TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ravenbomb

"Tip Drill"

In school, I keep hearing the other kids saying "Tip Drill", pretty much randomly. What does this mean? I get the feeling that they aren't referring to a power tool. Is it a rap thing?

Guest JacK

What an odd thing to say . . . I wanna know what a Tip Drill is now . . . dag namit. Isn't sixth grade math like multiplication of big numbers and simple crap like that?

Edited by JacK

Guest Choken One

Math goes downhill in 6th grade with Pre-Algebra.

TIP DRILL....We did that shit in Basketball but i don't think thats what they are talking bout.

Um...a "tip drill" is usually a drill they do during basketball practice. The idea is to keep tipping the basketball toward the rim and backboard. It serves two purposes: hand-eye coordination and to drive home the idea that you can still score off a missed basket.

Unless it's a new euphemism that I've not been told about or something.

It's a song by Nelly and his group St. Lunatics called Tip Drill. I think it means a freak that does sexual things for money. Early in the mornings at 2am on BET Uncut they play the video Tip Drill and may I say it has some of the finest black women with the finest asses you'll ever see in a rap video.

Guest FrigidSoul

Something needs to be done about Rappers taking a couple words, throwing them together and making a brand new term so they can make a shitty song.

I'm going to write my congress man

Guest Choken One

someone make sure Anglesault never sees these lyrics...

Poor kid will be so confused.

I said it must be ya money, cause it ain't ya face

You a tipdrill, nigga you a tipdrill

My apple bottom look right, I know you wanna bite

People actually listen to this ridiculous crap?

Check that. Hell, I just realised it's probably in my wife's CD player right now.

Guest Flyboy
It's a song by Nelly and his group St. Lunatics called Tip Drill. I think it means a freak that does sexual things for money.

Actually, it means a guy is interested in a girl's ass or tits rather than her face (because she's ugly) to have sex with her.. or something like that. But, Edward may very well be right.

Actually, it means a guy is interested in a girl's ass or tits rather than her face (because she's ugly) to have sex with her.. or something like that. But, Edward may very well be right.

I think tip drill has a meaning for the guys to. I think for men it means someone that's willing to pay a girl for sex and buy her lots of things.

Guest croweater

The extent of my maturity is shown by the fact I just laughed for about a minute over the above comment.

I'm sorry that I didn't know it was a Nelly song, but I actually listen to music on the radio. I swear, Nelly swears more in a four minute "song" than I do during two hours of SmackDown every week.

Check that. Hell, I just realised it's probably in my wife's CD player right now.

There's much worse out there.

Much worse.

And if "Tip Drill" is what the youngin's these days are saying in regards to having sex I don't want to know what "Double Dribble" stands for now...

I think your wife and myself would get along quite well. She like techno at all?

There's much worse out there.

Much worse.

And if "Tip Drill" is what the youngin's these days are saying in regards to having sex I don't want to know what "Double Dribble" stands for now...

also:

setting a pick: ?

hook shot: skewed ejaculation

pick and roll: fingering a fat chick

playing lightning: orgy

shooting a 3: ejaculation that projects farther than usual

pullin' a Magic: contracting HIV

lay-up: ?

downtown jumper: that probably IS a slang for an odd sexual act already