TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lil' Bitch

La Parka arrested!!!

Check this out Lucha Fans,

Former WCW star La Parka and Luchadore Sergio Romo Jr. were arrested on Tuesday morning 12/23 for allegedly assaulting Emilio Guduz in a local bar named "El Dragon" the night before after working a show in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico.

According to Guduz, Parka and Romo approached him for no reason and began insulting him. When he attempted to ignore them, they assaulted him, then left in a pickup truck with a third party. Guduz claimed he wasn't aware the pair were professional wrestlers at the time of the attack.

Once authorities learned the identities of Parka and Romo, they tracked the pair down and arrested them, having to "use force" on La Parka while Romo went without argument. Both wrestlers have been jailed while an inquiry into the incident is conducted.

Taken from 4w-wrestling.com

La Parka is hardcore!!!

I don't care what La Parka did, even rape or murder, he should not only be released but given a castle because he is mother fuckin la parka.

And the first born child of the man he assaulted!

La Parka= innocent even when guilty

You do NOT screw with f'n LA PARKA

Shit...I don't know why, but at first when I read the title of this topic, I thought it said Low Ki. Suffice to say, I wasn't as shocked at reading it was Parka, but still - I didn't expect it. Ki would've been a bigger shock, though, just because of his respectful, disciplined image.

Guest bort

"Shit...I don't know why, but at first when I read the title of this topic, I thought it said Low Ki. Suffice to say, I wasn't as shocked at reading it was Parka, but still - I didn't expect it. Ki would've been a bigger shock, though, just because of his respectful, disciplined image"

I think youre forgetting about the time Ki hit a RF video guy after he knocked out Maff

Guest Markingout

Ki seems like a prick really.

Parka,LOL. I love La Parka. Seemed like a nice guy when I met him. I hope he gets out soon.

For some reason, I can see La Parka going to prison for 2 years on assault charges, or some stupid reason, and wearing his mask the whole time. Imagine a riot where La Parka was the ringleader? Quebradas and chairshots everywhere...