TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
A Guy Who Injects Heroin Into Kids' Eyes

WWE Online Poll

Benoit winning 30.15 %

Foley returning 15.56 %

The Cat dancing 10.27 %

Undertaker gong 44.00 %

I can believe that the Undertaker gong beat out Benoit winning. It was a pretty markish moment, and 'Taker is way more popular than Benoit.

But 10.27% for the Cat dancing??? I didn't know Vince could vote that often.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

When an Undertaker tease is more well liked then the guy who you're sending to 'Mainia actually winning... maybe it's time to rethink who you're sending to Mania.

Taker's bong was a markout moment though.

Benoit winng was a bigger mark out moment. It reminds me of HBK winning the belt at WM 12, even though I didn't mark out for that. The way both of them resembled each other.

If Taker had come out as deadman...yeah, I would've marked out. I sat up and stared at the TV when the bong went, but when nothing happened I just sat down disappointed.

Benoit winning > Undertakers music starting > Cat

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Remember the WWF polls are gimmicked.

Yeah, but they're gimmicked by jaded internet fans who want K-Kwick to lead the InVasion.

If the WWE gimmicked them Benoit winning would have won because they have actual money riding on him being financially successful at WMXX.

Guest Salacious Crumb

Yeah, but they're gimmicked by jaded internet fans who want K-Kwick to lead the InVasion.

If the WWE gimmicked them Benoit winning would have won because they have actual money riding on him being financially successful at WMXX.

Not necessarily. All bets are off when it involves the Undertaker.

Check tomorrow morning, I bet the results will still be the exact same. WWE just rigs the poll. Nobodies vote actually counts.

I've heard this before and want to know: are you guys joking or serious? I have yet to see any evidence that supports that and it seems that it's only the excuse given when you guys disagree with the results. Seriously, hasn't it been said enough that the "smart" community is only so big compared to the non-WrestlingObserver "mark" fanbase? Maybe they voted for the Undertaker tease because to them: Taker > Benoit

<--- P.S! My Rumble Predictions were right! First time that's ever happened...

I've heard this before and want to know: are you guys joking or serious? I have yet to see any evidence that supports that and it seems that it's only the excuse given when you guys disagree with the results. Seriously, hasn't it been said enough that the "smart" community is only so big compared to the non-WrestlingObserver "mark" fanbase? Maybe they voted for the Undertaker tease because to them: Taker > Benoit

We're serious. Again, check tomorrow, exact same results.

OH MY GOD!!!!! Jesus H. Benoit didn't win a pointless WWE poll.

Some of you guys are pretty pathetic, and need to get off the man's dick :throwup:

:huh: Nobody at all has complained about Benoit not winning...we've been discussing whether or not the polls are rigged. Did you read the thread?

Guest Salacious Crumb

About 2 years ago they had a poll and someone was sitting on it and watching b/c the accusations had been made. The poll in a matter of seconds jumped 30% in favor of one of the other options.