TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anglesault

The Ballshot

Didn't midgets take a pair of pliers to Snow's groin, and he was hopping up and wincing?

I know Kid Rock's midget lowblowed either E or C with a hockey stick.

Also, how can we possibly forget Kane frying Shane's potatoes with a car battery?

I don't remember who Flair did it too but he ballshots someone in RR 92, the crowd goes 'Ohhhhhhhhhhhh' and Gorilla says all slowly and sternly:

Did you see that?

Jericho is about to get Pedigreed on a chair. HHH stops to shove the ref so Jericho seizes the opportunity and just NAILS him in the balls. Great spot

Guest Your Olympic Hero

I think it was Jerry Lawler hitting Dreamer low with the singapore cane in ECW. I remember they cut promos in the weeks after with Dreamer and Beulah giving nasty details on the severity of the testicle injury.

Guest Your Olympic Hero
I know Kid Rock's midget lowblowed either E or C with a hockey stick.

Haha I remember that... RIP Joe C.

Vince's leg spread had me in stitches. As did kane's "jump start". Oh, if only wrestling WAS real...

I like the way Christian sells the Dudleys' "Wuzzaahh" spot. (I wonder how many people have forgotten what that's a reference to by now.) He grabs the affected area, then does a semi-delayed leg kick and thrashes on the ground over to the ropes.

Faarooq used to use a sequence in most matches where he'd stand over top of his opponent's back as he was getting to his hands and knees, then Faarooq would drop down with his BUTT on his lower back. He'd hit it twice, then on the third try, the opponent would flip over and put his knee up, and defensively deliver the pain. I don't necessarily like the spot, I just thought I'd mention it.

My favourite is the WM19 Y2J/HBK ending.

I like the way Christian sells the Dudleys' "Wuzzaahh" spot. (I wonder how many people have forgotten what that's a reference to by now.)

To be more up to date, they should replace that move; they could have a dog come with them to ringside, and when they distract the ref, the dog can jump into the ring, bite the crotch of the opponent, and drag them around the ring a bit.

Hey, it's as legal as a low blow is, and don't tell me the marks wouldn't go nuts for a dog wearing a Dudley shirt and glasses.

Goldust's "Shattered Dreams" looked really cool, but took too long to set up and he only actually hit the move 10% of the time.

Guest Deviant

One guy who hasn't gotten a mention is Raven, one of very few that sell a ballshot well.

One of the worst was DDP's sell of Sara's kick on Raw, where he just stood there with the comical expression.

Lastly, it pisses me off that it is rare for a guy to sell a ballshot at all after the initial reaction. I think I've seen a guy grab it once or twice more after a minute or so, as you would, that pain doesn't just disappear if it is as deadly as the initial sell makes it seem.

Guest Anglesault
Didn't midgets take a pair of pliers to Snow's groin, and he was hopping up and wincing?

Salad Tongs

Salad Tongs

Chyna was another part of the Tongs vs. Testicles war with her notorious ballshot on Jeff Jarrett at No Mercy 1999.

I like the way Christian sells the Dudleys' "Wuzzaahh" spot. (I wonder how many people have forgotten what that's a reference to by now.)

To be more up to date, they should replace that move; they could have a dog come with them to ringside, and when they distract the ref, the dog can jump into the ring, bite the crotch of the opponent, and drag them around the ring a bit.

Hey, it's as legal as a low blow is, and don't tell me the marks wouldn't go nuts for a dog wearing a Dudley shirt and glasses.

It would have to be a little dog that has to jump to reach the scrotal region, thus making the impact much more significant. You've got the momentum into contact, and the bite itself. The victim would have to help the dog with the dragging in an obvious fashion, but that makes it all the more ridiculous, and therefore funny.

The best was a complete accident on the Raw before Survivor Series 02, all 6 of the guys in the Elimination Chamber are fighting, Booker T does the Harlem Sidekick on someone and after the move is finished Booker stumbles and he steps on Kane's crotch.

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

Who remembers the tremendous "Ballshot" at WWF Breakdown?

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Who remembers the tremendous "Ballshot" at WWF Breakdown?

Uh....from Steel Cage Match maybe?

I loved the low blow that Rey Jr gave to Scott Norton during his "giant killer" run. There is a picture of it somewhere on DDTDigest.com and Norton selling little Rey kicking him in the nutsack is a wonderful sight to behold.

1999031m006.jpg

Priceless.

One of my favorites was at BATB 96 when Woman basically kicks a field goal into Konnan's crotch, with Dusty Rhodes on commentary screaming "She kicked him low!!!!!!" I can never forget that moment.

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

Chyna punching Mankind in the ass at Summerslam 97 or 98.

Guest Your Olympic Hero

It would have to be a little dog that has to jump to reach the scrotal region, thus making the impact much more significant. You've got the momentum into contact, and the bite itself. The victim would have to help the dog with the dragging in an obvious fashion, but that makes it all the more ridiculous, and therefore funny.

I don't know about the crotch biting thing, but a dog in Dudley glasses & tie die? Priceless.

Chyna nailing HHH in 99 after the "I Quit" match.

One of my last true markout moments. :)

Chyna had another one in a match between HHH and Mankind in 97...it was at least a month or so before their KOTR match. Mankind had HHH in the Mandible Claw, when suddenly Chyna comes up from behind and kicks him low as hard as she could. The kick made a loud ass crack when it connected, and it seemed brutal at the time.