TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Renegade

The one and only emulation thread

Guest Fook

It works fine for me. Just go to Cheats, check off the ones you want, then press GS Button.

I'd like to change SNES emulators (currently using SNES9X) and get one that you can record the music and do screen capture on, if there's one out there. My Jnes can do it.

If you like sega emulation then get Gens+ its based on the GENS 2.12 emulator and supports everything from the Master System up to Sega CD.

Does it only run ROMs, or would I be able to pop a Sega CD game into my PC and play it?

If you like sega emulation then get Gens+ its based on the GENS 2.12 emulator and supports everything from the Master System up to Sega CD.

Does it only run ROMs, or would I be able to pop a Sega CD game into my PC and play it?

Yep - it should be able to detect your CD drive automatically.

You need the Sega CD BIOS.

Yep - it should be able to detect your CD drive automatically.

You need the Sega CD BIOS.

Is that included, or a separate download is required?

That'd rock, because I have my Genesis still but there's no real room for another Sega CD. Plus the PC Sonic CD has slowdown and the annoying tendency to save between acts, which sucks if you screw up a special stage.

The Bios are never bundled with the emulators. If you need the Bios I could send them to you.

Also look for the new KEGA Fusion emulator it does everything that GENS+ does but also supports the older Sega SG1000 & SG3000 systems.

Guest wildpegasus

Vitural Boy Advance 1.7.2 its been out since May.

I downloaded the GENS 2.12 emulator and it seems to be working. I've alsodownloaded a game but I don't know how to get the game to play on the emulator. I'm clueless.

Edit -- Actually, I think I might have it worked out right now. Partly anyway!

Guest Salacious Crumb

Anyone know of a specific site where I can get the Space Quest games?

Guest Coffey

Alright. I downloaded 1964 (the N64 emulator recommended earlier) and Virtual Pro Wrestling 2 (from the site provided on the first page) and when I try to run the game, I get a "video plugin exception."

Any ideas on how I can remedy the problem, or is it something to do with my system?

Guest Coffey

OK, well thanks for the links but they don't help me any because I don't know what I'm looking for....

EDIT: I just got Project 64 instead as an emulator, and it works fine.

Anyone know where to get a No Mercy rom?

Raz, you got got any sites that have the new kingdom hearts in english for the gba?

I found it on newsgroups :) the file size is 15.8 megs

1828- Kingdom Hearts -Chains of Memories (US) (Vemon) (D031CE67).zip

ROM if the link does not work go to RPG Legends site.

Guest The Gecko

Alright I downloaded 1964 as my N64 Emulator, but I wanted to use my cheap PC controller with it and when I push down a button on the controller to set it, it doesn't register. Any way I can fix this? Or perhaps links to another emulator that supports controllers?

Guest Prodigy

Can someone reccomend me some good 2-player MAME games, besides the usual suspects (TMNT, Simpsons, X-Men, etc.)?