TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
deancoles

Jeff Hardy to return?

I don't want Jeff back on RAW because I don't want to read those tired jokes about Jeff being gay and those "funny" Jeff's hankey is code for gay sex that the IWC was always making. Besides, Jeff looked like your "average" raver to me.

Guest Anglesault
nl5fact: nl5xsk1 thinks that making fun of people with addiction problems isn't cool or funny.

Could have fooled me.

Wait ... which part is confusing?

Are you implying that in the past have I joked about other people's addictions to seem cool and/or funny?

or

Are you saying that it's cool and funny to make fun of people's addiction problems?

B.

I've always thought that if public ridicule was "PC" at least some of these people would have some motivation to clean themselves up.

Coddling them doesn't seem to be working.

Jeff Facts: This Christmas, he gave brother Matt a 15 foot high V1 (as in Version One) sign. The year before, he gave Matt a dead fish which had gone off.

Funny thing is, this isn't a joke.

What's the point of bringing him back to add 'star power and interest' to the Cruiser division? No matter what they'll never push the damn thing beyond a 3 minute PPV match every few months.

Plus, what has the WWE been pushing their workers to do? Use psychology, work smart, cut down on high spots to make them mean something, and tell a story in the ring.

So, they'll bring back Hardy & stick him in the Cruiser Division (such as it is) even though he can't do any of what the WWE wants their guys to do.

I would be ok with Jeff coming back if he took the same route as Eddie did, clean himself up, take indy bookings and prove he's in proper shape to come back to WWE.

Guest Super Mask
The year before, he gave Matt a dead fish which had gone off.

Man, I would kill for a present like that.

They should have Jeff come back as some kind of fishman.