TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrRant

Buy WS and Classic MLB Games

http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/video/dd...244_dds_gen_RON

GM 1 10/18 Florida Marlins 3 @ NY Yankees 2 (WP: Brad Penny, 1-0; LP: David Wells, 0-1)

GM 2 10/19 Florida Marlins 1 @ NY Yankees 6 (WP: Andy Pettitte, 1-0; LP: Mark Redman, 0-1)

GM 3 10/21 NY Yankees 6 @ Florida Marlins 1 (WP: Mike Mussina, 1-0; LP: Josh Beckett, 0-1)

GM 4 10/22 NY Yankees 3 @ Florida Marlins 4 (12) (WP: Braden Looper, 1-0; LP: Jeff Weaver, 0-1)

GM 5 10/23 NY Yankees 4 @ Florida Marlins 6 (WP: Brad Penny, 2-0; LP: Jose Contreras, 0-1)

GM 6 10/25 Florida Marlins 2 @ NY Yankees 0 (WP: Josh Beckett, 1-1; LP: Andy Pettitte, 1-1)

AL CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES

G1 10/8 Red Sox 5 @ Yankees 2

G2 10/9 Red Sox 2 @ Yankees 6

G3 10/11 Yankees 4 @ Red Sox 3

G4 10/13 Yankees 2 @ Red Sox 3

G5 10/14 Yankees 4 @ Red Sox 2

G6 10/15 Red Sox 9 @ Yankees 6

G7 10/16 Red Sox 5 @ Yankees 6 (11)

NL CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES

G1 10/7 Marlins 9 @ Cubs 8 (11)

G2 10/8 Marlins 3 @ Cubs 12

G3 10/10 Cubs 5 @ Marlins 4 (11)

G4 10/11 Cubs 8 @ Marlins 3

G5 10/12 Cubs 0 @ Marlins 4

G6 10/14 Marlins 8 @ Cubs 3

G7 10/15 Marlins 9 @ Cubs 6

AL Division Series

vs.

G1 MIN 3 NYY 1

G2 MIN 1 NYY 4

G3 NYY 3 MIN 1

G4 NYY 8 MIN 1

G5

AL Division Series

vs.

BOS 4 OAK 5 (12)

BOS 1 OAK 5

OAK 1 BOS 3 (11)

OAK 4 BOS 5

BOS 4 OAK 3

NL Division Series

vs.

CHC 4 ATL 2

CHC 3 ATL 5

ATL 1 CHC 3

ATL 6 CHC 4

CHC 5 ATL 1

NL Division Series

vs.

FLA 0 SF 3

FLA 9 SF 5

SF 3 FLA 4 (11)

SF 6 FLA 7

Date Game Ballpark

4-27-2003 Kevin Millwood No-Hits the SF Giants Veterans Stadium Buy Now >

Young Philly ace was only three walks away from perfection in this masterful performance.

6-11-2003 The Houston Astros No-Hit the NY Yankees Yankee Stadium Buy Now >

Six pitchers author a no-hitter by committee, the first against the NY Yankees since 1958.

6-13-2003 Roger Clemens 4,000th Strikeout and 300th Win Yankee Stadium Buy Now >

On this night, The Rocket joins not one but two elite groups on his way to the Hall of Fame.

9-27-2003 Chicago Cubs Clinch the NL Central Championship Wrigley Field Buy Now >

The 7-2 victory over the Pirates, plus all of the postgame celebration.

D-Backs Upset Yanks

vs.

2001 World Series, Game 7: Luis Gonzalez' GWRBI vs. Mariano Rivera.

Bonds Hits #71 & 72

vs.

10/5/01: Barry Bonds breaks McGwire's record with HRs #71 and #72.

Wood Ks 20 Astros

vs.

5/5/98: Rookie Kerry Wood's 20K, one-hit performance ties ML record.

Braves Win

vs.

1995 World Series, Game 6: Tom Glavine's one-hit masterpiece.

Big Mac Blasts #62

vs.

9/8/98: Mark McGwire breaks Maris' HR record with #62 vs. Sammy's Cubs.

Gibson's Pinch-Hit HR

vs.

1988 World Series, Game 1: Kirk Gibson hobbles up to pinch-hit the game-winning HR.

Buckner's Blooper

vs.

1986 World Series, Game 6: Mookie's grounder slips through Buckner's legs.

Most Hits Ever!

vs.

9/11/85: Pete Rose becomes the all-time hit leader, passing Ty Cobb with #4,192.

Bucky Blasts BoSox

vs.

1978 AL East Playoff: Bucky Dent's clutch homer sends Yanks to ALCS.

Fisk's 12th Inning HR

vs.

1975 World Series, Game 6: Carlton Fisk sends Series to seven games.

$3.95 per game.

Kinda sweet to download and burn onto DVD/CD-R.

What a depressing selection.

Yankee fans already have the YES Network. Just watch that channel for about 30 seconds and inevitable they will show either David Wells' or David Cone's perfect games.

