TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

TNA Lazarush on TSM

Corey Lazarus will be filling in for me on TSM until I'm able to review TNA again...

Give the guy a chance, will ya.

Give him some feedback too.

Dames

Excellent review, Corey.

One of the things that make a good review is the ability to pull the reader into the action as if he is watching the PPV at the least, if not at the event itself.

Dames is great at it (he can make a barely watchable WWE card tolerable), and you're well on your way to matching him. I haven't seen a TNA card aside from matches I have been able to glean here and there, and the imagery conjured from your review of the macthes is excellent.

Keep it going.

Not a bad review Laz.

I liked it quite a bit. Hope you write up some more. Sadly, since I don't get TNA, I can't really comment to highly on what you reviewed.

Still though, you do make it seem like the real thing (PbP that is), so I'm glad for that. Definitely enjoyable to read.

Guest netslob

good review, but i have one bone to pick with Mr. Lazarus:

As Kash smears Vaughn's bloodied forehead onto the contract, the referee

tells him to stop. Kash sends the referee flying, and then puts the boots to

the head of TNA Blackshirt Security. Uh-oh...HERE COMES TINY THE

OVERLY-OBESE TIMEKEEPER! Tiny with rights to Kash, and then goes for a

lariat, sending Kash down. Tiny rips off his shirt, but the K-I-D gets to

his feet. Ewwww...Tiny, your boobs are bigger than my girlfriend's, man. Hit

the treadmill! Kash boots Tiny in the midsection, and tries to scoop him up

for a slam...BUT TINY'S TOO FAT! HAHA! SCORE ONE FOR THE FAT GUY! Tiny with

a right that sends Kash to the mat, and then Tiny waits in the corner...and

hits the ugliest Spear this side of Trish Stratus. Tiny does some mounted

punches, but Kash knocks him off, and begins laying in the overhand chops

before sending Tiny to the mat. Kash puts the boots to Lardass (Citizen

Toxie reference), and out comes Heavy D. Harris beats the shit out of

Kash, but here comes the Redshirts! They're decimating Harris...AND HERE

COMES AMERICA'S MOST WANTED!

dude, what is your problem with fat people? this isn't the first time i've noticed this...but i gotta ask: is it REALLY necessary? you think the poor bastard doesn't get enough shit about his weight? just curious.

I loved the play by play you did a few weeks back. I knew you when. But now..........

"You sold out!" "You sold out!"

Congrats on the writing gig. Hopefully you can still do a play by play in the forum and then write your review later.

dude, what is your problem with fat people?

I make fun of everybody, so fat people are included.

this isn't the first time i've noticed this...but i gotta ask:  is it REALLY necessary?

No, but neither is my reviewing of the show.

you think the poor bastard doesn't get enough shit about his weight?

I don't doubt that he does. Just like I don't doubt Pat Patterson gets enough shit for being gay, Jeff Hardy for being a cokefiend, or HHH for being on steroids. It's part of what being a prick is all about: find a flaw and nail it.

As for the review, I've been told there's too much cursing. And I'd like you all to come up with the words I should put in place of these curses. The curses in question I'd like to replace are:

Fuck

Cunt

Shit

I'd prefer it not be something expected, like replacing "fuck" with "shag," or "shit" with "poo."

And I'd like you all to come up with the words I should put in place of these curses. The curses in question I'd like to replace are:

Fuck

Cunt

Shit

I'd prefer it not be something expected, like replacing "fuck" with "shag," or "shit" with "poo."

A good one is baka.

Give that try.

As for the review, I've been told there's too much cursing. And I'd like you all to come up with the words I should put in place of these curses. The curses in question I'd like to replace are:

Fuck

Cunt

Shit

Instead of shit say poo, like bull-poo, poo-head and this poo is cold.

Don't say fuck any more, 'cause fuck is the worst word that you can say, so just use the word m'kay!

There isn't a verse about cunt. Use "huss".

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Okay. "Shit" is now replaced with "chave."

My word for shit is Orton. (For those who read through the RAW threads a few weeks back)

Loved the review. Actually made it sound really good. (I found it average) I'm sad though you didn't insult Michael Shane. :(

Guest vicvenomjr

I don't doubt that he does. Just like I don't doubt Pat Patterson gets enough shit for being gay, Jeff Hardy for being a cokefiend, or HHH for being on steroids. It's part of what being a prick is all about: find a flaw and nail it.

Fuck

Cunt

Shit

*****your an idiot......

For what? Taking suggestions to replace my most overused curse words because I've been told that I should cut down on the swearing? For making references to Pat Patterson's sexuality and HHH's fairly obvious steroid problems?

You're an idiot for not being able to use the proper form of "you're."

Guest vicvenomjr

For what? Taking suggestions to replace my most overused curse words because I've been told that I should cut down on the swearing? For making references to Pat Patterson's sexuality and HHH's fairly obvious steroid problems?

You're an idiot for not being able to use the proper form of "you're."

*****no your just an idiot for spending hours writing a review that only 6 people will read.

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood
***** no your just an idiot for spending hours writing a review that only 6 people will read.

My columns get 770 hits MINIMUM, and I just do indy crap. Corey covers national PPV, so imagine what that gets.

Well, considering I only spend about 20 minutes more than the length of the show (since I figure pausing after matches to make sure I can describe the finish accurately adds up), it's not really hours off of my life. Besides, I dig doing it, and I've gotten feedback from just about every TNA forum frequenter here, as well as quite a few people from TNS and e-feds I'm in.

So I guess you're the idiot for trying to put down somebody for writing about something they want to. Get a hobby, get a girl, and get smokes. Why? Because smoking makes you cool.

Guest vicvenomjr

The match was superb, and featured excellent spots and strong psychology built off of the first match (rather than try to climb the scaffolding to get to the cables where the X-Division title is hung, Michael Shane and Christopher Daniels set up a steel chair in the middle of the ring and attempted to jump off of it to reach the title early on; this resulted in two awesome spots involving LowKi, where he did the springboard kick to Daniels' midsection while Daniels was using the chair as his own springboard to go for the belt, and another where Sabin kicked off of Daniels' back, who was face-down and bent over onto the chair, to deliver an enziguri to LowKi, who was trying to use the chair to get the belt).

*****I stopped right here for a breath.

Guest vicvenomjr

the product's harming my enjoyment of professional wrestling, so I deserve to get it for free

******at this point we realize that this won't be an objective review. No need to go further.

Guest vicvenomjr

Jarrett and Callis knew Goldylocks would accept the challenge, and Abyss screams for his Preparation H. Well, he screams and growls, and they're calling TNA the SuperBowl of wrestling. Abyss keeps growling.

*****what the hell are you talking about.

Guest vicvenomjr

The video package is reminiscent of ECW, actually. Only, you know...not as good.

*****of course they weren't. Those vid packages made in Mommy Heyman's basement were far superior to that the money from a publically traded company could produce. Riiiiiight.

Guest vicvenomjr

In the ring, El Lion hits a Fireman's Carry Sideslam (nice, but Victoria's is better), and the Redshirts are out.

*****yeah, a mid rate woman's rassler has a better sideslam than a main event pro from Puerto Rico. Sure she does.