TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EdwardKnoxII

Laurer & Waltman Back Together

Laurer & Waltman Back Together

Gotta love these wackos...

Joanie Laurer and Sean Waltman are back together after a very messy split a few months back. Waltman has been talking about getting back together with Laurer since the two split.

Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Weren't there abuse issues there? Why would Joanie want to get back together?

She said in an interview a while back that Celebrity Justice took her comments out of context.

With that said, allow me to be the first to say...

FUCK!!!!!!!!

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Like anyone cares about them. Let them go back to sucking each others dicks. (goes back to watching Survivor Series '87)

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Wow, you really know how to make people want to keep having you around, don't you Mr. Ward?

UYI

You're gonna say I'm not only person thinking something like that? For shame...

Like anyone cares about them. Let them go back to sucking each others dicks. (goes back to watching Survivor Series '87)

the fuck? ;)

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Since when did everyone stop saying Chyna was a man? Oh, I forgot about the 300 plastic surgeries.

Since when did everyone stop saying Chyna was a man? Oh, I forgot about the 300 plastic surgeries.

Saying shes a man is one thing. Describing double-fellatio with Sean Waltman and Chyna is just unacceptable. Sick and wrong...I suggest counseling.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Saying shes a man is one thing. Describing double-fellatio with Sean Waltman and Chyna is just unacceptable. Sick and wrong...I suggest counseling.

You're right, Waltman is the woman in this relationship. He's the one crying like a bitch all the time and threatening to commit suicide.

Ward, seriously, you'd do yourself a lot more favours if you just shut the hell up. Stop posting fucking worthless drivel in this thread, and all the others you participate in outside of the Hardcore Discussion folder.

Just get a little maturity and respect for the other people around you, please.

UYI