13 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• The Doors
    • Strange Days
    • Waiting For The Sun
    • The Soft Parade
    • Morrison Hotel
    • LA Woman

I love both the first one, and LA Woman, but I will go with the latter just because of the bluesy atmosphere is projects. Plus the title song is one of my favorites of all time.

I'm going with The Soft Parade. I love the variety on that album, especially on the title track. The only problem with that album is "Touch Me", one of the most overplayed Doors tracks ever. But still, I think it's the best. "Wishful, Sinful" OWNS.

I'm a big fan of the first & LA Woman, but voted for Strange Days. I enjoy all three albums, but the deciding factor was "I can't see your face" which is one of my all time favorite songs.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
LA Woman by a country mile. The band was at their best playing straightforward blues rock with a little twist, and Morrison's at his best when he's not babbling about riding snakes to the lake, or heeding the call of the blue bus. Throw in the added factor of Jim being drunk as a skunk at all stages of this album, and the result is a classic rock masterpiece with awesome song after awesome song, peaking early with "Cars Hiss by my Window" and "Been Down So Long." Naturally, there's the two radio epics on there which are fine stuff, but the short jammy 12-bar numbers that fill that album are the real meat of it to me.