TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Anakin Flair

Give me some advice...

I'm on the fence about 24. While I was hooked on the show when I borred the set from a friend, I'm not sure how much replay value it has. I could probably watch it again, but since all the shows are connected, it'd be hard to just sit down and watch one episode.

that's kind of true.

I mean, I can do it, as with season 1, there are episodes that are just pure awesome on their own (7AM, 11AM, 12PM, 7PM, 8PM, 11PM-Finale), but I can see how someone can be on the fence about it.

Guest Ahhee

Get Indiana Jones. I happened to come across a Sam Goody that was going out of business and picked it up for $35.

My best friend got me 24 Season One last week. I had seen the pilot when it originally aired, but never saw the rest. I can't wait to catch up.

Guest JumpinJackFlash

Once Upon A Time In The West:Special Collector's Edition. Great Movie! Great DVD! Great Price! $15-$20 is great for such a great movie, transfer, and 4 hours of bonus features!

OK, so I got $75 to spend at Best Buy from Hannukah and Christmas.

God damn half Jews.

All IO got to say about that is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Never Liked Married w/ Children.

I had season 1 of 24 before, but then I sold it back. Never got past the second disj- just didn't hold my interest for some reason.

I'll porbably get Alias and Indiana Jones, I got a friend who might be able to get me a discount.

I picked up Indy and Thelma and Louise- SE with my 70 bucks in gift cards.

I said 'not Alias' not because I don't like it, but because I can't reccomend it because I've not seen it. I've seen the other ones so I can reccomend them, and I would.

BAHH!!!

You didn't get Angel season 1?

Some Angel fan you are....

I'll end up buying it with my paycheck, but I'm not in a hurry. I remember Season 1 being sub-par, with a few exceptions.

BAHH!!!

You didn't get Angel season 1?

Some Angel fan you are....

I'll end up buying it with my paycheck, but I'm not in a hurry. I remember Season 1 being sub-par, with a few exceptions.

It was sub-par, but still good.