TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Use Your Illusion

Crisis Meeting Scheduled for RAW

A meeting for WWE Raw staff and talent alike is scheduled to take place before Raw is filmed on Monday night. The meeting is said to be a pep-talk of sorts, where employees expect to be told to stand up and be counted in difficult times for wrestling. The SmackDown roster had the same treatment last week from Vince McMahon and Jim Ross, but the Raw meeting is expected to be "more intense".

The general consensus among talent, though, is said to be that there is more of a problem at the creative end. This was echoed at the Smackdown meeting on Tuesday, when a major member of the roster allegedly said something similar to "Let's all get over so that The Undertaker can come back and beat us two at a time, even though he doesn't draw anymore". The commentary changes on the two shows (ie. Coach's 2-hour racism rant and Tazz commentating as a heel) were said to be made by Vince McMahon and Kevin Dunn.

Credit: 1Wrestling.com

UYI

Guest Anglesault

I'd have to say Brock said that line.

Doesn't sound like a Big Show comment

Brock sounds about right.

I can't see Benoit really giving a shit. And Cena seemed to know how to play the game with UT, according to most reports.

So who does that leave? Eddie, Angle, and Brock?

Guest Anglesault
Brock sounds about right.

I can't see Benoit really giving a shit. And Cena seemed to know how to play the game with UT, according to most reports.

So who does that leave? Eddie, Angle, and Brock?

Benoit is a major star?

Remember, Taker actually DID beat Brock and Show multiple times 2 on 1. So he's my top pick.

I think Brock is the only guy bad ass enough to say something as blunt as that and get away with it.

Brock would tear Taker a new asshole should he ever cross him the wrong way.

UYI

Pfft.

Taker would go MMA ON BROCK'S ASS~!

Then Brock would drop him on his head a couple of times.

So how many GMs will Raw have on monday night? You know you can never have enough of the redneck waisting time drinking beer in the ring or the special GM of the night making up rules that make no sense. Could Raw please have more college football comments or have the announcers argue with each other again during the middle of a match.

Guest FrigidSoul
So how many GMs will Raw have on monday night? You know you can never have enough of the redneck waisting time drinking beer in the ring or the special GM of the night making up rules that make no sense. Could Raw please have more college football comments or have the announcers argue with each other again during the middle of a match.

They also need to hire more soap opera writers and fire anybody in the creative department that has had more than 2 years involvement with the WWE.

Also more racism, sexist, and disability angles...don't ever make the wrestlers focus on trying to get to the top and win a title...its got to be all about getting fucked over by the man.

The funny thing is that Raw has been better than Smackdown for a good while now, yet it gets the "more intense" pep talk.

Raw never gets pre-empted for real sports..........unless you remember the dog shows from the USA days.

Guest FrigidSoul
I know what we need:

5 words and a dash.

David Arquette - World Heavyweight Champion!

His wife is legit pregnant...think of all the angles!

Ric Flair is really the daddy

Vince McMahon is really the daddy

Jazz is really the daddy

why it could go on forever!

I know what we need:

5 words and a dash.

Jazz is really the daddy

Typical sexist TSM poster.

They wouldn't just restrict it to the guys, expect Linda, Stephanie and Rico to join in on the festivities.

UYI

I cause the RAW talk will be Triple H telling the roster that they can't work.

And at which point the roster gets fed up with his crap and jump his ass.

Orton wouldn't do it,his push is in part due to HHH.

Guest FrigidSoul
I know what we need:

5 words and a dash.

Jazz is really the daddy

Typical sexist TSM poster.

They wouldn't just restrict it to the guys, expect Linda, Stephanie and Rico to join in on the festivities.

UYI

They'll have the Rock be the real father and then in a revenge match Rock will put over David Arquette before going off to film his next role in the movie(thanks to the crying out for children's story books to be made into films) adaptation of Curious George.

Dwayne Johnson will play Curious George

George Muruson will play the Tall Man in the Yellow Hat

Jeremy Irons will play the evil scientist/zoologist trying to capture George.

Rock will of course have many fight scenes where he fends off the evil Zoo Caretakers trying to capture him.

The funny thing is that Raw has been better than Smackdown for a good while now, yet it gets the "more intense" pep talk.

Raw never gets pre-empted for real sports..........unless you remember the dog shows from the USA days.

But that's because Spike TV doesn't cover any sports.

Guest FrigidSoul

And what do you call SlamBall?

Guest wrestlingbs

It has to be one of two people: Angle or Brock. They would be the only ones in a position to say such a thing and get away with it.

Raw's meeting is going to be fun:

Kane: Where's my push?

HBK: I got it. But where's my title reign?

Goldberg: I got that. I was doing good until I got dumped like a bag of garbage.

La Resistance: Hey, why are we still doing this "evil french" thing? I thought you had big plans for us?

RVD: That's what he said to me. Over the past two years.

And what do you call SlamBall?

Something that is never shown live and thus can be scheduled around wrestling.

Just wait one day Raw will lose its time spot for NASCAR, Monster Trucks, Rodeo.