybe it'll be back to a bar when I heal..

Done and done.

::Throws a power wave that not only breaks Munky's sternum, but collapses his entire chest cavity::

Guest Bottled Black

**coughcough** ** Grabs sternum**

Hey thanks man

** Walks down the street clutching sternum on his way to The Regal Beagle **

I closed up for New Years. I dunno why a pub would do that, but that's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Now, get off my land!

Guest Bottled Black

**Walks up to front door peaks in**

Hey I heard you now had pictures of scantily clad women.. Mind if I take a look?

Oh and gimme a C+G