TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Angle-plex

CWM....

....is a washed up little bitch. His time as top poster on this board is done. He is no longer the same CWM I used to be friends with. He is not the same CWM that I invaded forums like DDT, D12, and Sweet Cherrie with. He is not the same poster that I have hour upon hours of fun with in the original OAOAST.

I think that this "new" CWM should just leave the forum now, so we can just remember the times when he was a funny, intelligent poster, and not a parody of his former self.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

...WTF?

Agnes, if you have a problem with me buddy you could have just IM'd me and talked to me about it, there's no need to get all public.

...and you are?

I've been a member here for nearly two years, and from back in the day, I can remember CWM's posts. I remember you being a fucking Anglesault ripoff.

Then, you leave, CWM takes a little hiatus, comes back, everyone is fine. All of a sudden, you come back, and you're tough shit that decides that he needs to leave for the good of the board? You're a joke, and an unfunny one at that.

...and you are?

I've been a member here for nearly two years, and from back in the day, I can remember CWM's posts. I remember you being a fucking Anglesault ripoff.

Then, you leave, CWM takes a little hiatus, comes back, everyone is fine. All of a sudden, you come back, and you're tough shit that decides that he needs to leave for the good of the board? You're a joke, and an unfunny one at that.

Fuck off. You're attacking me when I am just stating the truth. CWM sucks now and he has sucked for quite some time.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
...and you are?

Fuck off. You're attacking me when I am just stating the truth. CWM sucks now and he has sucked for quite some time.

I don't know where this is coming from. I'm in shock

...and you are?

Just leave already. Why don't you just go off and have another drink, eh?

...and you are?

Oof, low blow.

This situation is odd.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
...and you are?

You Son of a bitch.

That's way to far man. I thought we were friends. You never could habdle the fact that I was more popular than you. It wasn't my fault that you were viewed as a joke. You're just a loser.

I've yet to see you pull anything out of your bag of tricks that proves that you don't suck. If anything, I'd say that you suck more than Johnson.

Guest HungryJack

Hold on...something's suspicious here...

when was Cwm ever intelligent????

I refuse to believe this crap.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

If this is a swerve someone for got to tell me about it.

I've been friends with him for two FUCKING years. I have no idea why he'd say this stuff.

If this is some stupid practical joke I'm going to kill him. I tried to talk to him on aim but he blocked me.

...and you are?

Why do you pick so many fights?

Guest Just J
If this is a swerve someone for got to tell me about it.

I've been friends with him for two FUCKING years. I have no idea why he'd say this stuff.

If this is some stupid practical joke I'm going to kill him. I tried to talk to him on aim but he blocked me.

boohoo.jpg

Oh did wittle CWM's buddy make him upset?

LMAO! w00t.gif

Someone threaten to go and off himself ala Sandman.

Bitches better not steal my shit.

And technically, I never said I was going to kill myself in that thread.

I think.

::goes to check::

Someone threaten to go and off himself ala Sandman.

Bitches better not steal my shit.

And technically, I never said I was going to kill myself in that thread.

I think.

::goes to check::

I'm pretty sure you did, cause I fell for it.