TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
teke184

Shoot Interview feedback

Guest JacK

Yeah, all your recaps own, I have to say . . . but Sandman comes off as pretty intelligent through that one.

I'm makin my way through your archives, slowly, but I'll read em all eventually!

Well, you just rule, man. I feel like I don't even have to watch the interviews after I read your recaps, because you do such an amazingly thorough job of transcribing the entire damn thing.

Well, you just rule, man. I feel like I don't even have to watch the interviews after I read your recaps, because you do such an amazingly thorough job of transcribing the entire damn thing.

I feel the same way.

Well, you just rule, man.  I feel like I don't even have to watch the interviews after I read your recaps, because you do such an amazingly thorough job of transcribing the entire damn thing.

I feel the same way.

I think that explains why RF refuses to give me review copies like he will for SK...

I agree. I just wish there was no opinion inserted. As a transcriber, he's great. Everything else is annoying BS that reminds me why I hate the internet!

Guest TSMAdmin
I think that explains why RF refuses to give me review copies like he will for SK...

It also doesn't hurt that SK will always give a thumbs up for a free product... always.

If you review the newest Terry Funk, Shane Douglas, Justin Credible, or Corino shoots, I'll seriously send you a few bucks in the mail. No bullshit. I want to know what they say because I'm thinking of buying those shoots. Especially the Douglas one.

If you review the newest Terry Funk, Shane Douglas, Justin Credible, or Corino shoots, I'll seriously send you a few bucks in the mail. No bullshit. I want to know what they say because I'm thinking of buying those shoots. Especially the Douglas one.

Don't have the Douglas one, but I have the other three. I've watched Funk and Corino and I'm watching Credible now.

I'll do the writeups on those eventually, probably starting with Corino because his is a fucking trip, starting with the whole experience behind getting picked up on fraud charges when he got off the plane from Japan and falling off the face of the earth until he was extradited back to Philly.

Guest Black Tiger

Hey Teke, Do you own, or know if there is a Terry Gordy shoot in existence?

Yes, Gordy did one with RF just a couple of months before he died. I've heard it's pretty sad to watch, as it's clear that the lights are on, but nobody's home.

Have it, watched it, never plan on reviewing it. It was fucking horrible because, as Jingus said, Gordy was like the Living Dead.

Guest Black Tiger

I'm a huge Gordy fan, so I'll probably add that to my list of stuff to avoid watching. No point in spending money to feel sorry for one of my all time favorites.

Guest Indikator

Of course it´s tragic what happened with Gordy, but such things happen quite often. After my father had one of his health issues (he has had everything but a stroke at some time in his life) he was A LOT like Gordy. Today he still forgets many things and is a shell of his former self, but I accepted the fact that he is the same person.

Everytime I see a broken down junkie I know or see peoples who degenerated - like a lot of wrestlers - I accept what has happened to those people, but I do not forget who they were and what they meant to me.

Well, you just rule, man.  I feel like I don't even have to watch the interviews after I read your recaps, because you do such an amazingly thorough job of transcribing the entire damn thing.

I agree. I just wish there was no opinion inserted. As a transcriber, he's great. Everything else is annoying BS that reminds me why I hate the internet!

I second that. Shut up already, BT!