TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DerangedHermit

The OAO Raw Thread, 2/23/04

Now that is a great job at making Benoit look like gold.

I love how the fans get more, and more, and more, and more, and more into Benoit as his matches progress, and then at the end it's like the fans climax.

That's great.

Guest FrigidSoul

that was the spot they were working on in House Shows. See? Practice does make perfect

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
LMAO...now Henry is out for SIX MONTHS, instead of four.

More reason everyone says J.R. is confused.

Hey guys, I just arrived in time to see Batista doing what HHH should be doing at WM--tapping like mad to the crossface. Any other going-ons of note?

I love how the fans get more, and more, and more, and more, and more into Benoit as his matches progress, and then at the end it's like the fans climax.

That's great.

I'd hate to be the one to clean the floors after the show.

Guest Repo Man Reborn

Dare we dream.

HHH gives us another cure for insomnia about how great he is.

Benoit goes over another hoss.

Could he really do it?

Guest FrigidSoul

It was an average match at best. Sorry to burst everybody's bubble...I think its that we're all so use to absolute shit that when they throw us a good little nugget we explode and say *****

That's great.

I'd hate to be the one to clean the floors after the show.

:throwup:

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
It was an average match at best. Sorry to burst everybody's bubble...I think its that we're all so use to absolute shit that when they throw us a good little nugget we explode and say *****

Where did ANYONE say 5-stars? Batistas best match was maybe **1/2, so *** isn't hard to imagine.

Guest FrigidSoul

Where did ANYONE say 5-stars? Batistas best match was maybe **1/2, so *** isn't hard to imagine.

I meant overall lately.

Evidently you don't know what the term over-exargerating for sarcastic purposes is. By the way, while you're up getting a hotdog get me a beer.

Guest Choken One

Nice little match that masked Batista's flaws....Nothing to go GANGBUSTERS over like some of yer were...

Are you talkin bout Benoit-Batista? Obviously, that wasnt *****. But I thought it was another solid *** match for Benoit(He seems to have the old Flair/broomstick going lately, imo), suprisingly good for Batista, and had an creative and hot finish.

Hey guys, I just arrived in time to see Batista doing what HHH should be doing at WM--tapping like mad to the crossface. Any other going-ons of note?

A good women's match, in which Victoria won the belt, and showed us more of her goods.

Christian vs Trish is set up

Orton beat Val Venus...and STILL didn't get any discernable heat.

HHH gave another winded promo, got interrupted by Beniot, who barely got to beat anyone down, before he had to be saved by the WWE Altar boy, made him tap in the crossface all of two seconds, before Austin comes in to break it all up.

How many WWE guys use the spinebuster?

Plenty, and Trish uses it too.

I mean seriously:

HHH

Batista

Lesnar

Rhyno

Sakata

Farooq

Trish

Rock

Heidenreich