The quality isn't the best. I dled Beckett's 3 hitter in Game 5 of the NLCS right after it happened and I don't like the quality too much.

Guest Anglesault
Just watch that channel for about 30 seconds and inevitable they will show either David Wells' or David Cone's perfect games.

Well, that's happy TV.

Just watch that channel for about 30 seconds and inevitable they will show either David Wells' or David Cone's perfect games.

Well, that's happy TV.

Watch YES network for about 15 minutes and you'll think the Yankees never had a bad day in their entire history. With fantastic classic games (Sarcasm) like Giambi's game winnign grand slam against the Twins in a nothing game.

Guest Anglesault

Well, that's happy TV.

Watch YES network for about 15 minutes and you'll think the Yankees never had a bad day in their entire history.

We make every effort to forget.

Well, that's happy TV.

Watch YES network for about 15 minutes and you'll think the Yankees never had a bad day in their entire history.

I'm surprised they didn't try to pass off the Boone homerun in game 7 of the ALCS as the World Series winning homer.

Well, that's happy TV.

Watch YES network for about 15 minutes and you'll think the Yankees never had a bad day in their entire history. With fantastic classic games (Sarcasm) like Giambi's game winnign grand slam against the Twins in a nothing game.

I'm the farthest thing from a Yankees fan. But that game was about as good as a regular season game gets.

Guest Anglesault

Well, that's happy TV.

I'm surprised they didn't try to pass off the Boone homerun in game 7 of the ALCS as the World Series winning homer.

I'm pretty sure Yankee Cannon has erased the whole 2003 Post season.

As well it should be.

Why don't they offer the 7/4/85 classic between the Mets and Braves?

boxscore/PBP here: http://www.retrosheet.org/boxesetc/B07040ATL1985.htm

Jesus Christ. 19 innings and over two hours worth of rain delays? I don't think that would fit on my hard drive.

Off topic, you'll be happy to know Mark Quinn ended up with the Cardinals, minor league deal.

Guest Mosaicv2
:huh: im a Red Sox fan all the way... but for some reason i want to get game 6 of the 1986 World Series... why? can anybody help me on tis?

Guest Anglesault
I dont' know if I could ever watch Boone's homerun again without getting a broken heart.

Ditto.

With all kidding aside thath ALCS was as awesome as it can possibly get. I hate the Yankees and had to tip my hat to them in game 7.

Game seven was the best sports game I've ever seen.

And in fact, I often like to pretend that the post season ended with that game

Jesus Christ. 19 innings and over two hours worth of rain delays? I don't think that would fit on my hard drive.

Off topic, you'll be happy to know Mark Quinn ended up with the Cardinals, minor league deal.

I doubt very highly they'd include the rain delays. Unless someone at MLB is a bigtime Leave It To Beaver mark or something.

I remember reading about that game. Howard Johnson pinch hit in the 9th, and got 5 AB's before it was over.

It was fireworks night, and they proceeded w/ the display at whatever o'clock in the morning the game ended. :lol:

:huh: im a Red Sox fan all the way... but for some reason i want to get game 6 of the 1986 World Series... why? can anybody help me on tis?

Because you're not only a Red Sox fan, but probably a basbeall purist and all baseball purists like classic games even if it's your team losing in it.

yeah.. and Albert Pujols, who is one of my favorite non-Royals will probably move to first base.

as for the 80s Braves, had I been 10 years older and growing up with the Royals and the Braves on TBS alot, then I'd imagine I'd be a bit of a Braves fan too. But, not really now.

I'm sure they could devote a DVD to Pascual Perez

"Scheduled to pitch against the Expos in a home game, Braves' rookie Pascual Perez misses the start of the game when he can't find his way to the ball park. Perez circles on the expressway several times but got lost. He will be given a Braves jacket with the new number I-85 on it. Phil Niekro takes the mound and wins 5–4 to run his record to 11–3."

They can also put this game on the DVD: http://www.retrosheet.org/boxesetc/B08120ATL1984.htm

The Mets once had a game where, due to ejections, they were forced to employ Jesse Orosco and Roger McDowell as outfielders. Davey Johnson would bring one into pitch and send the other to the opposite field, depending on the platoon advantage.

Guest FrigidSoul
I doubt very highly they'd include the rain delays. Unless someone at MLB is a bigtime Leave It To Beaver mark or something.

don't forget about the Andy Griffith show

The Mets once had a game where, due to ejections, they were forced to employ Jesse Orosco and Roger McDowell as outfielders. Davey Johnson would bring one into pitch and send the other to the opposite field, depending on the platoon advantage.

It was the 7/22/86 game versus the Reds at Riverfront. The Reds were leading 3-1 in the ninth and Keith Hernandez hit a fly ball that Dave Parker dropped and tied the game at 3. A bench-clearing brawl, the Orosco/McDowell platoon, Gary Carter playing third and turning a DP make this quite the awesome game. HoJo won it in the 14th with a 3-run homer. They need to put this game and the 4th of July '85 classic against the Braves.