TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Angle-plex

CWM....

Guest cobainwasmurdered
CWM, you can do better than this.

Banky get on Aim if you can

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I know everyone thinks this is a swerve like Banky and NewMe. But I would never let anyone make a crack about my alcoholism and still stay friends with them.

Byt the nore I deny it the more you'll say it's fake so whatever.

...and you are?

I've been a member here for nearly two years, and from back in the day, I can remember CWM's posts. I remember you being a fucking Anglesault ripoff.

Then, you leave, CWM takes a little hiatus, comes back, everyone is fine. All of a sudden, you come back, and you're tough shit that decides that he needs to leave for the good of the board? You're a joke, and an unfunny one at that.

Why do you pick so many fights?

Boredom.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Shut up Am. If anyone here should be avoiding bringing up things involving femininity it's you and Kotz.

I assure you all this is not a swerve. CWM has changed for the worse over the past few months and I'm sick of it. Whenever I try talking to him on AIM all he does is bitch about how he isn't a mod at Smart Marks and that he isn't appreciated enough, and then he says "That's it. I convinced myself; I'm done posting there". Then I log on the next day and he's posted that night. It's fucking annoying.

Shut up Am. If anyone here should be avoiding bringing up things involving femininity it's you and Kotz.

You know, I'm glad that making fun of me keeps CWM around. I like to give people purpose.

(ponders making up transvestite stories to give people more ammunition)

Guest SP-1

But . . . that (if true) is a really dumb reason for attempting to start a flame war. You're getting angry because he is no longer existing in a way that pleases you. You then used a very personal attack against him in a situation that in no way warrants that kind of animosity. It's sad, Agnes. Really.

Guest FrigidSoul

I think this is all a fallout to them both losing to the Deranged Hermit era

Look, CWM and I were talking a few nights ago, and I saved one of the AIM conversations. So here is the proof if you want to read it:

CWM OAOAST: I can't believe I'm not a mod at TSM

SteveC484: why do you want to be a mod so bad for?

CWM OAOAST: I fucking MADE that place!

CWM OAOAST: They all owe me so much

CWM OAOAST: If it wasn't for me TSM would be dead

CWM OAOAST: I'm done...I fucking quit

SteveC484: yeah

SteveC484: well the place seems kind of lame now anyways

CWM OAOAST: I know, Johnson has totally fucked it up

CWM OAOAST: I can't believe how pathetic it is

CWM OAOAST: If I was a mod i'd make sure things were done right

EDIT: This is how it's been talking to him for a few months now. I'm just tired of it.

Guest SP-1

I have never known CWM to capitalize that often in my AIM convos with him. Seriously. The wording doesn't even look like something he would write. And, as much as I love the guy, I can't fathom a transcript with so few typos.

I have never known CWM to capitalize that often in my AIM convos with him. Seriously. The wording doesn't even look like something he would write. And, as much as I love the guy, I can't fathom a transcript with so few typos.

I assure you it's real. Ask CWM himself even.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Can't you two settle this shit personally? There's a reason for the PM button too if AIM doesn't suit either of you bickering like pathetic old people

I tried that. Angleplex blocked me. you think I like doing this in public. Steve and I were friends for along time I have no idea why he's gone from being my buddy to making fun of my alcoholism. This is all really fucked.

I'm going for a walk.

Guest SP-1

I've been talking to him on AIM since you started this. It's fake Agnes. And pretty stupid, too. This is senseless and a waste of bandwidth, even by TSM standards.

Guest FrigidSoul
I'm going for a walk.

to the liquor store

. . .

It was a once in a lifetime oppurtunity to get the best of him, I'll never see that chance again...I had to take it...I JUST HAD TO!!!

I've had problems with alcohol and drugs too though, thus why I feel I can get away with it

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

I am leaving TSM forever. All any of you fuckers do is copy my shit. Angle-Plex is totally TRYING to pull a Banky with this whole diatribe. Its boring. Quit boring me. Please. You're just a bore.

Dames - Thanks for the good times

Zack - You da Man

Prince Paul - ooooooooooooh!!!

Incandenza - I've always loved you

IDRM - Lets make out

Hungry Jack - Hit me up, dawg

Mr Rant - How 'bout them Seahawks?

Popick - Thanks for being the bitch

CWM - Keep yer head up, son

To all of the Boston/New England/Red Sox/Patroit Fans - Fuck you. Your teams suck my nuts.

Banky - Thanks for being...you.