TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mikey2Dope

The "What Film(s) Did You Watch Today" Thread

Cruel Intentions 3 - F

This was one of the worst movies I have ever seen. There was no real plot and the worst acting I have ever seen. The only good thing about it were a lot of boobs, but that's about it.

Hey, one of the hot actresses from Joe Schmo was in that. Supposedly she played "Alison". Did she have any scenes worth watching?

Wayne's World 2

10/10 for me, only because it's one of my favorite movies ever. I know it word for word after watching it so many times.

Cruel Intentions 3 - F

This was one of the worst movies I have ever seen. There was no real plot and the worst acting I have ever seen. The only good thing about it were a lot of boobs, but that's about it.

Hey, one of the hot actresses from Joe Schmo was in that. Supposedly she played "Alison". Did she have any scenes worth watching?

I honestly have no idea. I am trying to think of who she is but I can't right now.

I think, think, think she was one of the main characters.

Shit I've seen recently:

Heaven's Gate: 3/10

- MOST BORING MOVIE EVER

Big Fish: 9/10

- Very, very cool movie.

28 Days Later: 9/10

- I loved the plot twist at the end.

The Center of the World: 7/10

- Eh.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003): 8/10

- Pretty good interpretation of the original.

The Pink Panther Collection:

A Shot In The Deark 9/10

The Pink Panther 10/10

The Pink Panther Strikes Again 10/10

Revenge of The Pink Panther: 9/10

The Trail of The Pink Panther: 10/10

The Return of The Pink Panther: 8/10

It was all worth it, and hoping that the new movie is as good as the original. I don't think Steve Martin can live up to the legacy of physical comedy that Peter Sellers left. No nudity, swearing, violence and yet I laugh my ass off throughout all five movies and it sucks that they didn't include Return. I alway have it on DVD, so I have the complete trilogy.

Matrix Revolutions - D+

Ugh, I didn't like this one at all. After future viewings of Reloaded, it kind of grew on me. Actually, the fighting grew on me but that is about it. I still don't get the whole story though.

I saw Jackie Brown again and I liked it even more than I did the first time. I love the way everything progresses, the subtle development of characters (ie Max Cherry not openly saying he loves Jackie, but doing little things like buying the Del-Fonics tape), and, of course, the cast is great. Robert Forster is especially awesome.

And Bridget Fonda is hot.

Just watched "The Girl Next Door" and thought that it was a great movie..not a chick flick at all...it ends up being more like American Pie in it's comedy but has a watchable story as well...

Guest Fook

The Manchurian Candidate (remake) - 7/10

Interesting concept, but there was a noticable plot hole at the end that brought the score down.