TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest glennsoe

Zack Gowen....??

Guest glennsoe

Just wondering where this kid has been lately ??

He hasn't been on tv or on the road for house shows, if i remember right he has a 3 year contract with the wwe going into it's second year this year !

Are wwe paying him just to be at home doing nothing,hey i want that job...lol...

Seriously why even bother signing him in the first place....They should've gotten Kid Kash, Chris Sabin, Aj Styles, Chris Daniels, Low Ki, Amazing Red or American Dragon instead of Gowen !!

I'll probably get heat from the boys for the last paragraf, saying "these guys will NEVER be "over" in the wwe", but ANYONE can get over with the right push and effort !!

Can someone please share some news for this "wonderkid" ??

- Glenn -

All of those people have two legs.

They might be good-great wrestlers...but Vince doesn't really know what to do with good-great wrestlers with two legs.

The only unfortunate thing in all of this is...since Gowen isn't in the Rumble match...we'll never get to test the two legs hit the floor theory.

I figured out how the OLM could be eliminated from the Rumble...

He always came down to the ring with his prosthetic leg and takes it off and leaves it ringside. All that would need to happen is for someone to get his fake leg, and toss it over with him at the same time. Both legs touch the floor, OLM is ELIMINATED.

That would work...but you just know how it would have REALLY gone down:

*Zach is thrown over the top*

King: "He's Out!"

JR: "Bah Gawd, only one leg has touched the floor, King. This reminds me of the Heartbreak Kid!"

King: "No, JR. His other leg was eliminated long ago"

Guest Besus

I hate when people post "Who cares"? so obvious the person who asked the question cares.

I also hate when some people post "LMAO,LOL,HAHA,and ROFL".I honestly never see what the hell is so funny about what the previous poster said.It's pesky.

Anyways yeah they should of signed those guys and fed them to A-Train,FBI,Big Show and Bashams.

Guest PhantMan

zach has gone through much in his young life. if he's able to invest his adult life in something better than a freak show, more power to him.

Guest Choken One

Please, the scumbag is a fucking Mama's Boy that had a extreme ego problem dispite having just one leg and because he was always pampered by his mother, he felt he could go on the road with the big boys and talk shit and he screwed himself by not just being a egomanaic tool but actually having the gall to say in front of other WWE Workers at a resturant to a waiter "Hey! I'm a WWE SUPERSTAR!" as if he thought that would get his Waffle House Hashbrowns any quicker.

Fuck Gowan and his other leg.

Please, the scumbag is a fucking Mama's Boy that had a extreme ego problem dispite having just one leg and because he was always pampered by his mother, he felt he could go on the road with the big boys and talk shit and he screwed himself by not just being a egomanaic tool but actually having the gall to say in front of other WWE Workers at a resturant to a waiter "Hey! I'm a WWE SUPERSTAR!" as if he thought that would get his Waffle House Hashbrowns any quicker.

I totally agree......The kid fucked himself over by being an egotistical scumbag. He may have one leg, but that doesn't give him the right to be an obnoxious bastard.

King: "He's Out!"

JR: "Bah Gawd, only one leg has touched the floor, King. This reminds me of the Heartbreak Kid!"

King: "No, JR. His other leg was eliminated long ago"

This makes me wonder, what announce team gets to do the Rumble? It'd be somewhat interesting if all 4 called the match.

King:  "He's Out!"

JR:  "Bah Gawd, only one leg has touched the floor, King.  This reminds me of the Heartbreak Kid!"

King:  "No, JR.  His other leg was eliminated long ago"

This makes me wonder, what announce team gets to do the Rumble? It'd be somewhat interesting if all 4 called the match.

Thats a good point........I think the fairest thing might be for one announce team to announce the first 15 entrants, and the other crew announce the last 15 entrants and conclusion. If a Smackdown guy is gonna win have Tazz and Cole at the end. If a Raw guy wins JR and Lawler can announce at the end.

I totally agree......The kid fucked himself over by being an egotistical scumbag. He may have one leg, but that doesn't give him the right to be an obnoxious bastard.

You'd think the kid has gone through enough to know how lucky he was to be in his position. If anything, I'd figure he'd get in trouble for not introducing himself to the boys due to being shy/nervous/star struck.

Guest Choken One

You'd think the kid has gone through enough to know how lucky he was to be in his position. If anything, I'd figure he'd get in trouble for not introducing himself to the boys due to being shy/nervous/star struck.

Nah...If you watch the video packages...You'd see that he was pampered his whole life...

So he expects everything to be handed to him...

well, except for a fucking leg.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I hope SD guys do PBP for rumble for ONE REASON ONLY: Benoit.

Jim Ross/Lawler aren't SD announcers so they cuold care less about non RAW people.

My dream scenario would be this...

[Chris Benoit clotheslines Goldberg over the top rope.]

JR: BAH GOD! CHRIS BENOIT HAS WON THE WWE ROYAL RUMBLE!

King: No he didn't!

[No bell rings, no theme music plays. Benoit stands there confused.]

JR: What the hell is this? Benoit won it fair and square!

[benoit eyes the prosthetic leg laying in the corner, and hucks it over the top rope. The bell rings.]

King: Now he's won!

JR: Oh bah god! AUSTIN! AUSTIN!

Guest Choken One

[benoit eyes the prosthetic leg laying in the corner, and hucks it over the top rope. The bell rings.]

KING: HOLD ON A SEC! JR! THE FOOT SKINNED THE CAT! HE'S HANGING ON BY A FOOT! LITERALLY!

JR: BAH GAWD!

(The Foot crawls back and Knocks Benoit off the top rope admist his celebration)

KING: THE FOOT WINS! HE'S GOING TO WRESTLEMANIA!

JR: MY GAWD, WHAT A PERFORMENCE FROM THE FOOT! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WE THANK YOU FOR JOINING US TONIGHT!

(Show fades as Foot hops in celebration)...

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

KING: HOLD ON A SEC! JR! THE FOOT SKINNED THE CAT! HE'S HANGING ON BY A FOOT! LITERALLY!

JR: BAH GAWD!

(The Foot crawls back and Knocks Benoit off the top rope admist his celebration)

KING: THE FOOT WINS! HE'S GOING TO WRESTLEMANIA!

JR: MY GAWD, WHAT A PERFORMENCE FROM THE FOOT! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WE THANK YOU FOR JOINING US TONIGHT!

(Show fades as Foot hops in celebration)...

.....Whatever you two are smoking I want $100 worth.