TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slickster

20 years ago tonight....

Hogan may have been champ, but the first year or so he was in Andre's and Snuka's shadow.

Yeah, I knew that, but I figure the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE match may have been the Main Event at a MSG Show.

Hulk Hogan pinned WWF World Champion the Iron Sheik (w/ Freddie Blassie) at 5:40 with the legdrop to win the title after powering out of the Camel Clutch

6 minutes??? Imagine a world title match going 6 minutes today!

Hulk Hogan pinned WWF World Champion the Iron Sheik (w/ Freddie Blassie) at 5:40 with the legdrop to win the title after powering out of the Camel Clutch

Lesnar/Show, SS02.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

So... what you guys are saying is basically it only took Hogan one year to eclipse the most over guys in the promotion... something Backlund couldn't do in his entire career to that point.

Guest The Midnight Rocking Warrior

Friends, always remember this T-shirt slogan in the making.............. " Hulk Rules........... Rspw sucks" He won like 200 negative awards for Rspw, but also won best babyface............ Hogan fuckin' owns!

Lesnar/Show, SS02.

I said TODAY. :lol: