TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
k thx

The Royal Blue

This thread isn't as fun when you're sober.

From my vast world of knowledge, I can confirm that nothing is as fun when you are sober.

*raises hand*

I actually think everything is funner when I'm sober.

Zack, you can come too. I'm sure we'll have fun with or without alcohol. ;)

For sure. I wouldn't dive right into the alcohol. That first encounter needs to be pure, hot, steamy fun.

Zack, you can come too. I'm sure we'll have fun with or without alcohol.  ;)

For sure. I wouldn't dive right into the alcohol. That first encounter needs to be pure, hot, steamy fun.

Damn, Zack, you ARE smooth.

Just make sure that she's not crazy beforehand. I had a bad experience over the weekend, and now my neck is covered in deep scratches, my hand is all torn up, and I was choked repeatedly. The things guys do to get laid...

Damn, Zack, you ARE smooth.

Just make sure that she's not crazy beforehand. I had a bad experience over the weekend, and now my neck is covered in deep scratches, my hand is all torn up, and I was choked repeatedly. The things guys do to get laid...

Well, that's what you get for screwing a lawnmower.

uh...ouch?

It only hurts when I turn my neck, don't worry.

Word of caution to all you guys: don't hook up with some short Mexican girl at a random party unless you want to get badly hurt.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

*can't remember the last time he hooked up with anyone*

sigh

*watches paris hilton sex tape again.*

No way, the first encounter has to be a drunken mess. Sober sex shouldn't happen until at least the 5th or 6th time.

I'm sure WJM is jailbait, at least in the states.

Couldn't Zack get arrested? Or at least go to hell for what his dirty mind is thinking?

16 is legal. WJM is perfectly legal around here, according to my Human Sexuality professor this past semester.

And leave us alone. I was hoping to have a sitcom-esque relationship with you and Mr. Piss, where you watch our kids but they're too unruly, and other comical mishaps.

I'm usually up at 3 in the morning, and that's also my prime killing hour as well.

So, please, stop on by.

I thought that was DDR time for you? Speaking of, I just got it, so I'll bust a move all over your ass.

I'm usually up at 3 in the morning, and that's also my prime killing hour as well.

So, please, stop on by.

I thought that was DDR time for you? Speaking of, I just got it, so I'll bust a move all over your ass.

That's four. I have to wind down before going to bed.

16 is legal. WJM is perfectly legal around here, according to my Human Sexuality professor this past semester.

And leave us alone. I was hoping to have a sitcom-esque relationship with you and Mr. Piss, where you watch our kids but they're too unruly, and other comical mishaps.

Hanging with Mr. Piss?

And leave us alone.  I was hoping to have a sitcom-esque relationship with you and Mr. Piss, where you watch our kids but they're too unruly, and other comical mishaps.

Hanging with Mr. Piss?

Everybody Loves Piss?