TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianChick

New True or False

Statement #1:

Traveling is the most difficult part of the wrestling business.

Kane: True. Being in the ring, that’s not work. That’s what we do, and why we travel. The travel is the actual work part of it. Being in the ring is the payoff.

Lance: Very true. Forty hours of sitting in a rental car or on a plane every week is far worse that taking bumps.

Statement #2:

The Miller Lite Girls should make their big return at WrestleMania XX.

Kane: No! That’s false. If the Miller Lite Girls are there, I might cook ‘em on a spit.

Lance: False. I should be on the card instead, for a change.

Statement #3:

Pete Rose is due for another chokeslam.

Kane: True. Actually, he should be chokeslammed right into the Hall of Fame.

Lance: True. I’m tired of taking them. It’s his turn again.

Statement #4:

It’s time for Canadian fans to get over the Bret Hart screwjob.

Kane: True. I’m tired of Earl Hebner having more heat than any of us in Canada.

Lance: False. That’s the biggest part of Canadian wrestling history. That’ll live forever.

Statement #5:

You don’t make New Year’s resolution.

Kane: True. New Year’s is just another day. Everybody breaks their resolutions anyway, so why make ‘em?

Lance: True. As is evidenced by my Confidential piece.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I lvoe the comment about the chokeslams. Storm took it every week for a few months when Kane returned.

Statement #2:

Blasphemy! Wrestlers have absolutely NO PLACE on WRESTLEMania! That idiot! Lets job him to Mae Young!

Statement #2:

Blasphemy! Wrestlers have absolutely NO PLACE on WRESTLEMania! That idiot! Lets job him to Mae Young!

Hahahahah. Great sig man

Guest MissMattitude

So we should expect for Lance Storm to be on Heat constantly now then.

Guest Loss

Lance Storm is already one of the least pushed wrestlers in the company. What are they going to do, BURY HIM? Puh-leeze ...

I temporarily got my hopes up that they'd be doing something with him when he pinned Jericho in the tag match, but nothing ever materialized. They could have even matched them up in a rematch the following week and maybe given Storm a good high-profile match, but they probably forgot what they booked.

Guest Coffey

Maybe I'm in the minority, however if Lance Storm went to NWA:TNA and reformed the Impact Players with Justin Credible, I would be happy.

I was a fan of their work in ECW, and it would give them both something to do. Obviously Lance is a joke in WWE land, so maybe he should take a paycut and go somewhere else so that he could be considered a threat?

Then again, I say this about almost all the people in WWE that I like whom are never on tv. Like Tommy Dreamer & Kanyon.

That was much better than the last TF, but still kind of bland.

They just go around and ask a wrestler 5 basic questions. What are you expecting, a shoot interview?

Explosions. Lots and lots of explosions. And maybe a flying monkey here or there.

Overall, a pretty good True or False, though I do find it odd that they would ask their PSYCHO MONSTER to answer these questions so honestly. Considering they seem to be promoting kayfabe a little more again, they could have chose somebody else out of the dozens and dozens of wrestlers they have. But I'm not really complaining since we didn't have to deal with more Bradshaw comments. So it's all good to me.

Statement #4:

Kane: True. I’m tired of Earl Hebner having more heat than any of us in Canada.

Lance: False. That’s the biggest part of Canadian wrestling history. That’ll live forever.

True, provided WWE actually gets over it as well.

I'm trying to picture this interview being conducted live. So, was Kane in character or not?

Guest Repo Man Reborn
That was much better than the last TF, but still kind of bland.

They just go around and ask a wrestler 5 basic questions. What are you expecting, a shoot interview?

Explosions. Lots and lots of explosions. And maybe a flying monkey here or there.

Overall, a pretty good True or False, though I do find it odd that they would ask their PSYCHO MONSTER to answer these questions so honestly. Considering they seem to be promoting kayfabe a little more again, they could have chose somebody else out of the dozens and dozens of wrestlers they have. But I'm not really complaining since we didn't have to deal with more Bradshaw comments. So it's all good to me.

I was thinking the same thing about the hideous monster Kane doing an interview without cooking someone.

And also....

KANE AND STORM'S SHOOT TRUE OR FALSE

Statement #1:

Traveling is the most difficult part of the wrestling business.

Kane: True. Being in the ring, that’s not work....unless you get stuck with Mark Henry or Test. That’s what we do, and why we travel. The travel is the actual work part of it. Being in the ring is the payoff, when Triple H lets you win by DQ.

Lance: Very true. Forty hours of sitting in a rental car or on a plane every week is far worse that taking bumps on a show that nobody watches.

Statement #2:

Kane: No! That’s false. If the Miller Lite Girls are there, they would be all over Vince as most storylines dictate.

Lance: False. I should be on the card instead, for a change......but I probably won't still.

Statement #3:

Pete Rose is due for another chokeslam.

Kane: True. Actually, he should be chokeslammed right into the Hall of Fame....I heard he has the over on how long it takes him to get in.

Lance: True. I’m tired of taking them. Actually I'm just tired of wrestling Rico.

Statement #4:

Kane: True. I’m tired of Earl Hebner and whoever Rodney Mack wrestles having more heat than any of us in Canada.

Lance: False. That’s the biggest part of Canadian wrestling history. That’ll live forever or until Bret Hart sells out.

Statement #5:

You don’t make New Year’s resolution.

Kane: True. New Year’s is just another day. Everybody breaks their resolutions anyway, so why make ‘em? I resolved last year to take my character is a new and exciting direction and look what happened.

Lance: True. At least you have a character.