TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

Yet Another Fantasy League Thread

I shall rule the 2nd half of the season when the complainers start bitching about "I'm last in this stat so I'm quiting now".

Hey! I didn't quit the freaking NBA Fantasy League just because I was in dead last!

Now I'm not in dead last, but second last.

I shall rule the 2nd half of the season when the complainers start bitching about "I'm last in this stat so I'm quiting now".

Hey! I didn't quit the freaking NBA Fantasy League just because I was in dead last!

Now I'm not in dead last, but second last.

You were active for the most part and not part of the problem, I was refering to others who shall be nameless.

We have ONE spot left open in the league. The draft is tomorrow. First come, first served.

Is the draft live? and do I need to connect to AOL on this computer?

I better not be one of those nameless people...my Yahoo account got deleted so it ain't my fault for not competing as I was fairly active in the first week(tried to be at least). I'm in both AL/NL so this should prove to be fun, ironically I found that I drafted better looking at the available players list found in the league then I did scouring for names in the live draft chat room

The draft chat room is open so let the smack talking begin.

Is it in Yahoo? If so, WERE???

Edit: I'm an idiot. But an idiot that is in.

Edited by Lightning Flik

I'll probably play the first few rounds live from home when I go home for lunch and then let it auto draft when I go back to work.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

good news: I'm home

bad news: unless someone can help me get the Java plug-in for XP, I don't think my team is going to be very good.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

not responding

actually I can get to the page fine, when I try to download it doesn't respond

I'm trying in vain to get this stuff off Sun's webpage, which is doubtlessly bogged down from thousands of others doing the same thing. Needless to say I am extremely pissed with Yahoo at this point.