TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrRant

Fun Pictures of the Debate

http://bash.org/?105945

"Now, if you're to tell me that it really costs a whole dollar more for that goddamn, red-haired, floppy-shoe wearing, Grimace-loving, Hamburglar-catching, cocksucking, Fryguy slave-holding, Mayor McCheese-bribing, son of a bitch clown to give me 2 extra nuggets, I'll tell you you're full of shit."

So, to the Bush fanboy who keeps nagging about the hurtful 9-11 joke...

Wheres the complaints about Bush using 9-11 as a campaign ploy?

Wheres the complaints about the Kerry/Vietnam jokes? That was a FAR FAR bigger national tragedy then 9-11, thousands and thouisands of young lives were killed off or ruined for no good reason.

Why arent you complaining about that? Whys it ok to joke about Vietnam but not ok to smack a Bush/911 joke?

Wheres the complaints about the Kerry/Vietnam jokes? That was a FAR FAR bigger national tragedy then 9-11, thousands and thouisands of young lives were killed off or ruined for no good reason.

Why arent you complaining about that? Whys it ok to joke about Vietnam but not ok to smack a Bush/911 joke?

Just as a pre-emptive warning that "fanboy" is actually a "fangirl" who claims to work high up in the Bush administration and she is likely to make a fool of you if you call her out. Just a friendly warning! :P

Just as a pre-emptive warning that "fanboy" is actually a "fangirl" who claims to work high up in the Bush administration and she is likely to make a fool of you if you call her out. Just a friendly warning! :P

d'oh!...i stand corrected on the gender mishap. all apologies.

But if she can complai about the Bush/911 joke and disregard the jokes about Kerry and the much larger Vietnam tragedy...Id really like to hear it.

And the defense for Bush using the deaths of 3000+ innocent people to further his campain/agenda...Id love reading that as well.

The Vietnam War was justified. We were trying to stop the spread of communism, which was the world's greatest threat at the time. The problem was how the war was fought, and the lack of support many people gave the troops.

People are making of fun of Kerry for constantly mentioning he served. No one here doesn't think his service was honorable. He just doesn't have to mention it so much.

The Vietnam War was justified. We were trying to stop the spread of communism, which was the world's greatest threat at the time. The problem was how the war was fought, and the lack of support many people gave the troops.

People are making of fun of Kerry for constantly mentioning he served. No one here doesn't think his service was honorable. He just doesn't have to mention it so much.

Are you serious Vern? :huh:

How was Nam justified?

The spread of communism? When did Russia/Vietnam/North Korea/Cuba etc ever attack us? Granted, there were ultahyped scary moments, but nothing ever really happened...and Vietnam would have never been a threat to the safety of America.

Nearly every hijacker on 911 was Saudi Arabian, that is clearly a country that threatens Americans safety. What does Bush do?....attacks Iraq, clears Saudi Arabia, and jets the Bin Laden family out of harms way.

The reason for war in Vietnam was pretty obvious. Money and power, on equal levels. Bell Helicopter was the Haliburton of the 1960s. Nearly a half trillion dollars was spent on a worthless fight, people in power got themselves and theyre friends very wealthy.

And, my biological father is a Nam veteran....so I know many. None are right in the head, theyve all been scarred and fucked up and will never be the people that they could have been. After they got home they were spit on and insulted. It damaged them because as soldiers they felt they were defending their country, but in reality the wars only real justification was greed...the Americans caught on to that tragedy little by little every day and the results destroyed the brave men and women who served in Vietnam. The same could very easilly happen with Iraq.

Please remember Vern...just because your party polititians justify something, doesnt make it so.

And, I rarely ever hear Kerry bring up his service in speeches or interviews, often only when hes asked about it, or it is brought up by the media and his supporters.

-Kerrys overhyped image on the 04 campaign trail - Vietnam war veteran.

-Bush's overhyped image on the 00 campaign trail - Moron with a drug/alcohol history

And Im still waiting for the Bush employee's defense of her statements/lack thereof in this thread. I certainly hope its not total spin like Vern Gagne's, but Im counting on it will be. ;)

Are you serious Vern? :huh:

How was Nam justified?

The spread of communism? When did Russia/Vietnam/North Korea/Cuba etc ever attack us? Granted, there were ultahyped scary moments, but nothing ever really happened...and Vietnam would have never been a threat to the safety of America.

First of all lighten up. It's nothing but a running joke.

I'm very serious about Vietnam. We were committed to fighting the spread of communism. It's the Domino Theory. It's far too easy to look back and say the War didn't go well, that it wasn't justified.