TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Amazing Rando

Roomies~!

Guest Anglesault
EDIT: Meh...nevermind... new thought:

Episode One maybe be posted later this evening.

Awesome.

Am I in it?

Would you rather me just call it like I see it and call you a fucking hypocrite?

Jesus Christ, for a married man that's making a living (or a teenager that's posing as one) , you sure are quick to jump all over someone's ass on a message board.

Guest Just J

What else should I do? Sit here and take it from a bunch of little bastards, like Spider. No, I'll pass.

Guest stardust
Jesus Christ, for a married man that's making a living (or a teenager that's posing as one) , you sure are quick to jump all over someone's ass on a message board.

Wait, haven't we seen that act before? Hmmm.

Use this face for me on the picture fucker.

k_rake01.jpg

And I was so about to suggest you be named Rake before Razor.

EVERYONE FUCKING IGNORE JOHNSON AND HE WILL SHUT UP.

I mean, sweet holy fuck, it's clear that nothing you say affects him, so just STOP. 'sides, this shit is cluttering up a good thread.

Guest Just J

I mean, sweet holy fuck, it's clear that nothing you say affects him, so just STOP. 'sides, this shit is cluttering up a good thread.

So what makes you think ignoring me will work Kotz?

In case you're still taking suggestions, the reason that I can overreact is because I have a name like Hortense or something, so I'm pretty much mocked about that the first time I meet anyone.

It's semi-true anyway. Most people actually like the fact that my last name is like a basillion letters. I just think it's a handicap for me whenever I write a test.

Guest SP-1

So what makes you think ignoring me will work Kotz?

So you're posting with the express intent to stir up trouble, and not simply to conversate?

Oh, and I'd love to hear your case for me being hypocritical. Stun me with your knowledge.

Guest SP-1

You used the word. I expanded it's meaning and explained how it more likely applied to you.

Also, your behavioral standards for a Christian are rudamentary and make no allowance for grace or context. You obviously didn't pay attention in those "church classes" you talked about. Or either you attended a church that expected impossible perfection and ignored the New Testament and the changing of the guard with Christ.

You wow me with your biblical knowledge and application. Christians aren't perfect and should never claim to be. Not perfect. Forgiven. Big difference.

Guest Just J

You are right, nobody is perfect, but a true christian doesn't knowingly do things he knows is wrong. You did, with no remorse whatsoever.

You are a fucking hypocrite. Just like most christians. The sooner you admit that the sooner you can get forgivness from your dead capenter of a saviour.

Guest SP-1

Please. You're the last person who should be giving behavior tips to a Christian. If you review, I merely showed how if anyone of us was acting the part, it was you. Had I come out of the gate with, "You're a pussy, Johnson" then yes, I'd be in the wrong. As it is, I took your remark and made a case based on the word's cultural and slang meaning for how it didn't apply to me and how you more closely resembled it's somewhat nebulous definition in my eyes than I did.

There's a difference, bucko.

Alot of people are called 'Nominal Christians' because they claim they are Christian without knowing very much about it or because they think of the term in the same vein as a political party or some similar label. They would indeed be hypocrites. Mis-informed hypocrites. But I suppose hypocrites nonetheless.

Then there are other religions which take the name of Christ and take the Bible and subtract and/or add whatever they want or try to add a new set of (conflicting) "revelations" to the Bible and they claim they're Christian then they, in fact, are so far off base from the original teachings and texts that they are not.

One might classify them as hypocrites as well. Especially the generally mis-informed American population that doesn't care to research or learn about anything.

Then you have someone like me. A Christian for a couple of years who spends alot of time studying the Bible across many translations and from different theological perspectives. From a generally non-denominational stand point, but a deeply core Christian standpoint. All of us evangelical protestant denominations share the same core beliefs and are united in those truths. Some of us are predestinationists, some aren't. Some believe in election, some don't. But the core truths remain the same and biblical cases can be made. The truth is in the middle, I believe. I attend a Christian university with training in Bible, theology, and a major in Biblical Languages. I spend time with God as often as I can and love and trust Him wholeheartedly. He's yet to let me down. I live the best life I can with no sex, drinking, drugs, or smoking (though drinking and smoking are permissible to my denomination to an extent and there's no biblical command against them that I can think of -- smoking maybe because it'll kill you sooner or later, as will drunkenness/extended alcohol use). I counsel others in their walk, I'm firm in my convictions about loving others deeply despite circumstances, yet I'm firm and will call a spade a spade when something isn't right -- in love. Even with you.

I know my stuff, Johnson. I know where I stand with God and it's a pretty stable, good place. Using a word can't damage that, especially not when I merely expanded and pointed out errors in your own remark with it. That's your problem, not mine.

You know, if you'd stop being a jerk and started actually contributing something around here, you might not catch as much flak as you do. As it is, you deserve every bit of it. I'm done with you as beyond this things would just be repetitive and a waste of bandwidth. You've proven that your understanding of doctrine and thus your judgement of a Christian's behavior is too far off base to really count as meaningful right now so the discussion is over.

One day, the mods and admins around here will figure out that you're simply trolling just within the absurdly acceptable boundaries of the TSM "rules" and you'll be dealt with like you should be in this environment. I await that day. But I wish you'd just post like someone with a heart and some common decency instead.

2. Trolls will be automatically banned. Trolling is defined as the consistent posting of useless material with the intention of getting off-topic and specifically eliciting and inciting undesirable responses from users reading the thread.

::Walks away, whistling::