TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MarioLogan

Apologies

Guest JMA
Damn, all this drama at TSM.

You mean DRAWMUH~!

Anyway, I think Mario should be allowed to stay. Provided he only has one name and doesn't talk about abusing animals.

I'm looking into all of this as I type this post up and will try to set up talks with both CWM and Mario so I can clear all of this up.

By the way, Mario started a thread in Flaming at WDI admitting he was CheroneWasMurdered.

Not Earth-shattering news, but go there anyway. It's fun.

Sass, or whoever, can you do me a personal favor? I need to know where Mario's IP is coming from. If that's overstepping my boundaries, okay. But I'm starting to think that he's NOT "CheroneWasMurdered" at WDI and if not, I owe him a huge apology, and if he IS, then he deserves to be banned.

I'd appreciate a PM either telling me or saying that you CAN'T tell me, because like I said, I know it's an odd request. I'd simply like to know.

Sass, or whoever, can you do me a personal favor? I need to know where Mario's IP is coming from. If that's overstepping my boundaries, okay. But I'm starting to think that he's NOT "CheroneWasMurdered" at WDI and if not, I owe him a huge apology, and if he IS, then he deserves to be banned.

I'd appreciate a PM either telling me or saying that you CAN'T tell me, because like I said, I know it's an odd request. I'd simply like to know.

Ask Josh about this.

It's not proof, but the pictures CWMIII has been using at WDi are from the same account Logan uses. Also, it's almost certainly him.

Why are you gonna ban him?

Guest cobainwasmurdered

cherone is mario. i've talked to him at wdi. if he isn't mario he's a good actor

Since I can't get a straight answer out of you Mario, I'm going to leave it up to your peers here to verify for me here as to whether or not your telling the truth or are full of it.

This is the e-mail Mario sent me after I made my post at WDI which I find odd he couldn't just turn into a post instead:

I recently checked in TSM and saw your message, which led me to look around

here.  Here is my explanation:

I was not nor have I ever been cheronewasmurdered.  My original idea for CWM III

was "CoverdaleWasMimmicked."  The concept was, what if CWM (the Cobain one)

turned against Kurt Cobain, and started loving Glam Metal.  And besides to me,

Coverdale and Vedder sound alike.

My explanation on Elv1s/Plushy/etc.:  At first I did not know you could change

your name, so I registered Elv1s as a new account, so it stuck with me.  Most of

the usernames I have mentioned have only existed on other message boards,

sometimes I jokingly threatened to bring them here.  When

Plushy/Elv1s/Cthulhu/etc. got banned, I used my Mario Logan account to bitch

about Zack; and I brought it back to apologize for acting like a dick for the

past few months.  I only trolled up the Hardcore folder by "hazing" people, it

sort of became my gimmick.  I would also use the folder to vent real life

frustrations, and try to find humor in them, it's just a wierd quality I have; I

have found humor in many wrong things.

As for my issue with Zack.  I originally registered at TSM in April of 2002, a

few days later the OAOAST started up, we eventually became a parody e-fed.  I

left due to Millitary commitments I needed to fullfill, but never could due to

an injury to my left leg, and because of my low GPA at my college.  I returned

in feb. of 2003, by that time the OAOAST had changed drastically, leading people

to tell me to change my writing style.  I decided not to kill my shitty gimmick

right away, but to gradually kill it, and transition into something new.

Stephen Poppick, and Kotzenjunge PMed me later, and told me to leave.  Around

the same time, I posted a thread on "dealing" with an animal that wouldn't

behave, zack took offense to it, and he PMed me within minutes of Poppick's and

Kotz's PM, telling me that he was greatly offended by that, and that I never

brought any good material to the OAOAST, he also told me to leave the OAOAST.

I let the whole thing go a few months later, and I found humor in my situation

with Zack, leading to a minor feud with him where I would harass him in the HD

folder.  Eventually he let me back in the OAOAST.  I left again due to some

troubles.

I came back, and decided to post periodically, due to the fact, I'm not online

full-time.  I also decided to make light of whole feud with Zack, and that Dames

seems like he is a puppet of Banky; which led to Plushy getting banned.

As for WDI, I registered here many months ago, but left after realizing that

there was no board activity.

That's all I can really say, and why do you want me to speak with CWM?  I never

had an issue with him.

Bueller?

Aside from the shit about him not being CWMIII, that sounds about right.

The main question is why did the CWM name get banned. If it was for a bannable offence, Logan should remain banned. However, I can't see any reason why he was.

Aside from the shit about him not being CWMIII, that sounds about right.

The main question is why did the CWM name get banned. If it was for a bannable offence, Logan should remain banned. However, I can't see any reason why he was.

So you're saying that you think I told Mario he couldn't cut it in an e-fed and banished him from writing?

Good lord chave, that's bad.

A followup to my above post, which is basically a question to the many of you that I converse with, either via here, AIM, phone, or what have you:

Does that honestly sound like something I'd do?

I didn't think so.

I was talking about his reasons for getting banned and what went on during his time here as a whole.

I don't know anything about the OAOAST or its ettiquette, and ultimately it really has no influence on this topic.

I don't know anything about the OAOAST or its ettiquette, and ultimately it really has no influence on this topic.

Agreed, it shouldn't at all. But it's the basis for this faux vendetta Mario's come up with that I supposedly have against him.

Oh, and on the subject of Cherone/Mario:

Cherone had gotten banned for trolling way back when. It was fairly obvious it was Mario, and then he denied it, but Cherone/Mario acted precisely the same way. So life went along, until he started revealing that he was Cherone all along. I mentioned in passing to Dames that Mario admitted to being the Cherone troll, and Dames himself, via AIM, said to ban Mario because he'd had enough of the stupidity, plus the fact that Mario was admitting to being a PBP that was banned for trolling.

He may have started it, but you've gotta admit you've got a hate/hate relationship going on. He's just about the only poster I've seen you go out of your way to bitch about (both on WDI and TSM). And you really didn't take that "lollypop" picture too well.

He may have started it, but you've gotta admit you've got a hate/hate relationship going on. He's just about the only poster I've seen you go out of your way to bitch about (both on WDI and TSM). And you really didn't take that "lollypop" picture too well.

Because if I'm gonna leave him be, he should do the same. It's a matter of respect. Of course I'm gonna bitch him out if he's going out of his way to flame me at an entirely different board and try to lessen my enjoyment there.

Guest FrigidSoul
A followup to my above post, which is basically a question to the many of you that I converse with, either via here, AIM, phone, or what have you:

Does that honestly sound like something I'd do?

No

unless you were drunk

Yeah, I'm just saying that you two have, for whatever reason, got a genuine dislike of each other. Well, as much dislike as you can have for a stranger.

Zach doesn't have an agenda here as I've now managed to realize after all the depositions and evidence I've read in regards to Mario's banning.

I thought Zach *might* have had an axe to grind with Mario and jumped the gun with banning him. But now that I know Cherone at TSM was Mario, who was banned for trolling (and still posts at WDI too under the Cherone name), he will continue to stay banned from TSM.

Mario, you just dug yourself into a deeper hole here today and managed to lie to a whole bunch of folks in order to come back here and post as well as twist history around so it would be in your favor.

This case is closed along with this thread.

Carry on.