TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
janusd

Clusterfuckers Word Count Thread!

Im sure King is just messing with us, since he can't mark his own match if he were to write one.

On a side note, with all these new bumps I wonder if any of them will form Tag Teams so we can have a good feud, or at least a divison with plenty of challenges.

Wow...9,595 words. My longest and best match ever, or at least it seemed it when I sent it in. Considering I've had flu all week and only started the in ring action Sunday morning (GMT), I'm pretty fuckin' impressed with myself.

Plus, the number looks so cool.

Are you were worried you wouldn't have enough. ;)

I was so tired I finished at around 8300, and I didn't do enough. My fauly for only starting yesterday.

On a side note, with all these new bumps I wonder if any of them will form Tag Teams so we can have a good feud, or at least a divison with plenty of challenges.

Me + Todd = Challengers.

IT'S ON @ STORM!!

Oh, and heels to boot! Wait a second.. you guys aren't hosses now are you, we got too many hoss tag teams as it is. I could look, but I'm on E, and don't want to run out on the side of the highway by checking the stats thread.

W&D are not hosses, just so you know. :D

:: stage-whispers to Johnny ::

It will not, in fact, be on at Storm; I need to spend this week working on my transfer package, and have asked for the show off.

But, as far as Lockdown goes, sure...

Guest Suicide King

Still waiting on Raynor's matches. If I get everything else done I will post the show sans battle royale and post it when raynor grows a pair,

Me + Todd = Challengers.

IT'S ON @ STORM!!

Oh, and heels to boot! Wait a second.. you guys aren't hosses now are you, we got too many hoss tag teams as it is. I could look, but I'm on E, and don't want to run out on the side of the highway by checking the stats thread.

W&D are not hosses, just so you know. :D

Me and Todd are anti-hosses, yes. He's into that pure wrestling stuff with a hint of cheating stuff, and I'm just Spanky version 2. Only cooler.

Guest ToddRoyal
Me and Todd are anti-hosses, yes. He's into that pure wrestling stuff with a hint of cheating stuff, and I'm just Spanky version 2. Only cooler.

Cooler...and more EVIL.

Guest Suicide King

So, let's discuss what we're going to do to Raynor for doing this to me, and to a lesser extent to you. ;)

I propose a dip in boiling shrimp sauce and then leave him to be savaged by near-sghted monkeys.

Guest Suicide King

All this of course assumes that nothing bad has happened to him in reality, which none of us wish, unless it didn't, in which case we do. ;)

Guest Suicide King

Oh, and just for future reference, CC is not allowed to mark any match in which they are a writing participant. If we're npcs it's fine, but if I was in fact writing for the Clusterfuck as I was screwing with you all, I would have exempted myself from marking.