TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

The Dames' Diatribe on WWE Royal Rumble 2004

Guest Goodear

Don't worry CC when you hit twenty-five every generation turns into the one before it and starts to talk badly about the 'crap that these young kids call music. In my day, music was cool!'.

Don't worry CC when you hit twenty-five every generation turns into the one before it and starts to talk badly about the 'crap that these young kids call music. In my day, music was cool!'.

No, I don't think you understand the idiots I come across with at school. I had one girl the tell me (and this is just one of many examples of stupidity) that American Idol 1 was better than the second one because, and I quote, "Reuben is fat and Clay is gay looking." I then asked, what about the singing? She just shrugged and went on to talk about J-Lo or something like that.

Guest Goodear

Benoit has to be good looking, he stole his wife from another wreslter.

Okay, it was Kevin Sullivan... the ugliest man before Albert.

Another great example:

Me (feeling very nice and generous for some reason and eating a chocolate bar): Want a peice?

Girl: No thanks. I'm trying to lose weight. I don't see how you can eat so much junk food like that.

Me: You're trying to lose weight? Then why the fuck were you at McDonalds for lunch then?

Girl: Chocolate is WAY worse than McDonalds is!

Me(not in such good mood anymore): Yes, a little chocolate bar is worse than eating a 100 grams of fat is one sitting. Good call.

CC, hate to be the one to tell you this....but most girls are like this when they are in high school. I'm a guy and I've heard much worse. Trying hearing a girl say "I'm watching my weight" while her mouth is stuffed with pizza.

Now you see why most of the guys of the world wanted to beat our heads against a locker in high school when trying to ask them out. That and constantly being told "we are smarter than you", which may be true but least we aren't making that claim while doing something incredibly stupid.

Now, to make it easier for AOL girl users to understand (not you CC, you may be female but you seem to have a working brain)? I'll translate it:

C HAET 2 B DA ONE 2 TEL U THIS..BUT!!11!111!111!1111!1!11 OMG WTF MOST GIRLS R LIEK THIS WHEN THEY R IN HIGH SKOOL!!!!1 OMG LOL IMM A GUY AND IVE H3ARD MUCH WORSE11!1!1!1 WTF LOL TRYNG HEARNG A GIRL SAY IMM WATCHNG MAH WAIGHT WHIEL HAR MOUTH IS STUFED WIT PIZA

NOW11!!1! OMG WTF U SE Y MOST OF DA GUYS OF DA WORLD WANT3D 2 BAT OUR HEADS AGANEST A LOKER IN HIGH SKOOL WH3N TRYNG 2 ASK THEM OUT11!11!1! OMG LOL TAHT AND CONSTANTLY BNG 2LD WE R SMARTER THAN U WHICH MAY B TRUE BUT LAAST W3 AERNT MAKNG TAHT CLAME WHIEL DONG SOMETHNG INCRADIBLY STUPID!1!!1 OMG WTF

Now then, the most important question is....why didn't Trish get to do anything at the RR?

But what does that have to do with the singing? It's like saying Trish Stratus is a better than Chris Benoit because Benoit is weird looking and Trish is pretty.

It has everything to do with singing. Duh. It's no coincidence that Mariah Carey is good looking and a great singer. The Beatles - women loved them - and they're considered one of the greatest bands of all time. There is a direct correlation between looks and singing ability.

But what does that have to do with the singing? It's like saying Trish Stratus is a better than Chris Benoit because Benoit is weird looking and Trish is pretty.

It has everything to do with singing. Duh. It's no coincidence that Mariah Carey is good looking and a great singer. The Beatles - women loved them - and they're considered one of the greatest bands of all time. There is a direct correlation between looks and singing ability.

Then how do we explain the Rolling Stones?

CC, hate to be the one to tell you this....but most girls are like this when they are in high school. I'm a guy and I've heard much worse. Trying hearing a girl say "I'm watching my weight" while her mouth is stuffed with pizza.

Now you see why most of the guys of the world wanted to beat our heads against a locker in high school when trying to ask them out. That and constantly being told "we are smarter than you", which may be true but least we aren't making that claim while doing something incredibly stupid.

Now, to make it easier for AOL girl users to understand (not you CC, you may be female but you seem to have a working brain)? I'll translate it:

C HAET 2 B DA ONE 2 TEL U THIS..BUT!!11!111!111!1111!1!11 OMG WTF MOST GIRLS R LIEK THIS WHEN THEY R IN HIGH SKOOL!!!!1 OMG LOL IMM A GUY AND IVE H3ARD MUCH WORSE11!1!1!1 WTF LOL TRYNG HEARNG A GIRL SAY IMM WATCHNG MAH WAIGHT WHIEL HAR MOUTH IS STUFED WIT PIZA

NOW11!!1! OMG WTF U SE Y MOST OF DA GUYS OF DA WORLD WANT3D 2 BAT OUR HEADS AGANEST A LOKER IN HIGH SKOOL WH3N TRYNG 2 ASK THEM OUT11!11!1! OMG LOL TAHT AND CONSTANTLY BNG 2LD WE R SMARTER THAN U WHICH MAY B TRUE BUT LAAST W3 AERNT MAKNG TAHT CLAME WHIEL DONG SOMETHNG INCRADIBLY STUPID!1!!1 OMG WTF

Now then, the most important question is....why didn't Trish get to do anything at the RR?

Pssh. You think it's bad for you? I'm expected to interact with this people everyday because I'm a chick. See, I'm a very nice person, but people's stupidity drives me over the edge, it really does. And people wonder why I have so many guy friends...Sure, most maybe idiots, but I don't feel like I'm drowning in a pool of insecurity when I'm around them....

Whoa, off topic much? Uh, I liked the Rumble. Yep...

Guest Goodear

Guys are way too busy being horny at that age to be insecure unless of course, they're so insecure they won't talk to you, and obviously that has to do with how horny they be.

Pssh. You think it's bad for you? I'm expected to interact with this people everyday because I'm a chick. See, I'm a very nice person, but people's stupidity drives me over the edge, it really does. And people wonder why I have so many guy friends...Sure, most maybe idiots, but I don't feel like I'm drowning in a pool of insecurity when I'm around them....

*Bites lip*

Don't go there. Don't go there. Don't go there. Don't go there.

They actually have to wonder why you have so many guy friends? And are you sure that's a pool of insecurity?

"SONNOFABITCH" - JR.

Guest Anglesault
I'm not saying I wanna see it but I think he's bluffing. There's no way he could be coherent if he saw what he claims.

I sent fish the picture.

Don't make me post it!

I'm not saying I wanna see it but I think he's bluffing.  There's no way he could be coherent if he saw what he claims.

I sent fish the picture.

Don't make me post it!

POST IT~!

POST IT~!

POST IT~!

*Repeating till I get a fucking chant going, but I do not, so I just keep at it till I get bored, which is about five minutes later*

Guest wildpegasus
Guys are way too busy being horny at that age to be insecure unless of course, they're so insecure they won't talk to you, and obviously that has to do with how horny they be.

I didn't quite understand what you meant there. What exactly are you saying?

Pretty good thread here guys. I actually got a laugh out of it and I don't laugh easily.

RRR -- Did you mark out a little bit for the front facelock ending of the Rumble bout when Big Show was eliminated by Benoit? MMAish. I was feeling pretty sorry for Show taking that.

...This has gotten so out of topic that I'm killing it.

Contain the crap elsewhere. This is for feedback and discussion of the show only.

Dames