TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
deancoles

Who gets the B-2 Treatment?

Who else would love to see Suckbag come in at like 20, pose to his non-existant heat and then get LAUNCHED by Benoit?

That would make my day.

What if it was Angle who did that to Orton?

Who else would love to see Suckbag come in at like 20, pose to his non-existant heat and then get LAUNCHED by Benoit?

That would make my day.

What if it was Angle who did that to Orton?

That wouldn't make much sense if they are turning Angle heel.

It was Test last year who eliminated Jericho, with help from sore-loser babyface HBK.

Unless it was another year you're talking about.

He is probably referring to the Battle Royal on RAW last week.

Guest Polish_Rifle

Rico or someone semi-prominent like Booker T in order to plant the seeds for a Mania feud.

Guest Quik
I hope Benoit gets eliminated in short order by Test, just to witness this folder go nuclear with bitching the likes of which we've never seen.

Please be joking. A million skinny kids with coke framed glasses would rise up and march on Stamford, armed to the teeth with weapons purchased from Russia (dirt cheap, might I add), and murder every single employee in Titan Towers. No one is safe; even the janitors will be executed. Perhaps the most disturbing thing will be "Give Benoit the Title!" written in Vince's blood on the wall of the lobby.

A million skinny kids with coke framed glasses would rise up and march on Stamford, armed to the teeth with weapons purchased from Russia (dirt cheap, might I add), and murder every single employee in Titan Towers.

Don't forget Scott Keith and his legion of 400 pound thirty year olds.

Guest Besus

Oh I just remembered Deon getting angry because Spike got in and not Rico.

Is he replacing Spike?

Oh I just remembered Deon getting angry because Spike got in and not Rico.

Is he replacing Spike?

Nope, both are in. The stuff on Raw was for the #30 slot, everyone in those matches is in.

If Goldberg gets eliminated within 5 seconds of arriving, I'll shed tears of happiness.

I'm motioning a quick elimination for Spike, Test, Steiner, Miller, Bradshaw, or Billy Gunn.

Just to make sure there's no more confusion...the 15 from each for the Rumble match, from the Royal Rumble website:

RAW:

1)Kane

2)Booker T

3)Goldberg (number 30 Entrant)

4)Scott Steiner

5)Christian

6)Chris Jericho

7)Mark Henry

8)Rico

9)The Hurricane

10)Spike Dudley

11)Matt Hardy

12)Test

13)Rene Dupree

14)Randy Orton

15)Rob Van Dam

SMACKDOWN:

1)Kurt Angle

2)John Cena

3)Chris Benoit (Number 1 Entrant)

4)Billy Gunn

5)Rikishi

6)Shelton Benjamin

7)Charlie Haas

8)Nunzio

9)Big Show

10)Matt Morgan

11)Tajiri

12)A-Train

13)Earnest "The Cat" Miller

14)Bradshaw

15)Rhyno

I hope that clears things up.

I am guessing Spike Dudley is out though, with the whole injury thing, and they'll replace him with Undertaker.

It's a good possibility...but if not, then Spike will be the first Dudley to ever compete in the Rumble match.

Unfortunately, since Rico is in, Tommy Dreamer is not . . . and the Rumble is in Philadelphia. I guess Vinnie is quite fearful of an "ECW" chant breaking loose. God forbid.

That and the fact Tommy has done nothing, even on Heat, for the past half a year or so...and the fact Tommy has managed to gain about 40-50 pounds of fat drastically quickly.

I think the fact The Dudleyz are in a Tabels Match, a guaranteed weapon fest Last Man Standing Match and a promised Foley appearance are thought enough to appease the ECDubya-ites.

Guest Choken One

I could see Matt Morgan going the Warlord Route...Walks in, takes a shot at a big face and gets knocked out...